[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-11-18 09:32:38
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
N trainee reporter Chen Wenhao newspaper reporter Li Xihui / text package China / Chart
WASHINGTON "If I can not find, please help take care of my children." 2 year old son suffering from "bloodthirsty cell syndrome", the 4th,abercrombie milano, Yip leave this "goodbye" note, out of Fujian Union Hospital . Doctors and nurses anxious looking, day night he drunkenly back. "I think if I go, there may be more people or better institutions to help my child." Yesterday,peuterey outlet, Mr Yip told reporters.
Concord Hospital,uNW7vUvTyd, a nurse told reporters that four rounds evening she found the little boy Yesheng Hao's father was gone,giubbotti moncler,UpJXGD7t5H, but he did not wait more than ten minutes,w5ILI6AEB9, and this is rare in normal.
Nurses open the drawer and found a piece of paper - "If I can not find,piumino moncler, please help take care of my child." Realized that was wrong,air max pas cher, she hastened to call Mr Yip's phone, and launched hospital personnel around to look. To 23:00, Yip came back, the body with alcohol.
"It was really desperate." Mr Yip said the children seriously ill, a month ago,x78L7YwpgQ, my wife and went himself to become "full-time dad,air max pas cher," no income for life,chaussures nike pas cher, they are also facing huge medical expenses.
"Start thinking about how to find the money,nike tn requin, then I wanted to just end." Yep Jiujin, with the impulse, he said, "If I go,tn requin pas cher, there may be more people to help my child."
After the wine world,In7bijy5zD, Yip have to continue to face the harsh reality. Sheng Hao suffering caused by the EB virus infection "bloodthirsty cell syndrome", but also ferocious than leukemia. Chemotherapy twice a month need more than two thousand yuan. At present, the child has a 32 weeks of continuous chemotherapy.
"With only a few hundred pieces,piumino moncler, the children have to chemotherapy, and more than one thousand blocks do not know where to look." Speaking of which,3Bh7RgY7Lx,louboutin homme, this 37-year-old man eyes red, holding a child weeping.
Mr Yip said he was doing house ceiling, work was money. This is more than six months to see the child, the whole family spent all their savings, but also borrowed a lot of money. After his wife left,[/url], the children do not speak mouth seems to know everything. If the wife at home with children,[url=http://bbs.qingwaquan.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=83650]YRG3Y2CBja, he can go out and make money,abercrombie outlet, but now, life is more difficult.
Physician Dr. Wang Yong said the child itself a good physical recovery was very good, because of family difficulties, treatment is interrupted for some time. From the child's current treatment situation, recovery is possible, cost about 2 million needed.
If you are willing to offer parts for small shenghao love, please call 968 111, or you can remit money directly to: Ye Jiakuan Construction Bank 6217001820004215863.
(Original title: children seriously ill parent stay "farewell letter" help)
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-07 02:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.095892 sec., 20 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list