[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-11-09 17:11:27
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
BEIJING, Zhengzhou, August 22 (Reporter door Jiedan) recently, because, as "contemporary Mengmu" candidate to attend the press conference, female astronaut Liu Yang's mother cow HI clouds once again aroused public attention, caught in the vortex of public opinion. When August 22, cattle HI clouds accepted an exclusive interview with news agency reporters, a clear response, saying that participation in the candidate, just in order to meet public service activities, promote Mengmu Ikuko spirit, in fact, very common, there is no particular story touched rearing, Liu Yang's work is just the division is different, the results are the results of the national culture.
Promote Mengmu Ikuko spirit, support public service
18 evening, a media Henan start "looking for contemporary Mengmu" a large public event in Beijing, female astronaut Liu Yang's mother cow hi cloud as a "contemporary Mengmu" candidate to the scene. Report came out just four days time, various versions of widely spread across the network, which surprised and challenged by the public.
22 afternoon, according to the appointment, the reporter once again knocking on the door of Liu Yang parents. Like several interviews in the past, Liu Yang mother still greeted with, but after the smile, reporters see the old man's face a bit tired.
"I also just heard, 'one win each other to heaven' or something, anything online that has seen them, feel uncomfortable, but also feel very helpless." After taking a seat, Liu mother to reporters about the recent problems. She said he more than 60 years of age, not the Internet, but also little attention to network, listen to relatives and one that did not know such a mess to say, very surprised.
A few days before the press conference, Liu mother received a television program team please invite "Contemporary Mengmu" she candidates learned "looking for contemporary Meng Mu" is to carry forward the spirit Mengmu, Jiaoziyoufang charity is a good thing, She readily agreed. Conference held in the evening, staying one night in Beijing, Zheng returned the next day, things are very simple, but she did not expect to provoke a discussion.
"I think people preach is excellent educational thought, so I participated, as a can not comment, I do not know, I did not say I was' contemporary Mengmu ', I did not fight anything. This is just looking for' Contemporary . Mengmu 'conference, to be evaluated on people across the country, I just cooperate with the local public welfare activities, "Mrs. Liu showed his views:" I am a citizen of Zhengzhou City, where I attended public welfare needs I have participated in, I Support local businesses on us, in favor of the cause of social development, I have actively participated in. "
He is very ordinary, not particularly touching story of female infertility
Ikuko mentioned Mengmu touching story, Mrs. Liu was always modest, she said:. "I think I was too ordinary, really, I think I did not do anything special moving things."
Mrs. Liu example, when Liu Yang, the university entrance exam, did not give her special improve the food, home-cooked meal or as usual, for fear of disrupting the dietary laws let her hurt my stomach. Only daughter bike to the examination room, while she herself is not assured ride in followed.
Like many mothers, like the intentions of bringing up children, Liu mother felt he was just doing a mother's instinct, do all the little things. She guided her childhood, do not lie,scarpe hogan, do not say bad words, do not Zhanxiaopianyi like. Go out, go somewhere, clear, accurate positioning. Yet she admits: "In the education of children, have principles that does not work is not, nor his daughter fighting for, but promised to do, the parents have to honor our family is fatherly strict mother.."
During the interview, Mrs. Liu said the first time, Liu Yang kid, he actually wanted her to grow up to be a doctor, her daughter in high school, she wanted to be a lawyer, and later entered the army became a soldier. Despite her daughter's career with their ideas differ, but he does not feel sorry, started to feel her own ambition, very pleased.
Nearly two-hour interview, Mrs. Liu repeatedly said Liu Yang University previous home life as a mother, to learn to take care of her life a little more, but since until after college to work, own very limited contact with her daughter, her daughter's growth , we can say thanks to the guidance of teachers, military leaders, to help. "Liu Yang went today, very lucky, met a lot of teachers, leaders, for her care and help, as parents, we are very grateful to them, as to ourselves, really, and many ordinary families, parents as well." (End)
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-19 08:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071602 sec., 20 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list