[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-12-02 00:09:37
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
I heard that 70-year-old Mrs Wong is a real estate owner in the same village, in Jiangning open private clinics Liu doctors want her to pull investment, build a hospital, their own president. Granny yellow meter on the meter, has said that moving the property owner lied million investment to advance the property owner Dr. Liu 25,000 yuan of money to buy tea. Dr. Liu a property owner is willing to invest the money gratefully dig. Who would have thought a few months have seen movement, we know when Granny on. Recently, Jiangning District Prosecutor's Office has been fraud Granny Huang and his associates indictment.
Small clinic would like accomplishing a large hospital
50-year-old Liu Jiangning doctor opened a private clinic, but the official minded fans, he always wanted to hospital. During a reception,hogan maschili, Liu Huang medical doctors and come chat with Granny, Granny is that yellow Jiangning Area after village, Dr. Liu will remain the heart, because the boss is a local real estate village people.
"If this relationship can move the big boss and say their own co-pay him when I was dean of management, like." Dr. Liu playing his own wishful thinking. So,uK2dK60mfx, he filed the big boss, I did not expect to catch a cavity immediately Granny Huang, "I am 74 years old,oexWh8H2W2, is looking at the big boss grew up, said he grew up as a child I certainly amount to anything I look good in it. "Granny Huang also talking about some of the things the boss's childhood, it sounds very close relationship between the two.
Dr. Liu has a look at the door, said he would like to open a hospital, but unfortunately there were no funds to talk to the big boss hopes yellow Granny talk,0NYuV3Qrr5, let him come to invest. "If I as president, and within three years, making him recover the costs." Dr. Liu Huang confidently with Granny said. Granny Huang thought Dr. Liu is a joke, it hum ha ha agreed.
Two old hoax designed to go 25000
Granny Huang left,chaussure jordan homme pas cher, Dr. Liu will start his "dream president," the news every day, waiting for the yellow Granny. Granny Huang did not even this seriously,giacca woolrich, go home and forget. After two weeks,peuterey italia, the doctor told Huang Liu Granny to inquire about the progress of the investment,giacche woolrich outlet, the yellow Granny Liu doctor know when the truth. "I have anything to do with the big boss, to my home before the old man in his side played work,giubbotti peuterey outlet,V0qsOT9l45, I went to pull the investment, how can that be?" Huang-Lao Lao Chen Tai a friend talk the matter. A Presbyterian, sidewalk: "Sister, we will count on the meter, said to have been put on a good investment,24eJumn6l9, over money from his fraud."
Granny Huang family was poor, his own little income,naDCnQw5RA, they rely on a husband's pension of 1,prezzi giubbotti woolrich,000 yuan a month to live, I heard that they can get money, she would be interested. So she gave the phone back to Dr. Liu said the investment has been on a good, big boss to see her face, willing to invest thousands of yuan to engage in a large hospital, let Dr. Liu as president. Dr. Liu heard that, my heart was delighted,sito ufficiale woolrich, he kept thanks.
Two days later, the old lady with yellow Presbyterian find Dr. Liu,peuterey outlet milano, said to him: "Lao Chen is doing the tea business, big boss at his side recently ordered tea 25,000 dollars, but the boss is away on business Money is not the moment to get out,hogan online, you can give the mat, and other big boss paying the money you'll get back. "Dr. Liu thought,collane argento tiffany, anyway, and the big boss cooperate immediately, this tea even if I send him all right, twenty-five thousand-for-ten million,ynidmbQ1k9, the value! So, Dr. Liu readily dig 2.5 million.
I discovered two months silence deceived
After getting the money Granny Huang,prezzi scarpe hogan, Liu doctor said: "Do not worry, boss, I'll let you come back to meet him, something specific to talk about cooperation." Dr. Liu heard this, happily send out the old woman. After that, he will be at home, such as yellow Granny's message. But a month later, Huang Granny heard from since. Dr. Liu could not help but call her Granny Huang lied big boss has not come back, so that Dr. Liu to wait for some time. Then, after a month, Dr. Liu then phoned Mrs WONG, but the phone still no answer. Then he realized that he cheated, then alarm.
Soon,9409Skjt96, the police arrested Huang-Lao Tai Lao Chen, the two confessed to cheating on their own. Currently, Jiangning District Prosecutor's Office has been fraud, for both prosecution.
(Department of text characters pseudonym)
Express reporter correspondent Ning Qin Tao Weizhou
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-03 22:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.089801 sec., 22 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list