该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-11-20 02:28:43
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Morning News reporters Wang Yifei and Xian Xi reporter Wu Lin Hua
Yesterday, a man broke into the 591 Shanghai Road Branch of Agricultural Bank of North Cai, holding a kitchen knife to female client manager hostage. The face of unexpected events, the bank staff quietly pressed the bell, abductees also calmly and successfully get rid of the other control.
It is worth mentioning is that, when the bank security, cleaning staff containment suspected man,http://www.eprussia.ru/gb/gb.cgi, two people outside the bank also come forward and burst into the bank, and finally with the police captured the man, the whole process takes less than 5 minutes .
According to the suspects confessed man, addicted to online gambling because it owed nearly seven million yuan loan sharks, bank robbery after a desperate choice.
Staff quietly pressed the bell
Yesterday 12:18 Xu, one wearing a black T-shirt, black shoulder bag hand, a man wearing a dark cap, into the incident banking hall. Because it was noon, more than 40 square meters within the business lobby, only 34 customers waiting call number. Bank counters, only the 1st counter is for customers to transact business.
Monitoring showed that the man did not take the number after entering the bank, but went straight to the outside of the 3rd-most counters. "At the time I was standing on the 3rd counter, ready to guide customers to transact business." Lobby manager Miss Cai Yu ABC North Branch, told reporters she did not realize it at the time it was close, this black man suddenly took the bag from the shoulder out a kitchen knife, mounted on her neck.
The man with his left hand reined  neck,hogan interactive, right hand holding a kitchen knife rack on her neck, she was dragged from the 3rd on the 2nd counter counters and counters against the 2nd teller shouted: "limit you in 15 seconds within the money out, or I'll kill her. "Seeing this, bank customers are hurriedly ran out.
"Robbery! I was ignorant, heart pounding painfully." Recall the circumstances at the time, was kidnapped Yujing Li is still in shock. "I froze for a few seconds, calm down, not to act rashly,abercrombie, began to appease him."
Inside the counter staff also tried to appease criminals mood, "I quietly pressed the bell, and in accordance with the requirements of the usual exercises, aside to let the criminals do not impulse, while try to stall for time."
See the staff did not come up with the money, the criminals threatened again and manic waving hands of the knife, as if to Kanxiang hostages. "In order to stabilize him, we immediately said to have been in Helena, and opened the cupboard with the money to him." Counter staff said.
The growing ranks of the brave arrest
Just Yujing Li was kidnapped while banks also sounded the alarm anti-technology. Two security guards shut the door on the bank's glass door, took out an electric shock stick, at the door to intercept. Also picked up the side of the mop cleaning aunt embattled
According  recalled when found banks close the door after the hijacking man some flustered, though still wielding the knife, but reined in his left obviously much smaller force, taking advantage of each other's attention to the security body came up She quickly squat,http://avex.jp/seed/fromstaff/index.cgi, broke away each other's control.
"He saw the hostage broke free, and immediately wanted to run toward the door,http://sportsfan.jpn.org/cgi-kban/sunbbs.cgi?mode=form&no=138&page=1,woolrich outlet, but was blocked us." Banking security Chef Ho told reporters that the glass door has been locked, men see no hope of escape,air max pas cher, and security at the door on the confrontation between them. Security Shen master is holding an electric shock stick waiting to close in from the right man to try to hit him with a knife in hand. He also holds master stool, trying to knock the man.
Let suspects did not expect was the man more, cleaning aunt also "brave." Surveillance video showed cleaning aunt constantly waved mops, combined with the security, to the dead man in the suspect driving.
See the other side did not relax, the man simply give a positive resist, circuitous hid waiting seating area.
In this case, the bank staff took the opportunity to open the bank door for help, the bank is preparing to conduct business, Mr. Zhuo people are waiting in the doorway and bus station public Zhang, after hearing cries for help, and immediately burst into the bank to help contain the suspect. In the crowd of attack,air max pas cher, knife-wielding man gradually lost morale, strength also some unsupported. Mr. Zhuo seeing a chair lift to the cornered man smashed in the past, the man suddenly collapsed to the ground, before Zhang immediately rushed forward and seize the man with a knife in his right hand, security is also taking advantage of the man in the hands of a knife knocked. While many people struggling together with men, police rushed to the scene, police suspect the men together will eventually wrestled to the ground.
Monitoring showed that men with a knife from the hostage-taking to be subdued crowd, the whole process lasted less than five minutes.
■ they come forward
Gu cleaning aunt

Handheld mop driving suspects
Monitor screen handheld mop "brave" cleaning aunt surnamed Gu, Shanghai people, aged 64. . "Actually no, I thought to myself, can not let him get away." After the incident,air max pas cher, the aunt took care has been bending mop head, facing the camera, embarrassed, Gu aunt said: "I first met This kind of thing, but it is also not afraid. seen on TV this case more, I know how to deal with. encounter bad guys, we can not weak momentum down, than his powerful,giubbino peuterey uomo,http://haruku-up.jp, concerted effort to be able to beat him. "
Mr. Zhuo people

Pick up a chair to pound suspects
A crisis the public to come forward, Mr. Zhuo, 46, Shandong Province, to Shanghai for 20 years, engaged in small appliance repair work. And the suspects in the fight, Mr. Zhuo with a chair to the other side Zadao the ground, arms have been scratched. He said that in the community often subject courageous education, "the incident did not think, I saw an accident, they rushed in. If a person does have some fear of facing the thugs, but seeing we have shot more people force large, also not afraid. "
Public Zhang

The suspect's hand clutching a knife
Zhang, Anhui, Shanghai 26-year-old has been working for 10 years, before once had courageous experience. Time of the incident he was the bank door waiting for the bus. His figure is not high, but had learned a couple of years of martial arts. In the struggle with the suspect, he firmly grasp and hold each other's hand with a knife. "Usually somehow good record straight, in fact, did not think so much, is that this is their fair share of things." Mr. Zhang said.
■ three network quickly surrounded
"Mop Auntie",nike tn pas cher, "throwing chairs the public" before ...... man suspected of committing the crime certainly did not expect so many people would be subjected to containment. He also think that, in light of his knife, while anti-technology facilities had been reported. In the scene at the core, after police received a report,http://www012.upp.so-net.ne.jp/ad-lib/bbs/index.cgi, had quickly planted three lines of defense.
Pudong police said, the same day 12:18, Pudong Public Security Bureau command center after the Council also received "110" instruction and technical protection alarm, Bureau Command Center immediately launched the emergency plan, according to police GPS real-time trajectory, the instruction is patrolling the surrounding territories North Cai police station, police rushed to the scene early disposal etc; Meanwhile,http://marvelous21.sakura.ne.jp/enkaijoh/light.cgi?res=24547, special police, criminal investigation police also rushed to the scene the first time.
It seems the police quickly and properly handle the emergencies, the concept of "prevention and treatment", "security patrol",hogan uomo outlet,http://www.aliwears.com/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=4059, "armed at the sudden" three networks work closely with: security, public masses first time containment robbers, reflecting the strength of prevention and treatment; the security and armed police patrol arrived promptly at the sudden force, is another "two networks."
[Dialogue suspects]
Addicted to gambling, usury owed nearly seven million yuan

This year 35-year-old suspect their wives and children caused by gambling
Pudong New Area, North Cai police station, the reporter saw just turned 35 years old this year, the suspect Wang. Wearing a black T-shirt he was wearing handcuffs, wearing a black cap when the crime has been removed, inch head. During the interview, for their own motives and through, he can express very clearly.
Reporter: Why did you think rob banks?
Suspects: owe a lot of usury, no way yet, there is not clear, probably nearly 7 million yuan, I am nowhere to go, he thought of a desperate gamble to rob a bank.
Reporter: how do you owe so much usury?
Suspects: A few years ago doing computer business lost money, do not want to let the family know that you borrowed 600,000 yuan loan sharks. I have to repay the interest each month, they think I'm good credit, it improved my credit limit. The first borrowed 600,000 yuan to do business again later loss, I do not know how to do the.
Reporter: 600,000 yuan last how to become nearly 700 million?
Suspects: 2012,moncler, an accidental passing SMG shop, I saw someone inside gambling. And initially wanted to stop him, I know that gambling is illegal. Later,air jordan spizike pas cher, he has been seen in the winnings, been there very excited to call ah, I found (gambling) to the money quickly, then I have no other channel to make money, ask them to be a gambling site, began his attempt.
Reporter: Do you lose a lot of gambling?
Suspects: lose a lot, I can not remember. Asked Lao Zhangren borrowed money, relatives and friends are borrowed times, probably total of nearly 7 million yuan it. Because of this and my wife divorced,chaussures nike tn pas cher, wives and children. Later usury forced tight, I fled the field to avoid revive, recently came back, because the family a little thing.
Reporter: Why did you choose the Agricultural Bank of North Cai?
Suspect: I am bus from the residence located zhoupu out, feeling the impact of crime in your neighborhood is bad, on the car to places farther away. Stop the car to the station, I saw the bus station on the edge is an agricultural bank, to get off.
Reporter: you go to the bank on the hands?
Suspects: No, probably more than 8:00 when I arrived, I've been wandering around, long walk to and fro. Then I thought how I so useless, so determined, a man rushed into.
Reporter: The hostage-taking when the chopper where they come from?
Suspect: I pass by Shanghai South Highway, saw the roadside selling vegetables, while stall holders do not pay attention, I'll stand on the edge of the knife away.
Reporter: You were the hostage-taking, there is no thought of the consequences?
Suspect: I originally did not want to hurt her (Miss Yu), is to scare the teller let them withdraw money, you did not see her hurt, I did not straining Le her neck. I look after the man (bank teller) has been dragging on the inside, I knew he would not give me money, that is, the alarm delay time, I wanted to run up.
Reporter: There are several scratches on your arm, is how the injured?
Suspects: Security There are several people together to contain me,http://www.350zcsl.com/cgi-bin/joyful/joyjoy.cgi, that time may be encountered. Later, the police came, put me back up.
(Original title: knife-wielding men rob a bank hostage laden, five minutes was subdued)
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-04-30 03:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076986 sec., 20 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list