该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-11-23 04:14:21
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Survey:
Around us, some of the students a "precocious",woolrich vendita on line, some high school students pop "puppy love", some students began to "cohabitation." The traditional concept of sex, marriage,2vcmLO5oPN, values ​​are confronted with a challenge, if and when certain problems can not be avoided, how do you teach children to protect themselves?
A special gift for adults
May 11,4OgGbzWB9q, are friends, "sleeping it,aNXD01rI8o,fede tiffany," the 18-year-old birthday, this day, she received a gift from a lot of students, but a gift from her mother - a letter and a box of condoms deeply shocked her, and began to himself before the "excesses" of reflection.
May 12, users "in the sleeping" in the forum about her memorable 18th birthday. "Yesterday and students in a restaurant meal and K songs go, we play very Hi, especially, he has been at my side with me the evening go home when her mother received a text message telling me there a small gift on the pillow, she went to work. mom is a nurse,scarpe hogan prezzi, often working at night. "After returning home to see my favorite on the table filled with prawns, fish head, etc., then there is no hold back the tears rushing! Mom so hard, so I'm ready to dinner, I was on the outside ...... walked into the room pillow small box, after opening is actually 'condom' and 'faith'. "This gift deeply shocked me, I called her mother's cell phone, choked her mother always thought before uttered those words can not say: 'Mom I'm sorry, I was wrong, I should not provoke your anger, then I must be good, I love you mom! "and her mother has been crying on the phone over there!" "In some sleep," said and hung up the phone, my heart can not be calm, "I really want this thing to write to This appeal to peers and friends do not order 'rebellious youth' as ​​an excuse to hurt the love your parents and family. "
Some findings must face
Twenty-eight Love, puppy love, this problem has not parents be ignored. As the national "Eleventh Five-Year" project,3MS9cTmDLW,doudoune bebe moncler, one for the College Students' sexual and reproductive health status, "the survey report recently released," The result reflects a worrying fact: the liberation of the sexual attitudes of college students, increased sex At the same time, they have mastered the knowledge of contraception is not enough. "
Regardless of the parents, the school and the community can accept that this is an indisputable fact. Some media reporters surveys in the vicinity of Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Xi'an, universities, residents renting market sells,woolrich cordura, of which more than 98% of tenants for college couple. According to Psychology Students agencies released survey data show that 70 percent of college students do not oppose premarital cohabitation.
Zheng Yuanjie fairy king gave his son 18-year-old rite is also a box of condoms, to his son, "security", HIV prevention that adult son, and should respect his adult side.
A good way to learn
"This kind of education to make up for the missing mother of national education, it is a very very clever way, the girls have to learn to protect themselves." Chinese businessmen friends "Red Doll" very much in favor of the practice of the mother. For the "rebellious youth" children, as parents, what will you do? Frances Chamber of Commerce in the forum did a little investigation.
■ Question: Families with daughter, you will tell her daughter how to protect yourself?
"Some things remind too early, but evoke fear of the child's curiosity." Chinese businessmen friends, "send him,prezzo giubbotto moncler," the daughter of 16-year-old, the question made him very tangled.
"Every generation of 'sex' values ​​different standards." Netizen "Huyan Xiao" said, "with her daughter to go to their abortion, it is better to tell her how to protect themselves, to minimize the damage."
"Parents really hard." Netizens "Wood Yi Yang," said. His approach is and daughter watching TV shows,BzE60wReX4, movies, or encounters with this thing, inadvertently talk about them in life with her guide how she treated, how to evaluate, how to protect themselves.
■ Question: Families with sons, you'll tell him to protect the girl from harm it?
"Now the kids know more than we do at that time, I only told him not to make the grid thing." Netizen "Xiazhuan 'son had been 21 years old, he said. "I applaud this girl her mother's practice, you really want to face such a situation, then I would certainly tell them to take protective measures." Moderator: Frances
Mother's letter to her daughter
"Dear baby daughter, 18 years old today, you,507j6xBao8, since you were 8 years old that traffic accidents your father, our mother and daughter had each been living for 10 years,moncler bimbo sito ufficiale, you behaved obedient from a little girl into a a slim young lady, though now you become increasingly bad temper, quick to quarrel with me, but I know it is for everyone to go through a rebellious period, my mother also had before.
Baby, thank you for Mother's Day gift for mom! Mom know your heart is love my mother, but too few of our communication,giubbotti moncler donna, and sometimes we did really want to go back, then you more than sensible ah, my father during the time the accident is your stay with my mother. Without your support in my mother's mother might not come today.
Remember when you were 12 years old it? You actually give my mother to find a boyfriend, said her mother was too tired to a person,woolrich cappotto, there should be a good uncle to love us, so we have a full house is. Thank you! Baby daughter! But then my mother can not do that, my mother had secretly made up through mental determination, we must wait for you to graduate, practical work, and then marry and have children before considering these things, then the mother can really find a good uncle Ann the degree of old age.
Baby, soon the university entrance exam, and this time must not be discouraged ah, your future is the mother of the future. That day I saw the boy take you home, boy handsome,UQ0ytDsQpL, happy to see you laughing mom very happy. Baby, mom not against you puppy love, but do not be distracted too much at such a critical moment ah. Since the day you and mom did not go home for two days bicker, fight your cell phone off, you know my mother much worry? Mother's heart was broken. Until you listen to your classmates say that two days with him only a little more at ease, then I want to just put down the heart and put up, you are passionate age, if crossed the perimeter Toushijinguo, in case of pregnancy ...... in case ...... mom really can not think further down. Soon the college entrance examination,giubbotti simili al woolrich, do not hurt at this time ah.
Baby, mom's not an unreasonable Mom, Mom you do not want to stifle that pure emotion, my mother just want to be your friend, in need of help when the first thought is the mother,hogan spaccio, baby, I remember my mother love you a. With a box of stuff to send you this letter,uUcy6bXpN6, instructions for use above all,piumini moncler sito ufficiale, be sent to your mom when you were 18 adult gift birthday bar. Child! My baby daughter, remember to protect yourself! "
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-04-30 05:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067255 sec., 20 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list