2014-05-29 16:33
  • 签到天数: 2 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

Threads

Credits

Administrator

【超级潜水王】

Credits

Medal No.2Medal No.3Medal No.4Medal No.7Medal No.8Medal No.9Medal No.1Medal No.5Medal No.6

Jump to specified page
    Post time: 2014-07-07 21:59:23
    | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
    面签常见问题
    高考情况部分
    (根据自己实际情况回答)

问:您可以介绍一下您参加高考的情况么?您可以和我说一下您参加高考的情况么?
    法:
    Pourriez-vous me présenter votre baccalauréat (bac) ? Pouvez-vous me parler un peu de votre baccalauréat (bac)?英:Tell me something about your college entrance examination.

问:在我高中毕业后,我于1995年参加了高考。我的考试科类是文科,我考了5门,我被海淀走读大学(现更名为北京城市学院)经济管理学院录取。
    法:Après avoir été diplômée du lycée, (Après le lycée) j'ai eu mon bac de lettre en 1995. Il y avais 5 domaines. J'ai été admisé par l'institut de la gestion économique de l'Université externe de Haidian (nom actuel : Institut urbanisme de Beijing).
    英:After my graduation from high school, I participated in the college entrance examination in 1995.There were five subjects. I was admitted by the economic management department of the Extern University of Haidian. (Its present name is Beijing Urbanism Institute).

问:您是哪一年参加高考的?你的准考证号是多少?您的考试科类是什么?你考了那几门?您的总分是多少?您考得最好的科目是什么?
    法:En quelle année avez-vous participé au bac? Quel est votre numéro de permis du bac? Quel genre de bac avez-vous participé? Combien de domaine avez-vous dû passer ? Lesquels ? Quel est le résultat? Quel est votre meilleur domaine ?
    英:In which year did you participate in your college entrance examination? What's your exam card number? Which type of exam did you take? How many and which subjects did you have? How did the result come out? Which was your best subject?

答:我是1995年参加高考的,我的准考证号是1210580,我的考试科目是文科。我考了5门,有语文、数学、外语、历史和政治。我的总分是394分,我考得最好的是语文和政治。
    法:J'ai eu mon bac en 1995. Mon numéro de permis du bac était 1210580. Mon bac était genre lettre. J'avais 5 domaines : le chinois, le mathématiques, l'anglais, l’histoire et la politique. Ma note totale était 394. Mes meilleurs domaines étaient le chinois et la politique.
    英:I participated in the college entrance examination in 1995. My exam card number was 1210580. My total score was 394. My best subjects were Chinese and politics.

问:您被大学录取了吗?您被那所大学录取了?您被录取的专业是什么?学制是几年?
    法:Avez-vous été admise par l’Université? Laquelle ? Quelle est votre spécialité? Quelle est la durée de la formation?
    英:Did you university admit you ? Which university? Which major? What was the length of schooling?

答:我被大学录取了。我是被海淀走读大学(现更名为北京城市学院)经济管理学校录取的。我被录取的专业是国际商务,学制是3年。
    法:J’ai été admise par l’Université ( J’ai réussi à entrer université ). J’ai été admise par l’institut de la gestion économique de l’Université externe de Haidian (nom actuel : Institut urbanisme de Beijing). Ma spécialité était commerce international. La durée de la formation était 3 ans.
    英:I was admitted by the economic management department of the Extern University of Haidian(Its present name is Beijing Urbanism Insitute). My major was international business. The length of schooling was 3 years.

Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
    FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay
    动词 打次 动词 打次 动词 打次 .........................

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-03 13:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.100746 sec., 21 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list