该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-12-05 04:49:50
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Text / film reporter Zhang Rong Bo
"" A week ago, Cao Mingxiu help microblogging issued widespread, but the attendant various voices of doubt: charity needs a loan shark it? Why not do what?
Reporters along  recourse microblogging explore it, found the couple doing charity, is actually in Europe and Hong Kong and Macao of China's social enterprise is already common. But Cao Mingxiu couple is limping.
To do business, make money, and then use the money earned to charity ...... This is a very simple chain of interest. But in China's current laws and various regulatory situation is not perfect, who is watching this "conscience profit"? Cao Mingxiu couples who want to "trust"? Charity plight of female postdoctoral couple, I am afraid not only "by Mei-US influence," so simple.
"I send you walk it. If there is a car, I would have pawned, and will not until now."
November 15,http://onigdesign.com/error.html, the Beijing winter night, and her husband Huang Cao Mingxiu to thank the reporter asked them to eat a meal, "fed", have to walk one kilometer farewell.
Before an hour,  just feebly about philanthropy she and her husband run into is how desperate, but then came the Huang He asked for a bottle of beer, drinking, breathing stuffy wine.
The couple joked charitable circles of Don Quixote. They do not know, "Don Quixote" to face a variety of questions: "Why do charity borrow usury?" "We put the money donated to her, she used to do business to make money how to do" ......
Take away half baked bread pieces
Cao Mingxiu already a celebrity.
The home in Qingdao, Shandong, graduated from Northern Jiaotong University postdoctoral financial professional, more than a year ago,http://www.xnbus.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=8220&extra=, together with her husband, the founder of Nissin Wang Wei Huang fund. In addition to funding Beijing five migrant schools teacher, she also led the women to set up domestic companies. Huang and her husband is also a charity celebrity.
But long ago, Cao Mingxiu suddenly on the microblogging help: "A year and a half, since I postdoctoral day set aside several creditors besieged my home, even at midnight 2:00 110 came, I took my children and the elderly, barely! do not regret it, but it's sad! "
"My husband education for children of migrant workers do Xingzhi School (2008 donated to the community free of charge) and women farmers in debt over 90 million jobs, I had to use my parents also helped him a pension of more than 50 million, and more than 40 million of debt can not be repaid, had to borrow usury. " once said in an interview.
"Charity, need a loan shark it?" The evening of November 15, the reporter met with  couple, also with this question.
"Why borrow usury? If you do not come, you can not see anything." Cao Mingxiu exhaustion with urgency,http://newzealand.rs-online.com,air max pas cher, and the arrival of every reporter, for her,http://www.postyourasian.com, as if were a shot in the arm.
Micro-Bo for help from her less than a week, have closed down their offices, dormitories for domestic workers they hire Vanke? Star Park, but also because can not afford to pay rent up to 6,woolrich parka outlet,000 yuan per month, but received a landlord expulsion.
Prior to this, the couple is responsible for subsidies Cao Mingxiu five migrant schools 126 teachers have been four months without wages subsidies.
"We borrowed a loan-sharking, compound interest monthly interest rate can be up to 40% of wages to teachers subsidies to domestic workers who rent an apartment. At first I thought could soon also on, but this year we did not get the donation,chaussures louboutin soldes, especially After Mei-US event, our fund capital chain is broken, do not have a penny. "
Huang said with emotion, every night, people will come knocking debt collection to debt, he felt more like a foot Wenzhou boss.
Then,http://zazna.com/selection/index.php?item/create_form/1, Huang drank wine, claiming Don Quixote charitable sector. "After a few days, creditors will come, but some of the children of migrant workers lose subsidized school teachers, may not come again."
Although a little on the table last only a la carte, but they are still packed away, including the rest of the half baked bread pieces.
8 months without raise donation
"If Mr. Wang Wei have not died, things are not like this." Cao Mingxiu repeatedly told reporters.
More than a year ago, a chance, I hope donors develop migrant schools in Beijing Dao Heng company chairman Wang Wei, development and design of training programs Huang domestic workers acquaintance, and soon the two men hit it off.
"Mr. Wang domestic workers to help me provide training and employment support, I helped Mr. Wang donors and development Beijing rain bamboo, Mingxin, The East is Red, the Department of bud and bang five migrant schools teachers."
Huang said, according to his design, his family has a charitable social enterprise founded. In his design of social enterprises, including a charity fund, a domestic worker training school, a domestic social enterprises. Domestic workers training school training is free, and domestic enterprises are used to make a profit, and then use that money, to subsidize migrant schools teachers.
This project is similar to public service enterprise group, had set into three years to complete, with a total investment of 6 million yuan, all donated by Mr. Wang Wei. The initial investment of 200 million, respectively, to start training domestic workers, migrant schools of teacher recruitment and wage subsidies.
Startup capital of 100 million just in place,basket nike tn, Mr. Wang died because of a heart attack,http://www.yqtxt.net/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, followed by all the stranded donation program.
On fundraising in Huang and  around, trying to save this charity project, Mei-US event, so Wang Wei charity fund no more than eight months to raise donation funds to completely cut off the chain.
"We took the 1 million yuan, and then dig himself $ 1 million domestic workers, wage subsidies to maintain employment programs and 5 126 primary school teacher, a monthly maintenance fee for more than 100,000 yuan."  say .
Do companies make money by engaging in charity, which under the present conditions, or an attempt. The contribution of social enterprises broken only nautical miles alone in the fight.
Huang know,abercrombie outlet, social enterprises, once opened, it is an ongoing bear charity money "pit." But he did not expect them so soon in trouble, then a loan shark, and ultimately caught in a vicious cycle.
"Poor" charity raising "rich" Enterprise
The dilemma faced by  couple, they are trained workers is unknown.
"We have never been in such a good house, would like to have dared thought." Beijing Spring district, within 140 meters of a newly renovated hostel, Henan Puyang money already posts membership  women and wives laugh happily.
Compared with the general domestic companies,  training school run by women farmers and domestic companies are free training, free accommodation, and stay in good condition.
"Why should I hire such a good house? You look at these women, who used to live in the basement, not seen the sun all day, the body is ruined. Some people say that as long as they make money,moncler outlet, and they are willing to sleep Avenue, This is not respect women. I want them to work happily, to live with dignity. "Huang said.
Let  happy not only because of the living environment better than college dorms,chaussures nike tn, and she got last month more than 3600 yuan wages, income in the three months to the home species is higher than her man, this is so that  proud.
According to the original plan, some of these workers earned wages,http://tokkyoj.com, wage subsidies to become Beijing rain bamboo, Mingxin, The East is Red,louboutin, the Department of bud and Gold 5 126 migrant schools teacher.
By "Mr. Cao and Huang,piumini woolrich," responsible for the recruitment to the five principals and 126 teachers are required to hold a teaching certificate, and have a college education. They receive monthly from the hands of 300-600 yuan Huang wage subsidies, such a teacher's salary can get more than 1600 yuan, but also food, accommodation; and the principal is in addition to the original 2000 yuan wages, and then receive 2000 yuan subsidy per 4000 yuan monthly salary to get around.
Chen is the last year the candidates came from Hebei migrant schools, a teacher, she was very grateful to Huang, but she said he was just in for charity "work",peuterey outlet, after all, have to live in Beijing. Now, she and other teachers are waiting for a couple of news Huang, if wages down to about 1,200 yuan a month ago, she was not done.
At this point, the couple broke away from Cao Mingxiu wage subsidies already four months.
And this is what most worried about Huang. He said that now the teacher turnover rate migrant schools to reach 50% -80% per year, more than 170 full-Beijing migrant workers such schools lack teachers, nearly 150,000 school-age children waiting for school children of migrant workers. The only way to solve this problem is to raise teachers' salaries and to retain them.
"My design is a domestic worker trained, now 18 yuan per hour wage, work 8 hours a day, from which we selected three dollars per hour, so a worker a month to create profits for the company is 720 yuan, while the 20 workers generate profits is 14,400 yuan, the money enough for a running store,nike tn pas cher, and there is a surplus to subsidize migrant schools of teachers' salaries. "Huang told reporters.
These figures are currently available only on paper. According to Reporters rough statistics, although Huang is currently open two domestic stores, employees have forty people, but only hire workers in urban areas, "classroom", dormitories and office space to spend each year on more than 30 million, while the 5 126 school teachers and principals of wage subsidies, need 80,000 yuan a month.
Huang frustration that, due to the commercial nature of this charitable organization has just appeared on the society that such organizations can make money rather than donations, banks and investment companies that such "business" without the high profit rather than investment.
"I always think those kids about to lose a teacher, you can just give up?"
Who will keep the social enterprise "innocent"
In this precarious months, Huang had many enterprises for help, but the biggest problem encountered is "trust." "They are worried that the money donated to a commercial company to make money, but earned no money donated to charity. A lot of people like Chen cursor hope that money directly to the hair, such as insurance, another 'face'."
The emergence of Mei-US event is undoubtedly worse.
"Just nonprofit marketing, such things out of the Mei-US, not to mention the social enterprise, even strict financial audit of listed companies are likely false, how we believe what the conscience of regulation of social enterprise?" Independent scholar Cui as frankly, Currently charitable organization yet it lacks legal supervision, not to mention the emerging social enterprise. For example, the name of charity in the name of social enterprise, the use of social enterprises eligible tax evasion, illegal collecting donations for commercial investment, as well as embezzlement and theft of public donations, these areas alone is not enough to open their books.
Wang Ming, director of the Institute of Tsinghua agree NGO social enterprise development path. He believes that society should not be a moral enterprise "experimental", but should be in the community, government, business three supervision, to ensure that social enterprises "innocent." After all, small-scale social enterprises,http://thecandyland.org/item/create_form/1579, profits and transparent way, as long as there are legal norms and the necessary supervision, can be trusted.
Huang has repeatedly advanced to the UK social enterprise research. He told reporters that Britain has more than 60,000 the number of social enterprises. British social enterprise annual turnover reached 27 billion pounds, according to the law, the majority of which are part of the profits to charity itself.
But the system is not perfect and regulatory measures in China,chaussures nike tn, who will monitor and Huang Cao Mingxiu of this "conscience profit"?
Even if a witness innocence, Huang founded the domestic service companies are also facing challenges of the market, while in developed social enterprises in Hong Kong and the UK, social enterprises more dependent on government support.
"There are some communities in Hong Kong and factories to help unemployed workers, employment of the disabled, who can provide community-oriented housekeeping, cleaning services, or the production of some book, pencils, and other products, and the Government generally social enterprise buyers of services and products . "Cui as saying.
Just after  micro-Bo for help, the Communist Youth League Central and Western China Charity Foundation for Poverty-related personnel to find Huang couples. China Charity Federation Western Poverty Alleviation Office, Park Chu told reporters, Huang was willing to help, it is because we trust him.
And this "way out" and did not let the slightest Cao Mingxiu couple relaxing after another thumping they already knew, personal credibility may be able to save themselves once or twice, but it will not be long to save it. "I do not want my personal failure of their overall impact of social reputation, just want to go through such a way, let a friend go back more secure."
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-04-30 09:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081296 sec., 20 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list