[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-11-16 06:05:45
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
"I really believe that this is all just a nightmare, and this nightmare is about to end, I no longer feel the pain and sorrow. Maybe I can be like the little prince, like,Read and Learn English in Canada, back to their own planet. I sincerely I believe that when I woke up again, meet me must be a better pure world, my dear, he will still be as sincere as it was affectionately waiting at my side, never betray. "
These days, suicide girl Xiaoyan Qin million words left a suicide note in Hangzhou forum on the microblogging heat transfer. "Red hero Rabbit" and "Little Three" Forcing wife of events,nxV175e8O2, the city has provoked much uproar. About Marriage emotional and mood changes, many marriages psychological experts have to say.
Domestic suicide for many people lovesick
There was an investigation against suicide show that the causes of suicide are mostly foreigners working pressure, but in the country, who committed suicide,5x95IXLK79,chaussures nike pas cher, the likelihood is lovesick before choosing to commit suicide.
"These are people who have suicidal thoughts,spaccio woolrich, often there is a problem in the marriage,chaussures nike pas cher, I do not know whom to live." Said Xu Yi, director of Zhejiang bent science, from the current social point of view, many women, always put the only center husband here, there is no clear goal in life, it is easy to be trapped emotions. Although their economic independence has been respected by the society, but the heart has not been fully liberated.
Chinese Mental Health Association data also show that suicide in China, has become in addition to diseases, among the highest causes of death. In recent years, the feelings gradually opening up the cause of suicide, and the emergence of more and more small three,air max femme pas cher,Y7153pb8JT, divorce, emotional discord related.
Half of marital problems with suicidal tendencies
Seven hospitals in Hangzhou Xu psychological experts to help build a clinic in each of the four or five couples to consult marital problems, half of whom have suicidal tendencies.
"Many people have very high expectations of marriage, especially when her husband derailed, with no psychological preparation of emergency response and lead to emotional women, clinically very common."
China proportion of women is much higher than male suicide. One reason is that the objective,woolrich prezzi, women are still disadvantaged in society. On the other hand, many women affected by traditional education, drama, romance novels tend to holiness and perfect love story emotionally, often love to imagine too perfect. This makes a lot of love in marriage suffered setbacks were unable to obtain self-identity.
Xu help build that party disadvantaged emotional life, chose to commit suicide, the biggest reason is the ideal marriage shattered. Because unwilling to accept this fact, she believed her husband's lies again and again, again and again to be hurt, eventually leading to the complete collapse of psychology.
"In depression, feeling hopeless life that no one can get their trust." Xu to help build that many emotional tangle of people think its such a life, not as end their lives. And she do all things, see complete pro personnel choose to commit suicide, this cool arrangement, that she is very aware of what their needs.
Most of them have threatened suicide
Recognition is the key to the implementation of rescue
According to the American Foundation for Suicide prevent data show that people who commit suicide have a 20% -50% before the suicide suicide had a similar aura,Why Joining A Drumming Circle.
Hangzhou Center for Disease mental health clinic director Cao Suochang reminder: "If you know someone behaved very depressed or attempt suicide, to pay attention to every word the other said do not try to persuade them not to commit suicide alone, but. let him know that you care about him, avoid saying such as 'There are many reasons you are alive,air jordan pas cher, so you have to adhere to'. "Caosuo Zhang said that the easiest way to relieve stress is to find a quiet place to sit down,woolrich parka, trunk and thigh angle at 90 degrees, the angle of the thigh and calf maintain 90 degrees. Hands on his knees, bowed his head,nike air max pas cher, jaw hit the chest,7I5vnEgzSt, eyes closed, were abdominal breathing. Inhale, and to experience sucked chilly air; breath,woolrich donna, feel the heat with a body temperature, heart meditation in the same breath, "one." Overall process is 10-20 minutes.
The plight of women in marriage
Xu help build physicians have something to say to you
Husband to lie to you, that he is also unwilling to end the marriage, let us not dwell hold his affair issues. You know,abercrombie milano, so he admitted having an affair, self-punishment,W35ouj2SJa, it did not make sense.
If this happens,Ub7t6BVhaY,air max pas cher homme, homeopathy believe that he once passed over. Starting today bound him, no longer appear similar problems.
If one repeatedly derailed,air max, indicating communication problems, they have to behave properly reflect both the love has disappeared, the facts do not dwell only affair. Where both sides can go to a psychiatrist counseling together.
Really come to divorce this step, we must look ahead, change extreme ideas. To believe in "Splendor in the Grass" and to believe that someone betrayed you, does not mean the next person will betray you.
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-06 06:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074873 sec., 20 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list