[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-11-24 23:52:21
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

"I said,http://www.0935tc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=266492&extra=, every word is true, if the gold is really the creation of a loose group of these works, then let him copy a set for everyone to see. As far as I know, he did not have this ability." Yesterday, Changzhou comb factory original employees Qi daughter, Miss Qi Kang's news hotline call the newspaper,saldi woolrich, said the national intangible cultural heritage inheritors Changzhou comb, comb factory in Changzhou Co., Ltd., general manager of Golden Pine Qundao with his father's multi-piece participation awards, saying Kim himself Even the ability to copy these works are not. In order to prove himself said is true, a lot of evidence that she will be posted on the Changzhou local forum. Staff questioned her daughter's face,woolrich parka women, Jinsong group said that these works are his own and his creation, he naturally also be able to produce these combs work.
Guo Jingyu Ma Ben
"Changzhou comb" original inheritors of women:
"Changzhou comb" works, chairman of misappropriation others promoted
"The so-called 'national intangible cultural heritage of people' Golden Pine group is downright ignorant phony big liar." Speaking Jinsong group, Ms. Qi was very angry, she said, "Since my father in 1982 to enter the Changzhou comb factory Since, Jinsong group has been stolen my dad  works to competition, professional title, engage in the title. "Last year by the end of December, after his father's death Miss Qi, Ms. Qi multi gather evidence, hoping to seek justice for the dead. According to Ms. Qi said his father had a factory in Changzhou comb design director, in 2008 was named the provincial intangible cultural heritage inheritors representative, his works have been winning at home.
Baidu entries such a description: Golden Pine group described in the comb, hot, engraved production process 10 years. 2002 "China's first tourism souvenir design contest" modeling process works won the gold medal comb, comb works by silver key ring, created the "crescent bamboo comb" was selected in 2010 Shanghai World Expo bid Leading Group for December 3,http://www.planetchallenged.com/activity, 2002 Get the polling Shenbo city decided to commemorate the gift of national officials. 2008 "Fish, static bottles, pipa" comb at the Ninth Chinese Arts and International Art Fair works to get the 2008 "The Gallery? Flowers Cup" China Arts and Crafts Prize.
"His presentation which said 1991 was awarded the Gold Medal Award in 2002 acquired all works to my father. As a key ring,hogan interactive uomo, said comb the idea is his, it is ridiculous to the extreme. That keychain idea because then also In high school my hair is always a mess, and my dad is not easy to carry complain comb, inconvenience I use, and then I think of my father. This is a reflection of my father's father,http://bbs.luding114.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=107387, how his ideas became a? As Shenbo gifts 'crescent comb' is my father's work. "In order to prove himself said is true, Ms. Qi also posted his father  work diary, there on the top and the 2002 World Expo comb with" fish, Static bottle, pipa "style craft comb was the first Chinese tourist souvenirs Design Competition Gold records. "There are a lot of evidence, can be made public. Since jinsong group is what a master craftsman, and that these things are his own works,http://povkusam.ru, as long as he was able to copy out any one award-winning works, our family would recognize." Ms. Qi said she felt their demands are not excessive, hope Jinsong groups in the media and the public can look at yourself in the end before the show much skill.
"Changzhou comb" as is inheritors Jinsong group:
How can I design, I can not do this
Yesterday afternoon, the reporter contacted the Changzhou comb Telephone Co., Ltd., chairman of Golden Pine group, on the phone, Kim director said he is in a meeting, busy, he simply gave an interview to a reporter. He told reporters that he already knew Qizheng Kang's daughter for his work questioned things. Gold director, said he started from 1979 onwards in charge of the whole plant of new product development, design and production, Ms. Qi mentioned about the craft comb "fish, static bottles, Pipa" and "Crescent bamboo comb" as early as 1982 years ago comb factory has been mass-produced,piumini moncler prezzi, that he personally created, a process in which the lute comb early in the 1970s, has been mass-produced, but  was only in 1982 into the factory work, how is his works. When a reporter asked the director has no proof of payment, when Kim director, said: "Time is past for too long, it is difficult to identify the year of design drawings, however, when the lute comb had done thousands sold in Guangzhou,air max 90 femme pas cher, plant. there should be a record. "
For Ms. Qi mentioned crescent bamboo comb, the comb with Phoebe production, crescent comb ridge,vendita hogan online, bamboo dent, the overall use of Phoebe's primary color and branded with soaring dragon, was in 2010 the leadership of the Shanghai World Expo bid Panel selected as the December 3, 2002 decision schonborn city polling day gift presented to national officials. "This comb is designed early years there, Qizheng Kang just made some suggestions on improving, not his personal design." For Ms. Qi questioned him, "even the ability to copy these works are not", Jinsong group like this response: "I In a full line of work for sixteen years, as a national non-heritage inheritors, how could I not do this to your own work? "
Users voice & gt; & gt; & gt,http://eigonohon.com;
Wait and ask the government to investigate the truth of hope
Reporters noted that many users have expressed the wish to see the truth thread. Netizen "Pu love beautiful" in the thread wrote: "Let the surname Kim painted himself out of a master is the master, and no one can steal, little girl,prezzi gioielli tiffany, your dad is the master, as long as you know enough. His works can be seen to accept everyone and I think he should be very happy, the people gone,basquette requin, like a prescription, over their own lives, "friends" to become the king. "also suggested:" Let's live performances surname Kim,http://www.gedichte-garten.de, to ! set the record straight, "There are friends lamented:." leadership speech manuscript written mostly secretary,bologna woolrich,http://www.dp1234567.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3134680, are behind a celebrity so ah how many unsung heroes ...... "
"I hope the government to investigate, purify the social atmosphere, Changzhou people have the right to know the truth." Netizen "far apart" Hope Changzhou local government departments to investigate as soon as possible, after all, Changzhou comb is a vital card. Newspaper will continue to focus on.
Links & gt; & gt; & gt;
Changzhou comb over 1,600 years of history
System grate industry began in the Spring and Autumn Period, its ancestor is , Changzhou comb grate has been 1600 years of history since the Wei and Jin popular. "Changzhou Fu" with "cut bamboo into the grate, door toward Beijing than households are" in the description, "Wen Hang wear month, grate beam lights" is one of the Qing Eight western suburbs of Changzhou,hogan online store, Changzhou comb the history of the grand production by This is visible. When cleared,http://oshosatori.ru/en, the total annual Suzhou Weaving House officials want to customize a number of senior Changzhou comb tribute palace. Eunuch of the Empress Dowager hair comb with ivory Changzhou production has retained the Forbidden City in Beijing. Changzhou comb therefore entitled "Palace comb grate," said. Changzhou comb strict selection, unique technology, production well. Prongs lubrication, the water is not off. As Mushu, the choice of a century boxwood,moncler toulouse, briar, Jujube, after 28 refining processes; Combs behind the selection of the Yin Zhuang plastic paint bamboo and fine aggregate,woolrich arctic parka df, after 72 refining processes. June 2008, Changzhou comb selected national intangible cultural heritage.
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-04-29 15:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.158242 sec., 22 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list