[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-11-16 01:00:28
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
April 2009, 28-year-old Tongcheng Li Hua (pseudonym) hi 9.04 million yuan prize. However,air jordan,http://www.neopets.com, after flourishes, he and his wife, but goes farther, last Naoqi divorce.
Recently, reporters learned that the decision not to divorce after the Court of First Instance, Li Hua's wife that the court failed to identify the amount of property the couple together, then filed an appeal. Remand court of second instance, in the meantime, both men and women family violence has occurred, the father was the son labeled as minor injuries, Li Hua jingfangxingju,http://www.fukushi-hiroba.com/magazine/cgi/talk/ftalk.cgi?res=219%, after being released on bail.
Currently, Li Hua fifth wife had to go to court, with the former loving husband to court.
Loving old
Hard life, family opposition,abercrombie france, they eloped combined
25-year-old Huanglan Lan (a pseudonym) is now with her daughter in the town of Tongcheng Mohegan her parents live, she and her husband have not lived together for more than a year.
Li Hua Huang Lanlan large than 6 years old, two in the same village, past Hua home poorer. But for love, the second half of 2005,moncler sito ufficiale, Huang Lanlan  Fuming, resolutely decided to elope and Hua.
September 2006, the couple in Tongcheng City Civil Affairs Bureau for marriage registration. In the absence of any economic fundamentals, coupled with family opposition, this young couple did not do a banquet, and even a marriage bed are not. Although the two poverty, although there are quarrels, but it is Enenaiai. In February 2007, they gave birth to a lovely daughter sweet (a pseudonym).
Had become a stranger
SMS still do not know if it is seen winning husband
When in May 2009,hollister france, one night,  the toilet, take her husband's cell phone lit, accidentally found a text message, displayed her husband's account balance as much as 400 million. Huang Lanlan suspected her husband hit the jackpot.
After that, Li Hua in Hefei government district opened a decoration company, Huanglan Lan at home to take care of children. Feelings of the couple's nosedive. Huanglan Lan said her husband's family accused her lazy husband becomes always see her dislike, and even beaten her. Where is her husband's money and never told her.
Transfer of property suspected her husband, five times on the court for divorce
1st: withdrawal
Huanglan Lan feeling of trust between husband and wife has no feelings come to an end. December 2009, she filed for divorce to Tongcheng court. Huanglan Lan said, should her appeal, the Court conducted a survey of the property of her husband, on cue, her husband April 16, 2009 9,louboutin,038,http://www.jamboleefamily.com/cgi-bin/bbs/light.cgi?res=14273,934 yuan lottery prize, after-tax income of $ 723 million.
said her husband does not agree to divorce, one day invited her to talk Shihai cry at night. Taking into account the child's future, friends and family persuasion,hogan outlet, Huang Lanlan withdrawal.
2nd: loser
said that after the withdrawal, so she was disappointed that her husband still did not change her attitude, but also to take the transfer of huge sums of money in various ways. Husband bought a facade, bought a house, do not tell her.
July 16, 2010, Huang Lanlan again filed for divorce to the court,http://www.52bogu.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=4, and asked her daughter by her upbringing, according to the law division of jointly owned property.
October 12,hogan outlet, 2010, Tongcheng court verdict, the defendant is not allowed to divorce the original that the original defendant, the general basis of marriage, marriage occasionally conflict, did not lead to breakdown of marital relations.
3rd: review
After losing the first instance,  appeal to the Anqing City Intermediate People's Court.
She said her husband does not agree to divorce is false, in fact,abercrombie outlet, wanted to use her to sue for divorce again the time difference,http://www.hm.h555.net/~youji/cgi-bin/joyful/joyful.cgi, the transfer of large amounts of property. According to her appeal in the first instance, the court should ascertain the jointly owned property over 700 million whereabouts and purpose.
Last December 21, Anqing City Intermediate People's Court after hearing that the trial verdict facts are unclear, Tongcheng court ruling sent back for retrial.
The first four or five times: bent
After the case back to reiterate,hollister outlet, Tongcheng court again in May this year, twice a June hearing the case.
said that since her appeal, but asked from her husband on the family, but do not care for the child, both sides bickering over the huge bonuses more than 7.23 million yuan of how dominant and never told her. Her multi-understand learned that her husband has more than 250 million in private gifts which his relatives, while more than 150 million yuan to buy a house and a 3 car. This year on April 29, the case sent back for retrial Tongcheng court during her husband has issued an audit report, said the company invested 1.8 million decoration in Hefei,tiffany outlet, ended December 31, 2010, only 52.53 yuan currency funds, spent 1.78 million yuan management fee for wages, office expenses and hospitality. Huanglan Lan certainly do not believe, she asked the court finds Tongcheng jointly owned property,scarpe hogan, and earnestly safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of women and divorce.
At present, the case has not yet made the decision.
Enemies
New Year's Eve two melee, son wounded father
After the awards,http://www.tfc-charts2.w2d.com/forum/index.cgi, for two people does not bring long-awaited happiness, but hatred.
Huanglan Lan said, because she insisted on divorce and division of jointly owned property law,mulberry outlet, causing her husband's dissatisfaction. February 2 this year is New Year's Eve, 11:30 or so, her husband suddenly took a dozen people came to her home, beat her family. Conflict, the husband actually carrying clubs will be hospitalized wounded her father, her brother, who also was the other wounded. Later, her father was in Tongcheng Public Security Bureau identified as minor injuries, her husband jingfangxingju 16 days, was released on bail by the police.
Dialogue
Money trouble?
People downtown?
Why money but lost happiness,http://aimeiri458.h63.f5w.net/dz/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=337206?
Men in the award, said:
I'm exhausted
Yesterday afternoon, the reporter a telephone interview with Li Hua.
Reporter: your wife said you will more than 250 million gift a man relatives, there is this true?
Li Hua: In the past my family was poor, I won the award, I want to give my parents, brothers and sisters to buy a house.
Reporter: your wife said you spent more than 100 million yuan to buy a 3 house, did not tell her, is that right?
Li Hua: two sets, a set of upper and lower layers of the facade, a set of housing.
Reporter: August 2009 you invested 1.8 million yuan in Hefei opened a decoration company, to December 2010, your company's money funds audited only 52.53 yuan, just over a year, why the company has become a "zero assets" ?
Li Hua: Corporate mismanagement, 1.8 million loss of light, the company went out of business.
Reporter: Can you talk about your current situation? There is no money?
Li Hua: Because divorce thing, I was sick of it, and too busy to take care of business. All the money has been spent.
Reporter: Tell me you do not want to divorce reason?
Li Hua: For children, she is still small.
Reporter: Why are you wounded father?
Li Hua: twelfth lunar month 29, my wife received a call, let me pick up the kids New Year. New Year's Eve, my wife happily went home, I did not expect was the woman's family broke the head. My father came to the theory, is father-pressure in the body, so he took my stick hit the father.
Reporter: a prize feel?
Li Hua: prize, for my life is a very good chance, but unfortunately that did not grasp,http://cgi.sky.geocities.jp/yutariok/diary.cgi, I was exhausted. (Reporter Joe sword text / photo)
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-03 20:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.115902 sec., 22 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list