[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-11-10 17:39:46
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
wife and two sons outside their rental  fame has been loaded in Ningbo body donation Ling Huang Yongzhen memorial wall hung a portrait of her husband
Yang Hongxiang between 44 years to life in love and be loved, "Resurrection"
On the morning of January 11 this year in Ningbo, Zhejiang Ninghai working  ride a traffic accident on his way to work. Dying on the occasion, his wife, his son and his family on human organ donation form to sign, to help him complete the last wish in life - "to donate their organs to save lives."
The Zhaotong man, with his organs, making five new life.
Donate organs
Let 5 rebirth
44-year-old Yang Hongxiang, Zhaotong town home in the village of Shiliang Zi Xiong large bay Luodian community. 2001, to make a living, he alone to Ninghai County of Ningbo City,http://52kafeiwang.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=4784, Zhejiang Province, at a construction site do plasterers, did a full 11 years. His wife and eldest son, Yang Jun, Huang Yongzhen, the younger son Yang Zhong,moncler outlet milano, also have to Haining,http://www.network-electronics.co.jp, a flow of people live to work, movin clear bitterness. While in a foreign land, but also enjoyable,http://safemarketlink.com/Requests/profile.php?id=21742, family is always laughter.
Accidents will happen. This year on January 11 morning 6:30,chaussure air jordan, Ninghai County, Ningbo City, Zhejiang heavy fog, turns warm again,http://www.postyourflasher.com, Yang Hongxiang cycling commuting accidents accidents, severe traumatic brain injury, has a deep coma. Despite rescue Ninghai County People's Hospital, but still can not out of danger.
The next day at noon, in the case of irreversible  life, his wife, two sons and their families active and Ninghai Ninghai County Red Cross Hospital and the contact, a clear expression of the idea of ​​organ donation Yang Hongxiang to help Yang Hongxiang Finish "to to donate their organs to save people "wish. Subsequently, Ninghai County, Ningbo City,http://www.beamed.com/search/search.cgi, the Red Cross quickly contact the Red Cross and the Office of Ningbo human organ donation, organizing expert consultation, negotiation and Yang Hongxiang family rushed to donate signatures and the aftermath. That night,  wife and two sons in the "Chinese human organ donation registration form" signature by India, agreed to donate Yang Hongxiang function intact after the death of a liver, two kidneys and two cornea.
January 13 morning, the Ningbo Municipal Office of the Coordinator of human organ donation, accompanied  family Yang Jun and his wife's nephew was Wong, Yang Hongxiang went home, got a signing  stepfather and 81-year-old Tian Xiong of mother  consent.
At 1:32 on January 16,http://www.prajjwalan.comyr.com/blog_entry.php?user=vx6x60vd6r&blogentry_id=82632, Yang Hongxiang stopped breathing, medical personnel and Ningbo Ninghai County Red Cross staff wet with tears, to Yang Hongxiang remains after three minutes of silence, followed by the major hospitals in Ningbo Yongcheng began a Field Relay for Life. By Yang Hongxiang donated a liver, two kidneys and one pair of corneas has been transplanted into five patients, organ transplant surgery was very successful. organ,scarpe hogan outlet, a cirrhotic patients successfully saved two lives and uremic patients; two patients after eye excited to see again.
Yang Hongxiang become the first case of Ninghai County, Ningbo City, the second case of successful organ donors.
Photos to stay
Only temporary residence permits goes on
After Yang Hongxiang died, why should donate organs to save?
"Dead, its a fire burned, might as well put it to donate their organs to save people!" Yang Hongxiang uncle Wangmei Yi et al.'s Words, although plain, but tells the Yang Hongxiang lifetime wish.
December 13, 2011 before the accident,  see migrant workers from Heilongjiang OF PLA donate organs such as liver and kidney cornea on TV, so five people reborn reported. He was deeply moved and excited, he kept exclaiming: "There is still more than good, I want to learn other people OF PLA, until I die, but also with their organs to save lives."
A prophecy. Unexpectedly,hogan 2014, after just one month, the same thing would happen to his body.
! "Without the help Ninghai County Red Cross, and my aunt Tao Cuirong certainly lived today," Wong  nephew's wife was recalled: in 2004, for the treatment of heart disease to his aunt, he and Uncle Yang Hongxiang raise money around, wondering what When, find Ninghai County Red Cross help, get 2000 yuan relief funds, Peter Mother was able to successfully install a pacemaker.
"We have a lot of work in Ningbo, Ningbo is also very good for us. Hey, compared with these,piumini woolrich, our family made this point what of it?" 45-year-old  remember to say, 10 years before the Spring Festival,woolrich sito ufficiale, she was away, their own children in the rented room playing with fire cause fire, the home cutlery burning clothing and 9,air max pas cher,http://castiron.m78.com/bbs/light.cgi?res=9,000 yuan in cash. After the incident, the landlord is not official Yu not only damages their houses and property 20,000 yuan, and gave them food and clothes sent, the landlord's daughter Yu handsome Trustee also put her house burning take that 9000 yuan in cash Bank redeemed 1,800 yuan in cash.
The landlord said: "I am a little better conditions, they are very difficult, I was simply not afford to lose losses Besides, I and  traveling more, at an emotional, what menial heavy work, he and Wong was always active. up to help. "
Yang Hongxiang cheerful, hard-working, care for the young, able-bodied, frugal, helpfulness, good karma, never beats his wife and children, things at home by his wife say. Because they do not love photography,http://wiki.securitycalculus.com/index.php?title=User:Nckdiu6l4#Tc9NRNe7UY, Yang Hongxiang photo left to stay only a temporary residence permit he goes on to do in Ninghai.
Often led her husband to go to the fire
"When  sophomore, land and even accompany sick classmate, before I arrange, he leaned on her own students to go home, very kind heart." Speaking  donate organs to save the issue, his second grade teacher Horses do not feel towards learn a little strange.
"Oh, not bragging, Yang Hongxiang and I went to school, often to help me sweep the floor, to help me organize this job. I remember once, ravine rose water, and he and I are in the same village, he took me to the younger two children go back over the ditch, he also told me not to go back and tell the elderly, the elderly worried that he was afraid of the water washed away. " elementary school classmate Huang Yongjiang until today is still full of praise.
12 years ago, Yang Hongxiang brother  went to Zhejiang Pujiang work so far,hogan outlet, the second year,  also to Ningbo to work, in addition to the two of them went back Shigeo home, was even cheated his way home with a rush to the loss of 3 million yuan and Ninghai forced to return, he is at his brother home for the New Year. In her husband at home, Yang Hongxiang always foot ground grassland, cook cooking, often to the nephew who buy clothes and school supplies, but also often led her husband to participate in fire fighting, brother are thus in 2003, 2005 was "spiritual civilization Pujiang County advanced individual "honorary title.
2004 first day, fires occur outside Pujiang county,hogan interactive, Yang Hongxiang with her husband and other six fellow mountain fire. Faced with someone about "You are outsiders, fighting and what is your relationship?" Question, his answer was simple: "? The forest is national or collective property, how I do not put out the fire." In this way, he worked in the River County mountain fire up to 10 times, extinguishing time a total of nearly 100 days.
"I owe much 's, but unfortunately I do not live up to it!"  hometown neighbors  said that after Yang Hongxiang out of work, not only to their home and gave him a full four acres of land planted, still go home to visit relatives obligations plant fruit trees to help him, to help him put the stone back a few kilos windowsill (used as a window cover). "Hey, now, my family's stone house can not afford cement board, to live up to Yang Hongxiang a ...... He helped me plant some fruit trees grew result, after only benefactor to pay homage to the grave with the fruit."
Then, Xiongming Gui has tears cry.
Loading organ donation remains Ningbo Ling
Since January 18, Zhejiang intensive coverage of a number of media stories  and their families, many people moved to tears.
Zhejiang Provincial Committee and Ningbo Municipal Party Committee Secretary Wang Huizhong given instructions praise: "an ordinary construction worker to have such a great love of the move, moving deep, feel respect." Comrade Yang Hongxiang Ningbo City Union posthumously as "the most Ningbo Love migrant workers "title. January 19 afternoon, Ninghai County Deputy Magistrate, County Red Cross president and his party visited and saluted Yang Hongxiang Lou Daimin the families, sent 20,000 yuan condolences gold New Year blessing. January 20, "when Lee OF PLA Charity Fund" was officially launched, Yang Hongxiang families become the fund's first recipients get 30,000 yuan relief fund. Early February,basket nike tn pas cher, Ningbo City, Red Cross sinks to $ 50,000 one-time relief blond mother put Yang Hongxiang hand, the elderly on the spot tears.
As of yesterday, Yang Hongxiang portrait, deeds have been "loaded" Ningbo City, the remains of organ donation Ling, will permanently recall, memorial.
Yang Hongxiang deeds also touched Zhaotong home. "Yang Hongxiang donate organs to make five diseases reborn feat, is a model of contemporary spiritual civilization, its lofty moral realm is a model of modern living Lei Feng. Although deeds outside, but it is the pride of the people of Yunnan Zhaotong and also Zhaotong People Wumeng results and nurture the earth. "the end of January, Zhaotong Municipal Party Committee Secretary night Libin on  deeds specially made important instructions, requiring careful study of Zhaotong Municipal Propaganda Department planned, step up publicity efforts to make this feat infections affect more people, nurturing foster a large number of new era and a new formula Yang Hongxiang Lei Feng Lei Feng to carry out activities to a new stage.
Li Yong,basket tn nike, deputy secretary of Zhaotong City also instructions: " are millions of migrant workers in Zhaotong City in general, a member of the same time, is one of the outstanding representatives and excellent one, establish a good image of Zhaotong migrant workers, to show the breadth of mind and selfless love. "February 12, Minister of Municipal Party Committee Propaganda Yang Jun rushed Zhaotong Shigeo, and Shigeo county, the county Red Cross one, for  relatives of rice and 20,000 yuan to send condolences to Kim.
February 14, Zhaotong Municipal Propaganda Department of the organization including this newspaper,hogan, 13 media interview team consisting of 21 reporters from Yunnan went to Ningbo interviewed Yang Hongxiang deeds.
The mountain man, with his own charity touched countless people.
According to Ningbo Municipal Red Cross statistics, as of yesterday, more than 167 people applied for and carried out human organ donation registration and filing.
Yang Hongxiang gone, but he donated the liver, kidneys and corneas are still good functioning of other people, from this point to say that his life has been extended, still live among people.
Shenshi Xun Xu Hongyi photo coverage
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-19 10:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063402 sec., 21 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list