Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-09-20 04:07:46
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
 ,hogan outlet sito ufficiale
"" Flower beggar woman "" continuation coverage
■ intern reporter Xie Xiang Tong Xu Shu / Zhao Yu report / photo
Now spend beggar woman has become Internet and media celebrities, although mixed, but spend beggar woman, she is living the true nature,http://www.yjdang.com/viewthread.php?tid=36967&extra=, to have personality highlight. Although the success of the venture is able to spend beggar woman is still unknown, but at least now spend beggar woman is no longer lonely,basket nike tn pas cher, the ongoing uproar over the network, in reality, good-hearted people want to stretch a helping hand,http://www.viewpoint-us.com,mulberry sale, let spend beggar woman feel warm. "Even if it is call me,tn pas cher homme, I am pleased, because these sounds make me feel his presence, I am no longer alone." Spend beggar woman says.
Flowers beggar woman hopes to open a blind date
Yesterday, after flowering beggar woman Personals issue,hogan outlet milano, some male readers have called asking to meet and spend beggar woman and contacts. And this, spend beggar woman then has a new idea. She said that there is competition in order to have better performance, and she hopes to convene a man wanted her contacts to open a blind date. As for the form of blind date, unique thinking to spend beggar woman has their own ideas. "Whatever can not be achieved, but at least I dare to think, dare to say." Spend beggar woman said.
"Many of my thoughts and actions say it all after being attacked, but I do not care, I hope that their dreams can be realized." Spend beggar woman said, and now she lives in parents' home, many of her elderly parents have said they did not practice understanding. "I and my mother often quarrel, I do not know why she can not understand her only daughter, maybe they think I'm their burdens." Spend beggar woman said her life bitter,http://maillists.freead.com.au/cgi-bin/mojo.cgi, almost not been loved before, she really like to find someone to hurt her, love her, even if it was a dream, she would also like to wake up late.
Handwriting blind date plan
Yesterday, spend beggar woman handwritten book report on the blind date planned,http://bbs.ptqcw.com/thread-145749-1-1.html, and in planning the book, spend beggar woman to mind thoughts of marriage want to come clean, maybe not practical, but it is a desire for love, and even some lonely hearts madness woman's monologue.
[Place at which]
Also unique to romantic
1 in the heart of convenient transportation. For example, the Shangri-La hotel lobby lounge, if quiet corner, the atmosphere romantic and ambiguous. Wine prices according to their hobbies point. Space more open, direct communication between each other, but there must be sincere. But, after all, bound in public places, to see whether the outspoken host level.
2 In the newspaper conference room, a discussion should be in the form of personnel, such as express their views, to talk about their thoughts on marriage. Including the choice of the woman's basic material conditions and the spiritual realm, married the woman's family responsibilities require, as well as for handling household chores marriage insights and money dominate and so on.
[How a form]
Invited to a blind date with a female companion
I think this point to do a little flexible. Do me a few men who answer questions. But also invited a few ladies intimate marriage requirements together. The atmosphere is relatively active, can learn more about each other in their manifestations. I'm less likely to show themselves, but also relatively simple expression boring. If I let you alone with men, was not able to see my strengths and weaknesses, there is the case compared to other women, men can better see my unique, easy to find one I can rely on and loyalty lifelong companion.
[What's request did not]
Can not just say goodbye
My loyalty is not only refers to the loyalty of marriage, sex life, but in all aspects, such as the recognition he is my husband, you can trust, you can never give up the marriage, hoping that he married love me. Once the quarrel I will examine,basket air max pas cher, for him to consider a multi-point, not the Cold War. My people stubborn,louboutin pas cher, unforgiving, but if I appreciate my husband love me, I will correct my character. True love can change my mind. Another example is the housework,nike tn pas cher, I can not cook, do really is not good, but he was busy, I'll give him to do, I will not let him hurt me to do, I do, let him busy without the burden. And, no matter how tired he was, on the way home, we know that the family has Dayton warming meal. That was my wife as a concrete manifestation of his love for his limited quality,http://www.icaixuan.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=2783,air max tn pas cher, but the best effort.
I told him the only strict requirement is more than I can teach my son. True education, rather than accommodating. I limited my son's education level. My wife would have very serious and there is a way. These,http://www.cm127.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=404974, I believe that one can fall in love with my man, will do the best.
[Something to say to the top]
Inclusiveness and tolerance multi-point
My temper acid, lyrical laments love, love is a remembered one, but think of it not also writings to be finished. Did not do harm, measured in there. Such as money,scarpe hogan outlet, when I do not want to spend to spend not, but I took some, it will be considered more and more places in life with money, do not spend.
In addition,boutique louboutin paris, I will pack in a restaurant for dinner,http://meguru.jp/cgi-bin/joyful/joyful.cgi, he will not feel no face! Sometimes when you buy clothes, I might pick some cheap, do not feel that he did not face ah! I occasionally smoke, a drink, he do not feel wrong ah! Only occasionally! If you get along with success, gonna get married,http://rockclimbing.com.nmsrv.com/cgi-bin/gear/search.cgi, he wants to give me money to open a shop,louboutin pas cher, which he gave me a wedding gift, but also for specific performance that I love, of course, I do not become a burden on the basis of economic him.
My husband, you can understand the importance of this love to you? I definitely do not like a parasite drag your. I want you to give me open the shop open booming, and reward those who helped us.
[Wedding gnaw idea]
Sweet and warm on Contentment
I hope to arrange a wedding, or a wedding party. I would also like to travel to get married. I'm 38 years old, but not really had a wedding, no experience in this area. My husband gave me what kind of wedding I listen to him, he loves me, he will give me a most want to give my wedding. Also my unforgettable wedding. Also in the future we were talking about it feel particularly sweet wedding.
[Future ye live]
Very tired of people Biexian Fana
I am a silly woman, easy to rely on her husband in the mind, but also like him to bear. So if my husband and tired, I did way too much, it is my love for him. As I gave him the phone more phone content is trivial little things of concern to him, he can not wearies ah!
I also love to wear normal day grumble, such as what to drink do not drink, eat Diansha, and forced him to eat, nor wearies.
Back late, go ask him doing, have done what, tired, but also do not eat supper? I did the best to eat, nor wearies.
I love my son more, he can not care, I'll equality. If my husband than I love my son, I will love him even more. Specify love fair.
Yu Yang
May 14, 2010
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-20 01:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.103258 sec., 21 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list