[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-11-16 03:53:09
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
(Reporter Li Deqing) because a male passenger advised not to smoke,N0N87WH7Xq,piumino moncler, the sister actually was the other wounded the head with a hammer.
21 am yesterday,[/url], the reporter in Chittagong hospital emergency department saw the injured Ms. King,[url=http://www.shems-affaires.fr/]air max pas cher, her head five stitches,8Be5w79iSp, blood soaked gauze, need infusion therapy.
Ms. King has 20 years of driving experience,k3lvBE3DSR, the husband opened the day shift,giubbotti woolrich, she opened the evening. 19 am yesterday, she drove out of the gate a long pass home district lived in her house, they encountered a man in the street taxi. This man over 40 years old,KKr6jdE0aR, wearing a black trench coat,woolrich parka, holding a cigarette in her hand,rbpPQnkzGr, sitting in the back seat of the car, Ms. King,louboutin femme pas cher, roll down the windows.
"Please do not smoke it!" Ms. King reminded male passenger said. "No one said not to smoke in the taxi ah!" Male passenger nonchalantly said. "I recently had a cold,louboutin soldes, throat discomfort, choking smoke straight cough." Ms. King said. "That I will not take your car!" Male passenger cigarette out the window, said the door of the car, you can view his mouth scolded Ms. two.
Ms. King did not care,woolrich parka, she walked off the rear door windows rolled up,chaussures nike pas cher, can the man still called her. "I was a woman, and if a male driver'll let you go? Early with your hands up!" Ms. King somewhat angrily. "Well, I will not let you go!" The man said, standing in front of the car aggressive,chaussures nike pas cher, continue to abuse Ms. King.
Ms. King quickly took out his mobile phone to her husband,air max, but did not get through,moncler uomo, just as she was ready to call 110, the man suddenly pulled out a hammer head hit Ms. King, turning to his district ran from his overcoat pocket. Ms. King pressed hard, but the man still escape. Currently,b6FBL1xvGM,outlet moncler,CRdnR6c215, Ms. King had been reported.
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-03 16:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062172 sec., 20 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list