该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-11-11 12:43:23
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Core Tip
He was raised section of a road Bazhou class workers. When a passing caoba Street, he bought with the price of 10 yuan a printed with "police" the word black wallet. Because of this word, received an unexpected "effect" ---
"You are the police?" Someone else see this special wallet and asked him, he unhesitatingly vague answer "yes." Many people think that he is really the police, give him cigarettes, invited him to dinner. Police are so popular? He simply pretending to play Bazhou Public Security Bureau patrol police.
Yesterday, the reporter was informed that the Bazhong Bazhou Public Security Bureau verified,  within three months to nine police officers on behalf of the crime of fraud, fraudulently obtained the cash million.
Suspect
"Wu officer" ye pry bar drawer?
"When the night drinking beer garden in the city in the Palestinian city, an open hotel friends this is called 'Ben Ng' of the 'Wu officer' is Bazhou Public Security Bureau patrol police squadron commander, soon to be promoted to Bazhou Public Security Bureau Xicheng deputy director of the police station. He let us know about, to make friends. "A boss Pakistani city drawbridge Street, a bar memories, since this plump" Wu officer "knew he was in the open bar, we have visited the bar 3 times.
"The first time signing 380 yuan. The second went to the bar to check the customer's ID card, find the customer's trouble." The bar owner recalled, he gave "Wu officers' request to buy a Chinese tobacco care,http://leede.org/forum.php/home.php?mod=space&uid=65274," Wu police officers "screaming lady arrangements before leaving" Wu officer "also told he borrowed 1,bologna outlet woolrich,000 yuan in cash.
"Wu officer" Second patronize the bar in the early morning of June 3. In the morning, the waiter opened the door after the discovery, the bar two drawers had been forced open, but fortunately no cash was stolen.
Recall monitor installed in the bar, the staff were surprised to find that thieves pry cabinet had actually visited the bar, "Wu officer." Reporters saw yesterday, this surveillance video clearly shows, at 1:26 on June 3, a bald, fat man a hand in his pockets, went straight to the bar. See bar none, the man hand Qiaoliaoliangxia bar,saldi woolrich, then quickly went to the bar where, picked up a knife to pry open the two cash registers change cabinet drawer. After opened the drawer, the man to touch a few times, did not find the cash, the man calmly left the bar, took less than five minutes.
"The police will steal Zage is absolutely fake." The bar owner  said they immediately ask this man named Ben Ng, "Wu police officers" to Bazhou Public Security Bureau, but no such person.
The evening of June 15, "Wu officers' third visit to this bar. "He has trouble looking for customers, but also to check ID."  said he immediately "Wu officer" warm welcome into private rooms, training and preparation him a pack of Chinese cigarettes, and gave him a toast. At the same time, they quickly reported to the Public Security Bureau of Bazhou District Xicheng police station. Less than five minutes,woolrich falsi,http://www.xuankuchepin.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1648277, the police came to the police station between package, "Wu police officers" to the police station. "We have heard that there is a fat man surnamed Wu posing as police deception, we would have to find him in." Bazhou Public Security Bureau police patrol police brigade Zhang said that after the trial,http://www.qijiayan.net/home.php?mod=space&uid=11610, the "Wu officers' real name is Mu Wenming He has served in the Pakistani city police deception in the name of three months.
Account
To be mistaken for the police he "yielded"
Police seized from  handbag a black wallet, printed with "police" the word on the wallet cover. Wallet fitted on the card, business credit card,http://www.rtmmw.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=31082, hotel VIP card and the construction of bank cards.
Police identified a 37-year-old  maintenance workers Bazhou District Department of Transportation to raise sections of the Department of Water Ning Temple Road School. Mu Wenming account, in April this year, he saw a swim in the sales booth cover printed with "Police" on the wallet, they spend 10 yuan bought.
"Drink and chat with friends, someone saw I had this particular purse,taglie woolrich, and asked me if I was the police. I casually said to the police." Mu Wenming account, many people saw that he was the police,hogan outlet milano,http://bbs.cnw.com.cn/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, particularly respect, give him cigarettes, please He drank hope that "in the future more attention."
See the police so respected,tiffany shop on line, Mu Wenming simply act as the role of the police to place a fraud. He posing Bazhou Public Security Bureau patrol police squadron commander and East police station, "Wu officer" to the Palestinian city of bath, karaoke,woolrich sconto, "Buckingham Palace" concert City and other places of entertainment, in order to check identity cards to see if the Public Security Bureau for the record, check the safety grounds, to collect "protection money", suggesting that the boss "I give you the cover down, you know from thiophene." Every one entertainment Mu Wenming have to leave your phone number, write down the owner's phone number so that "in the future to give care."
Subsequently, Mu Wenming ED these boss called "borrow." Meanwhile, police in the name of Mu Wenming also to allow catering boss "signing."
According to preliminary police investigation, from April to July this year, Mu Wenming posing Bazhou Public Security Bureau patrol special police brigade police, prisons,moncler spaccio aziendale, political commissar of Pakistan to "protection fees" to introduce engineering in the name of crime 9 cases of fraud, cheating was more than 4,000 yuan in cash to the police in the name of "borrow" 4 onwards, to borrow 4,000 yuan in cash,http://betterchange.net/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=50118, and several times in the Pakistani city of Pianchipianhe.
(Wang Jun)
A fake police deception tricks:
Borrow money Pianchipianhe protection fees introduce engineering ......
June 15 evening 7:15,moncler torino, a line of eight people in the Pakistani city of Xiaodongmen "Shang House Banquet" dinner, a more than 30-year-old fat man to the bar bill. Wu  bar manager recalled, this table consumption 880 yuan, Zhang five hundred men pumping money, Wu said he was Dongcheng police officer, "did not bring enough money, you call my boss, I took my identity card, Jing Guanzheng pressure from another day to check out. "Wu Lin Su see that this" Wu officer "Jing Guanzheng quickly withdrawn from the bag and shake pants a couple, but also into the bag.
"Since it is the Dongcheng police station, a restaurant is their jurisdiction the land, it simply treat." Shop owner Chen waiter refund request "Chen police officers" 500 dollars.
"I came to the restaurant, he did not go. He wants my phone number, also his cell phone number,hogan false, landline number, Dongcheng police station has left us, saying that there are what matter to call him." Chen said.
10 o'clock that night, sleeping Chen suddenly received "Wu officers' phone call, asking him to go to the Dongcheng police station, there is a good thing. "I came to the East police station door, see the 'Wu officers' from the door out." Mr. Chen said, "Wu police officers" to him borrow 2000 dollars. "I said to borrow money, 'Wu officer' told me to think of ways to find a waiter to fetch." Mr. Chen said he refused several times, "Wu police officers" just let him leave.
Restaurant surveillance video display, this self-proclaimed East police station,moncler originali come riconoscerli, "Wu officer" is the class of workers Mu Wenming Road.
"One afternoon in June,http://www.cdfsxx.cn/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=35481, I suddenly received a Pakistani prison claiming political commissar Wu telephone, said to cover food corporation board room, ask the price." Canning factory located in the front door of the Palestinian city of "Tianhong advertising" responsible person Chen Lang said he and "Wu political commissar" in the restaurant after the negotiated price, "Wu political commissar" depends on him to do the engineering and business license. 6 o'clock that evening, "Wu political commissar" requirement eat rice, Chen Lang say please a few people accompany them. "Now is tight, I do not want to lose the official hat Just the two of us to eat." "Wu political commissar," said Chen Lang also reminded to bring along some money, Chen Lang immediately took 10,000 yuan in cash.
Satiated, "Wu political commissar" proposed to Zijinghaoting singing. "He shouted two sister hostessing, required to wear civilian clothes. I stumbled drunk, 'Wu political commissar' to touch my wallet to pay, but also call the owner to accompany him to drink." Chen Lang said, the next day Sober, he found the wallet packed in more than 8,000 yuan in cash only 50 yuan.
"'Miss political commissar' told me the next day to Pakistan prison contract, but I went to jail I asked, political commissar of the prison did not post." Chen Lang said he repeatedly call "Wu political commissar" mobile phone, "Wu political commissar" drunk that drunk, another day.
According to Chen Lang phone saved image,http://www.baozangmap.com/chujingyou/home.php?mod=space&uid=158322, "Wu political commissar" is the Mu Wenming.
"That 'Tianhong advertising' everywhere in advertising, I just dialed after seeing a billboard on the phone after the river bridge."  said,woolrich bologna indirizzo, think the boss so easily "hooked" the. (Wang Jun)
[]
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-19 08:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064957 sec., 21 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list