[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-12-03 03:27:14
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Parking generations,http://www.hxdatian.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, generations dog, on behalf of the people shopping, but now with the new semester approaching, on the Internet all kinds of "on behalf of homework," the ad began overwhelming swept. Reporters found that,louboutin, thanks to online payment and delivery services convenient,requin nike pas cher, can pay Paypal, job instinct to write to the door, even more so on behalf of the homework of business "is booming."
Our reporter Liu Xin Lu Chun-Xia Liu
Ze Wang Yi intern
Case
Own boss 40 yuan a job
"Nothing else to do at home, homework by helping people pass the time, a job to earn some pocket money ...... $ 40, paper $ 8, quantity discounts. If time is tight, should receive expedited fee ......" a September 90 soon after entering the university girls told reporters. Her online nickname himself "passerby", through online publishing, "to write information" to drum up business.
"I've followed the others did, and later on go it alone." "Passerby" This describes his experience to write. Then write a job is 30 yuan,http://www.prco.jp/~shake/apeboard/apeboard_plus.cgi?command=viewres&target=42782/, but also is a reminder. Then I go it alone, so freedom. "She said,hogan donne 2013, on behalf of the homework in the popular online about two years ago, before she did not know so you can make money." I was under the Internet to stay QQ number to contact someone called me to do. His supply is enough, and all his classmates. "
"Passerby" represents the beginning of the summer did three jobs, four mathematics papers. This is according to the job every $ 40 papers each 8 yuan to count, is 152 yuan. "However, this weekend is busy, along with several pen business in contact, may be near the end, to school, will certainly not be completed in a hurry. I wish to seize the last time, let me send a small fortune. "
Qian Haozhuan effort to do the job on behalf of the junior high school
"These two days, I'm a man and talk about the price. If he feels fit,http://acesv.asahikawa-med.ac.jp, it is about a place to see a face, he gave me the job, I can start to do. Completed within the agreed time enough." In front of it Girls face with a bit childish sounds said. "Basically my junior high school students are now doing some work, that is very simple and will soon be able to finish. Then I will be able to do several." This kind of work so that "passerby" kind of a sense of accomplishment. In front of reporters,woolrich donna, she also made no secret of this accomplishment. "And, always be very bored at home,http://www.vaswim.org/cgi-bin/rcalc.cgi, just having a bit of things to do. On behalf of homework, but also to earn a little money, do not ask my parents for money."
In addition to earn pocket money on behalf of their homework mentioned another benefit is that you can practice your word, not even the word to the school will not write. She explained that each of the previous summer vacation until the last few days before operations are complementary, that when the pen is very rusty. And now there will not be the case.
There are other ways to make money, why do not you work? Reporter throws ranging issues, "passerby" will quickly grab the words, "how thought I was going to do it part-time. But look at some of the students to do part-time fast-food restaurants. One hour to do down exhausted tired it, can not get much money. My parents say that even tired, let me go. "It is reported that,basket air jordan pas cher, for its generation homework" hurt "the behavior of other students, her parents actually did not explicitly opposed.
Reporter survey
High school essay price tag of up to one hundred yuan
Summer is almost over, many students began to assault the completion of summer jobs, summer jobs for buying and selling things up more. Because every year the business is good, envious of the "job economy," people are also more up,moncler sito ufficiale, do not say on behalf of homework online also appeared professional "agent", dedicated to help "beg answers" are looking for answers, charges 30-50 Q coins, about 30-50 yuan.
Reporters entered in the search engine "designed solution answers summer job", "on behalf of the homework,http://www.rawbw.com," always get hundreds of thousands of messages. Because many poster, business can easily be dispersed, some landlord hit "$ 10 dry" on the cover, basically for junior high and high school summer job. Compared to a standard only answer in English, mathematics, high school essay highest price tag, "600-800 words,nike tn pas cher, each 60 yuan, 800-1500 words of each 100 yuan." "In the beginning I tutor students one to leave on He begged me to do homework, but also secretly give me the cost. Then I think this thing is very good, looking to do business on the Internet. "In Baidu" work it "post Lanhuo dry" gunmen "Flying Fish said. It is reported that he is a university science students, for high school students in physics and chemistry, it is really a piece of cake. "To ensure the speed, but also to ensure the quality of ah." Flying Fish said.
Q coins Alipay opt for battle
Reporters in the online search a bit casual, Taobao,http://www.fukushi-hiroba.com/magazine/cgi/talk/ftalk.cgi?res=220,abercrombie france, platform,hogan uomo outlet, 58 city and other sites have a "generation homework" advertising posts. Moreover, Copywriting summer job is no longer limited to cash transactions, Q coins and other virtual currency has become a method of payment. A fifth-grade students in the post bar post for help, said that if users can provide all the answers you get 100 Q coins, and sure enough, users flocked to the thread.
Compared to single-handedly it alone, to write business,tiffany gioielli, had summer jobs increasingly showing "professionalism" of the situation, a number of "gunmen" claiming the studio is "composed by English majors in mathematics and college students in America, designed to help the majority of students in academic heavy burden. " And developed the Internet and courier services, but also provides a convenient for "gunman" who expand the business scope, not only for local students to complete summer job, and even through the creation of Taobao achieve national mail. Cash on delivery. Also some "gunmen" vowed that the job can be done by scanning the fax to the customer first inspection, the buyer satisfaction after the fighting. Express, Paypal, e-mail, QQ is the most important tool for them to keep the business smoothly.
Such a surprise to help students practice copying job in the students' academic progress is really a hundred more harm than good, a parent can not help posting accused of "gunmen": "? Will you be doing in the country flowers poison you"
Teacher perspective
Student teacher out of question to heart a man to be honest
Baoshan District, Datong high school principal, said Ma Jun, students should be casual in the summer, the time spent on the job with no more than two hours a day is appropriate. Therefore, teachers should be encouraged to prepare the student summer job situation, which can prevent students buy a ready-made answer to some extent.
Third-year junior high school mathematics teacher Zhang Datong teachers are admitted to reporters that he brought the students because of age is not large,http://www.eprussia.ru/gb/gb.cgi, the probability of such an occurrence is not much, but the teacher turns to his colleagues that there is now reflected in the students for jobs countermeasures . In this regard, Zhang teacher that, for teachers and students, should this be a warning. "The teacher in the summer should be appropriate to the students staged moderate amount of work out too hard, or allow students to blindly copy copy copy copy, and will encourage some students resorted to crooked trick,hogan outlet milano, think of ways to counter it, hire someone to transcribe it work flattering. "Of course, more teacher Zhang believes that students should do a correct understanding of the purpose of a summer job. Hire on behalf of homework is kind of fraudulent behavior,http://chi-zuru.com/CHILDEVIL/diary091220/apeboard_plus.cgi?command=read_message&msgnum=390/, in the final analysis is indolent bad faith, over time, would be the ideological and moral development of students adversely affected. Secondly, on behalf of homework not only money, but also affect student achievement. "Students must correctly understand the purpose of a summer job, homework is not to deal with teachers and parents, but should work independently of the beneficial aspects of their experience. The real work to make their own choices." There are also other educators believe that schools and parents in their children's education,tn requin pas cher, we should put the integrity of education as a compulsory course, take their jobs seriously, do an honest man.
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-04-29 21:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072348 sec., 22 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list