[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-11-11 19:36:25
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Afraid of something happening because of second-hand landlord forcibly oust Wanglaotai elderly helpless when leaving only said one sentence: "Who does not get old?"
Wando more than a month to 83 years Wanglaotai eventually go. She was a little sad, "Dongguan warm weather, Jiangxi very cold over there." It is precisely because the winter is not cold in Dongguan, Zhang Ying (a pseudonym), I will call my grandmother to this live. But too Wanglaotai older, second-hand landlord Lee bent on Wanglaotai off, "she was so much older, what should an accident occur, how I afford it?" Lee said in an interview, "I did not heartless, but the old woman too old, once an accident occurs, the police will be the first time me any trouble, I can not pay." Zhang Ying Mr. Zeng Xiangli wrote "unexpected nor pursue Lee responsibility" guarantee But Lee still want to get rid of Wanglaotai. When walking, Wanglaotai very angry, said only one sentence: "? Who does not get old."
Text / reporter Wei Xing
Event:
83-year-old grandmother landlord allowed to stay
October 6,nike requin tn, in Dongguan Xu Footwear Technology Co., Ltd. Seoul to work Zhang Ying, the 83-year-old grandmother Wanglaotai home from Jiangxi houjie received and housed rental Houjie Avenue Plaza 407 Tingshan No room to stay. The house is Dongguan Xu Seoul Footwear Technology Co. rented for employees. Zhang Ying said, because home cold, she hopes her grandmother in the winter here and help her with the children.
October 22, second-hand landlord Zhang Ying Lee found after living with her grandmother, simply go to catch her grandmother, said, "Grandma older, accident prone, if an incident he will bear legal responsibility."
In this regard, Zhang Ying very puzzled, "how old will not be able to live? Do young people not unexpected it? But still spate of second-hand landlord knocked on my door and saw my grandmother, my grandmother called me to leave early. "To this end, Zhang Ying and Li repeatedly quarrel.
In desperation, Zhang Ying to second-hand landlord wrote a guarantee, "to ensure that nothing will happen once out of any accident, and do not bear any responsibility for Mr. Lee." But Lee ton of bricks, where the company insisted that Zhang Ying opened in the name of the company's guarantee, while cover the company's official seal.
Zhang Ying said the company is not opposed to her family and live with her. But the landlord repeatedly used to go to catch the behavior of the elderly, so Wanglaotai very angry, the day before yesterday, when Wanglaotai leave Dongguan, just put down one sentence: "? Who does not get old."
Used landlord:
Inevitably the accident, the expulsion is also responsible for her
Yesterday, the reporter found second-hand landlord Lee. Lee admitted that the issue of elderly driving, but he also stated their difficulties, "the grandmother so much older, what you want out of an accident, how can I afford?" Lee said, not their own hard-hearted, but too young Wanglaotai Large, walking instability, coupled with a child, once the old man out of the accident, the police will certainly be the first time to find him in trouble, he can not pay. Lee stressed that if he came to live four or five years old, he certainly will not refuse.
For Zhang Ying issued a "promise not to pursue the landlord liability due to accidents," the guarantee, Lee said, in fact, catch the old man away, and she is also responsible for elderly relatives. "After all, all right, we have no problems, if an incident would not tell." Lee said, the house is where the company rented Zhang Ying, but companies are reluctant to make the official seal to prove their exemption. In addition, the company also made it clear at the time of the lease, "only to the company's employees live and not let other people live here."
To Lee's statement, Zhang Ying said her grandmother despite 83 years old, but in good health, and she often walks together, can go more than one hour, climbing up and down no problem. "The company did not oppose my family to stay, after all, to take their children, even if your nanny is normal living behavior, not to mention the family." Zhang Ying said.
Lawyers say
There is nothing wrong relatives tenant occupancy, the landlord has no right to expel
"Let the elderly live, are justified in the circumstances." Guangdong Woking Lawyer Tang Shengli said rental rental young, there may be an accident, the key is to cause an accident is not the reason the landlord , such as the landlord provides rental facilities (water heater is placed is qualified, exhaust fan ventilation function is normal, whether the aging electrical wiring caused the accident did not overhaul, etc.) is legitimate, the landlord's only factors involved, can allow the landlord to bear responsibility .
"Used to drive the elderly landlord, the tenant can sue him." Don lawyer also suggested that the landlord or the landlord must be used to purchase rental rental staff personnel accident insurance, insurance costs only 10 yuan per person per year, so even if the encounter accident, under normal circumstances, the landlord does not need to pay separately.
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-06 14:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.101730 sec., 22 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list