[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-12-01 04:24:08
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Morning News (Reporter correspondent Yan Gongxuan Yao Chen Wenwen were Andrew) the day before yesterday at noon, Yangzhou Qiao took nonagenarian father came to work in Nanjing, Nanjing to visit his brother,NEQWmD6J04, however, did not see his brother,giubbotti woolrich, 90-year-old father took to lose a. Fortunately,Napa Valley – Vineyards, Wines, Luxury Hotels and Activities Will Impress Even the Most Discriminating Visitor, manufacturers lost elderly people were found and timely warning,y48Y27A7TF,outlet moncler, with the help of the police, the father and son reunited only narrowly. Recently,PmT7vVe7iF, Mr. Qiao's father miss working in Nanjing eldest son, let Qiao took his eldest son came to find manufacturers. Mr. Yu Shiqiao took his father came to manufacturers. Arrived manufacturers, Qiao friend received a phone, about his lunch, then big brother can not work,MA0xY2G842,moncler sito ufficiale, with his father and inconvenient,woolrich outlet, Mr. Yu Shiqiao looking for a hotel, the father placed in a hotel, go before also specifically confessed to let him rest in the hotel. After dinner,tn pas cher,w5A5Qif0RO, etc. But a look back, the hotel's father was missing,piumini woolrich, the hotel looking down over and over did not find. Paternal age is so big, but for the first time to manufacturers, who have no phone, which can be very anxious Qiao quickly into the streets from house to house looking for.
Qiao anxious to know what to do when he got the hotel phone,moncler outlet, said police had put his father back to hotel. It turned out that there are people in the Xinhua Road,LMjYdI5Y83, a wedding photography shop found a lost uncle Joe reported to the police. When police saw Uncle Joe, no matter how ask,woolrich parka, he just kept repeating vague "I came to Nanjing defected son," and the elderly hard of hearing, it is very difficult to communicate. Uncle Joe police will bring along the special patrol unit Public Security Bureau office, helped him sit down and poured him a cup of tea, and gradually ease his emotions, patiently old memories inspire yourself and your family's name and address. According to the situation of the elderly,tn pas cher, the police use of police information platform for nearly half an hour before check Uncle Joe's identity information to detect and locate the check in the morning Uncle Joe hotel.
Qiao saw his father came back unharmed, police were excited to hold on tightly to the hand,nike tn pas cher, could not thank: "! If we lose the old man,i34qChI68z, my brother called to see how I go,moncler outlet online, I am very grateful to you,louboutin homme," police education Qiao elderly should not be placed on a person unfamiliar environment for too long, usually the best way to leave a note in the old records link him to find his people can get in touch with their families for the first time.
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-03 16:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.101164 sec., 22 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list