[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-11-09 13:27:10
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

On the 10th morning, Xiushui County prime ring and her husband Wu Zheng Zhuanguo Civil Administration agreed to a divorce, the way she was seriously slashed her husband with a kitchen knife. Yesterday morning, the hospital doctor Wu prime ring were right foot amputated surgery. Although Wu Su ring has ten thousand or not,http://www.balibali.com/cgi-bin/bbs/petit.cgi, but in order to protect life, she tearfully signed in the name of a single operation. Yesterday 13:00 Kobayashi after seeing her mother was successfully launched the operating room, he bent down in her mother's face Qinliaoyikou: "Mom, do not be sad, I'll feed you will take medical expenses do not worry, I'll ride. go Xiushui, the family sold the house. "
Family tragedy should not ruin the child's brilliant future. Newspaper decision, as long as Kobayashi be college admission, will get 5,000 yuan Liqun sun grants. If you have enough money, the newspaper will continue to raise him.
[Betray]
Kobayashi will take the mother to college
Nanchang dawn of medical imaging display of hand-foot hospital, the injured Wu prime ring body cut 15 knife. Among them, there are two bones of the right arm was completely cut off part of the right leg was cut off,http://www.fjct.fit.ac.jp/pukurin/oa/cgi-bin/bbs/patio.cgi, right palm was chopped down. Dr. Zhao Hong said: "Wu prime ring injury, we made the greatest efforts to cut off the bones could have been connected to the access, but not on the right foot palm pick what I said then is not on her foot wounds can not. healing, began to rot. "
Yesterday morning, the hospital prime ring on his right foot palm Wu conducted surgery. Wu prime ring the age of 36, it means that in the future once the surgery can not walk properly. In order to protect life, she tearfully signed in the name of a single operation. "If the right foot is not promptly removed, it will lead to sepsis, endangering the lives of patients,woolrich donna roma," the doctor explained Zhao red.
13:00, Wu prime ring is pushed out of the operating room. In the operating room waiting outside the small Lin up, his hands clinging to her mother's hands, then bent down,http://www13.plala.or.jp/white_roots/gwbbs/gwbbs.cgi, Qinliaoyikou mother's face.
"Mom, do not be sad, I will take in the future to feed your medical expenses you do not worry, I'll go back to the family house to sell." Wu prime ring lying on the operating board, not yet fully awake. Kobayashi did not know, my mother could not hear him say those words.
Father's behavior, so that a family shattered in an instant. Kobayashi distressed mother,http://mizu-masa.sakura.ne.jp/yokkaichi/movie/sunbbs2/sunbbs.cgi?mode=form&no=1372&page=2, but he does not hate father and hope that the law be able to father a lighter punishment. "My dad probably love my mom love too, do not want to lose my mom," is understood Kobayashi dad motive.
"If this can go to college, regardless of where to go to school, I will bring my mother." Kobayashi turned backwards, wiped his tears, looked back a smile to reporters, "This is the entrance, the English exam was also, math may not work, but also a chance to Gufen, do not know can not be admitted."
[Hardships fundraising]
House fire sale are unwanted
Kobayashi's home in yellow ao Township Xiushui County, although the family house only cover the floor, but the cap on the town, there are more than 130 square meters, good location, can be converted storefront.
Yesterday 17:00 Kobayashi back to this home,http://1973523.info/cgi/warp/apeboard_plus.cgi//��/\/, this time from Nanchang to come back, he is to sell. Open the door, Kobayashi transit home in a circle, then went outside and looked at the street pedestrians coming and going, his mind went blank. "This room, in the end how to sell out?"
Dad chopped the mother, which can be considered a great scandal in the local area, so it has no relatives willing to come forward to help. Dad was thrown into the Public Security Bureau detention center, her mother lying on a hospital bed in Nanchang, this room,http://www.es-project.net/maruyu/joyful2009121/joyful.cgi, who would want to?
Bite the bullet, Kobayashi came to Uncle's home, hope Uncle to help him put the house sold. Uncle reply to sell this house is not to say you can sell your parents divorce, if the father does not agree to sell, who will help you bear responsibility for the future? Some neighbors also said that such a massacre took place,cappotti woolrich, certainly not sell the house temporarily. To be able to sell this house, one hour later, he came to the yellow Au Township police station, would like to invite the police station spared, his father put out selling. Police reply, the case has been transferred to the County Public Security Bureau of Criminal Investigation Brigade, his father Zhengchuan Guo has XingJu, locked up in the county Public Security Bureau Detention Center.
By and talk to the police, Kobayashi realized that he was only 17 years old, are minors, have no right to dispose of the family property.
"After the incident, sell my house,giubbotti moncler 2013, before it can be sold 60,000, now 50,000 yuan nobody want, I do not know how to be able to help my mother to raise medical expenses." Kobayashi tell tearful phone to reporters.
[Student newspaper]
Kobayashi paved the way to help school
Southern Metropolis Daily's development and growth, depends on readers love. We walked all the way, has also been used in the return to the community of love and responsibility. Among these, we have carried out various forms of student activities. Student activities, the newspaper for six consecutive years to carry out ABBA sunshine student activities, an annual subsidy of 100 freshmen and deserving poor, sent $ 5,000 stipend for each student.
ABBA sunshine student newspaper office action decision, as long as Kobayashi can be admitted to the University of two, will get $ 5,moncler k2,000 grants, if the cost is not enough,moncler veneto, this newspaper will continue to raise him.
Xiushui Police said that through interrogation, the suspect  hurt his wife Wu Su ring,shox nike pas cher, showing a strong remorse and said that motive of the attack was "too fond of Miss prime ring, and after our divorce,http://www.kijitsuhan.com, do not want others to get NG prime ring."
Before the incident, the divorce proposed by Wu prime ring. Now hurt, for disability, Wu prime ring was surprisingly calm. "I do not hate , he cut me a brain fever. When the trial of this case,basket nike air max pas cher homme, I will go to court for  plea, he was sent to prison, I will see him on time.  not filed for divorce, and I not to mention. "
Parents originally no blood feud, Kobayashi living in such families, there is no room for choice. In these days after the incident,piumino peuterey uomo, Kobayashi's actions touched a lot of people, including the police station and a cure for his mother's doctor. Dr. Zhao Hong said, Kobayashi one hand trying to raise medical expenses for the mother, one for father's fault plea to the police,site tn pas cher, this is his return parenting a way to grace,hogan outlet online, but also the coordination of family conflicts to reverse a link parental feelings. Doctor Li Gang commitment,piumini peuterey donna, the situation will report to the leadership of the family hospital, fighting for Wu prime ring relief portion of medical expenses. "But how much cost reduction specific hospital leadership decided to wait. So naive student,spaccio woolrich bologna cadriano,http://www.lindicateur.com/calanthe/blog.cgi, worthy of us to help him tide over the crisis."
Text / Chart reporter Kim Yu Tao their will intern
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-19 09:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.093743 sec., 21 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list