[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-12-17 23:27:19
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
WASHINGTON (Taurus seized intern reporter Liu Lidong Zhang Lu) lied to a friend in the securities company as trader, Liu Qingqing (a pseudonym) deceive Wang Li (pseudonym) and her daughter after the trust to help them on the grounds of fraud money stock 170 million. Recently,pJgy89v0Bc,piumini moncler outlet online,  been arrested on suspicion of fraud in Chengdu Jinniu Procuratorate.
December 2005,woolrich cadriano orari,FdSrs5i54Q, at a party  met Wang Li family is superior. Since then more than a year,giubbini donna moncler, they have several contacts. Wang Li Liu Qingqing inquire into the stock very interested, they sprouted from her idea to spend money cheat. So  to Wang Li said he has an old classmate is a well-known securities firm Trader:. "Well,outlet woolrich bologna orari, he told me very relationship, help me make a lot of money," Look at and Wang Li also considered a friend's sake allows "The students also helped Wang Li investment."
In early 2007,moncler donna outlet, the initiative to find Liu Qingqing Wang Li, Liu Qingqing make her want to help their students to invest in stocks. February 2007 to November 2007, Wang Li has cash and bank transfer,orecchini tiffany argento, the 1.7 million yuan to Liu Qingqing, and then I look forward to "high returns." Liu Qingqing has not handed the money in the hands of news,scarpe hogan uomo 2013,kpObLsM5m1, Wang Li could not help but ask about her stocks,modelli moncler uomo, but each time get back is "is operating, the return of good."
Unexpectedly, Liu Qingqing took the money to buy a red Mazda car, pay the first payment of a 160 square meters of housing, in addition they wantonly consumption or for gambling. Early last year,0OU3s0cT5Y,giubbotti woolrich 2013, Liu Qingqing ran out of money, they pretend to contact Wang Li,eVRucxM5eB,hogan torino, said that the stocks to be settled in 2007 profits, and profits of up to about 85 million,gh2VJDQbU1, in fact,outlet moncler milano,h4wTR4nYSb, is to cheat Wang Li again,sito ufficiale moncler outlet,3K2kHC7Hhh, "additional investment" 300,000 yuan . But Wang Li unwilling to invest further. Earlier this year, Wang Li Liu Qingqing repeatedly urged the return of investment funds, Liu Qingqing had to tell the whole truth.
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-04-19 15:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.094876 sec., 20 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list