该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-11-08 23:11:44
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
  ,basket air jordan pas cher
Dragon City Garden is located in Nanping Stentor three-way, divided into A, B, C three. More than a year ago, A Building, first floor built a warehouse, and soon after, the layer three doors leading to the elevator were sealed, elevators do not stay in the negative layer is enclosed elevators and three doors channel formed a "Chamber of Secrets", the owners can not enter.
13 pm to yesterday morning, a 88-year-old woman trapped in the "Chamber of Secrets" in two days and three nights, until a cleaner found her. Fortunately,http://www.glomaconj.com, at present, the elderly in addition to dehydration and cold, the body no other abnormalities.
Granny is how to reach the "Chamber of Secrets" is? During trapped, and how she spent?
Granny's two days and three nights

Under the elevator and found a little bit wrong, but could not open the door
"I have thought about suicide belt with trousers"
LiuLaoTai tearfully recalled that every time she thought of their loved ones, they felt the need to stick to the end
"These buildings up and down the search, more than 10 times."
Surveillance video shows they do not have to leave this building
"These buildings up and down the search, more than 10 times."
In addition to property management son Xiaoming You feel angry blocking passage outside, through the media would also like to thank the enthusiastic neighbors
Around 8:00 yesterday morning, female cleaners Dragon City Garden Phase III district stairs from the first floor to the second floor of the parking lot to do to clean the negative. After the first floor when he suddenly heard, stairways and passages connecting a door was suddenly sounded, and heard piercing cries for help.
"Chamber of Secrets" how will cry for help? More than 20 minutes later, with the sealed door was forced open, actually carried out of a frail old woman. It is understood that the old woman lived in the building 31 floors, this year has been 88 years old, she was trapped, "Chamber of Secrets" two days and three nights.
Helpless
Doors open, the elevator does not stop
Trapped woman called Liu Bi group,http://www.fotoforumluebeck.de/cgi-std/gaestebuch.cgi, 88 years old this year, Aikawa people. Two years ago, she was living in Chongqing received a unitary children Xiaoming You live in Garden City three Dragon Building A 31-7.
During the day, LiuLaoTai usually one at home. Last Thursday (the 13th) 9:00 and more, she bought two trotters home, boil a pot of soup. Lunch, eat a few lump LiuLaoTai breath trotters son drank two big bowl of soup. 15:00 too, LiuLaoTai usual, the old woman who downstairs and neighbors chatted. 17:30, "finish" after she took the elevator to go home. LiuLaoTai and a young man entered the elevator.
After the young man left, LiuLaoTai feeling very nervous heart. LiuLaoTai said she did not know is Lang's going on, but I feel it should be out of the elevator malfunction. But when LiuLaoTai react, the elevator door has been closed,spaccio woolrich, start running.
And so opened the door again, panicked LiuLaoTai got off the elevator. But she found a little wrong, "this channel than I usually walked every dirty, the floor is all gray, there are cobwebs in the corner ......" She went to the door channel, but not open the door. She also tried to pull the other two doors, but no matter how hard, the result is still the same.
LiuLaoTai a little anxious, but still did not give up, she put Pushan on the ground, standing on one leg, the other foot in the door on the man to the back, his hands shaking the door,http://www.euruchess.org/cgi-bin/index.cgi, but still in vain. She thought, there may be a way out --- she may be able to lift away from this place. But the elevator up and down, each time to the first floor, then jump directly to a digital negative story, did not stay at this level.
Save oneself
Hope for help knock some passers-through
I feel helpless while LiuLaoTai also very self-blame, "In the past, Xiaoming You give me to buy a cell phone, I find it troublesome, not life and death. At that time if you have a cell phone just fine." LiuLaoTai against the wall, calm down, she realized that she should be blocked to the first floor.
No way, can not contact with the outside world, LiuLaoTai feel more and more flustered, but she believes, dry, etc. is not the answer, we must come up with a point sound to let other people know, "Chamber of Secrets" someone. LiuLaoTai down dinette, banging the door and shouted for help. LiuLaoTai back and forth between the three doors banging, gradually, slowly increasing frequency percussion, voice getting smaller and smaller ...... LiuLaoTai feeling hand hurts, hoarse voice began, no one can still save she was.
Repeat ten times, sweat wet back, LiuLaoTai strength also seriously overdrawn. She felt a bit powerless,http://www.denpark.net/apro-da/index.cgi, plus a hungry stomach, use a fan to a small plot of land of dust swept clean,air max requin pas cher, and another player with a handkerchief again, sit down and rest.
Although this relatively dark, four also covered with cobwebs, but LiuLaoTai did not feel afraid. She said that was the most wanted is the son and granddaughter, "I'm afraid never see them again."
Panic
No effort even call for help
As the "Chamber of Secrets" dark cold, wearing only a thin long-sleeved shirt LiuLaoTai feel chills. At the time, she was not too disappointed, because she knows that after the unitary children home, will be looking for her.
Rest, help, rest, ...... LiuLaoTai while waiting for help, while efforts, I do not know how many times to repeat,moncler outlet, do not know how long she neither like relatives, who did not like crossing.
LiuLaoTai sitting on hard and ice tiles, take a long time pain in the ass,hogan online, she was up and walking around, or squatting for a while. However, squatting in a long time, Tuiyou began to cramp, she had to change position, curled up on the ground. Do not know when asleep, do not know when it was cold wake. The minutes ticked by,woolrich italia, more and more hungry stomach began thirsty, she even knocked on the door and call for help had no strength.
I do not know after a long, wake up the LiuLaoTai also found that, in addition to throat pain, his forehead still a little hot, and body aches, cold and hunger, she began to cry.
Despair
Was tortured several times to commit suicide
Trapped two days and three nights, in addition to the physiological aspects suffer hunger, cold, etc., hope to despair psychological torment more people unforgettable. LiuLaoTai memories ceiling above her head, often heard rapid footsteps and voices and laughter.
Often at this time, the idea has been rescued rekindled, but when she exhausted efforts to knock on the door, after the call, but got no response. At the same time, a long time coming to the rescue of his son thought, disappointed she had weeping, shouting, "Xiaoming You, you are looking for me everywhere, Lang this place you can not find a thing." It also let her out of this alive for their own room "Chamber of Secrets" getting no confidence.
"I think also the old fire bitterness than before the old times, I have thought of using waistband suicide." LiuLaoTai tears recalls thinking. The idea in her mind flashed a few times, but each time she thought of their loved ones, they felt the need to stick to the end.
Happy
Cleaning lady saved her life
Fewer number LiuLaoTai knock and call for help, and she became increasingly negative, with her words, "even if I stink rotten here, it is estimated that no one knows." LiuLaoTai think, finally whether she is alive or dead, as long as the family can be found, are considered lucky.
But when she was frustrated, a miracle occurred. Yesterday 8:00 o'clock, lying on the ground, groggy LiuLaoTai faintly heard footsteps,jordan pas cher femme, she hold the breath, climbed to the door, violently banging the door, "rescued me Well, I was Off for a few days, give me a call Well son. "
Female cleaners hear the LiuLaoTai voice, immediately shouted to the LiuLaoTai son. Subsequently, the joint three security gates beat with a hammer, LiuLaoTai was rescued and rushed to the South Bank area Sixth People's Hospital.
Rejoice
Granny only a little cold, dehydration
Yesterday around 11:00, LiuLaoTai lying in bed, on the side of the cabinet, also stood drinking a bowl of leftover porridge. Trapped two days and three nights, for a 88-year-old she is concerned, is entirely a nightmare.
Wearing a floral jacket, old man looked a little nervous, a lift trapped thing, she tearfully. LiuLaoTai recalled that during trapped, she only dared eyes closed for a moment, are not really asleep,woolrich sito ufficiale, "I'm afraid a sleep, you wake up to." LiuLaoTai said she just have the strength, will be forced to knock door and shouted,mulberry outlet, "you Kan Ma, my hands are swollen."
For her mother's experience, granddaughter Xiaozheng Qin think are distressed, "not to mention the elderly, you call a young man off two days and three nights without food or drink, it is estimated can not stand." Xiaozheng Qin believes that her mother can survive, really miracle. However, Xiaozheng Qin also felt reasonable, "her mother usually in good health, only recently suffering from pneumonia and intestinal infarction, usually nothing serious illness."
Xiaoming You said the mother is not to do a comprehensive inspection, but the doctor said that in addition to dehydration and cold outside,nike tn pas cher, everything else did not matter.
Yesterday, the south bank of the six homes, trapped in the first floor of a two-day 88-year-old Liu Bi group being treated in hospital. Chongqing Morning News reporters Xu Hui and Yi She
Speaking of mother missing two days and three nights, Xiaoming You can explain the black eye, really bad too. In view surveillance video, confirmed that the mother had not left the building after Xiaoming You and nephews, in this building, high-rise climb up and down 10 times, searched every corner, on the intention to give up, A miracle occurred.
Mother is not home at midnight
To make a living, Xiaoming You do salespeople also opened a mahjong. At 0:30 on September 14th or so, mahjong closing, Xiaoming You go home. Like in the past, he would quietly opened the door of his mother, to see whether she slept well. But that night, he found his mother did in the house, went to the kitchen to see, the food did not move over.
Xiaoming You began to worry that the mother might take the wrong elevator and get lost or hurt fainted. So he immediately took the elevator from the 31st floor to the 33rd floor (top floor), prepared from the stairwell walking down the stairs on each floor next to find, just in case, even electric wells rooms on each floor are left off, but still could not find his mother.
"I am from the 33rd floor has been found negative on the second floor." Xiaoming You stressed that he alone was more than a year without checking sealed the first floor, he believes that his mother could not go. After that, he went to Stentor Square Garden and the nearby city Denon temples and other places frequented by looking mother again until two in the morning and more.
Indeed nobody, Xiaoming You had to go home. Friends used to have in the past because the mother did not return home overnight thing, so he was still holding luck, may the mother went to a friend's house one night,http://www.prco.jp/~shake/apeboard/apeboard_plus.cgi?command=viewres&target=96988/,hogan olympia uomo, the next day should be able to return home safely.
Neighbors to help look for his mother
On the 14th, Xiaoming You work as usual, but still a little worried about his mother, his 16 o'clock to go home much in advance, the result is still the mother did not come back. Xiaoming You went out to find a circle unsuccessful.
When neighbors know LiuLaoTai missing after spontaneous to the area near the find, but did not put LiuLaoTai back.
Xiaoming You very grateful to the kindness of neighbors, but that his mother did not come home, he had to think of other ways --- decided to transfer video surveillance to see. Building has two entrances, one on the first floor, one on the fifth floor. Among them, the first floor of the surveillance video showed LiuLaoTai is at 18:27 on September 13 the door to enter the building, but until 9:00 that night, two entrances, have not seen the mother left image.
"I'm sure my mother is certainly within the building." That night, Xiaoming You narrow the search for the range, called niece, nephew, along with the entire building blanket search, electric wells rooms, garbage rooms ...... nephew Xiao Tong recalled, They even called security to pry open the elevator door, is worried that her mother would be trouble.
That night, three people came to the Nanping police station.
Going to hospitals and funeral homes to find
After a long night, the day once again bright. On the 15th, LiuLaoTai missing the third day. Last week, a neighbor recalled that she met in the morning Xiaoming You see his eyes red and swollen, the neighbors did not know how to comfort, only helped  find someone. Down again searched the building suffered layer 3 times, still to no avail.
Xiaoming You recall that afternoon, he again looked carefully monitored twice. Reconfirmed mother never left the building, then went to the Public Security Bureau reported missing, and registered a missing person. Neighbors have suggested that he may go to hospitals and funeral homes look for to see if there is no progress.
Xiaoming You dare not whither think he always felt, "the mother in this building,http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.cgi, not left!" But not out of the building, why the whole building can not find? What mother suffered a mishap in the end? ...... Think this series of questions, Xiaoming You sleep. Midnight on the 15th, he could not sleep, and ran up the whole building to find it again.
Mother received a phone alive
Home, Xiaoming You closed the moment decision to go to hospitals and funeral homes look for the next day, "was like that, live to see people die to see the corpse." The next day 8:00 Guo, Xiaoming You went downstairs , the phone rang.
"Your mother in the first floor, and hurry to rescue her ......" together  and neighbors down to the first floor, heard the mother's cries. Xiaoming You side to comfort his mother, while trying to open the door, unsuccessful. Had to shout to 3 security, forced open the door with a hammer.
Xiaoming You said, when he saw my mother sitting by the door,interactive hogan, crying repeatedly calling his name, I feel like an innocent child. After a neighbor witnessed the whole of that time saw the mother and son hugging crying, a lot of elderly people also followed cry.
Although the mother is found, but Xiaoming You think, either the property management of the common channel closed, the mother nor misfortune, "Mom lucky, still alive, and if anything, how to do?"
Channel blockade
Is to prevent open defecation
Property management statement & gt;
Yesterday around 15:00, the Chongqing Morning News reporters Lai Dao and Guan Rende "Chamber of Secrets." Under the stairs from the first floor to the first floor, the stairwell with a wall apart is the "Chamber of Secrets."
Open the door, a moist smell blowing. "Chamber of Secrets" is a two-ceilinged, there are more than 20 square meters, in the empty room with no windows and only one incandescent lamp. There are some relatively clean floor tiles, should be the resting place when LiuLaoTai trapped. Reporters on the inside stayed more than 10 minutes, I felt uncomfortable.
According to several owners said, had this channel is open, a year ago, the first floor repair warehouse,http://www.qusaoba.net/phpwind/read.php?tid=1195545&ds=1, after the channel was sealed, they can no longer enter,http://zazna.com/selection/index.php?item/create_form/1, "obviously is the pool area, Pingsha child sealed?"
Staff Chongqing Rong Sen Property Co., said before a lot of people in here urine, to manage the property management side has brought trouble. A year ago, property management to this channel closed, the purpose is to prevent people from open defecation here. As for the elevator, they also insist checked once a year, before there is no such thing happened.
Do not fuss when trapped
Keep the physical
Two days and three nights, more than 68 hours, LiuLaoTai hearts of nearby residents became "the man of God." However, Daping Hospital emergency department director, said Dr. Yao Yuanzhang, the normal two days and three nights without food or drink is to be alive, but the 88-year-old people can survive, still hard to come by.
Yao Yuan Zhang analysis, LiuLaoTai been able to survive, there are the following four reasons: 1. there is no heart disease, high blood pressure, not because of the tension caused by adverse reactions. 2. trapped in crying, after the self-help, or choose the rest, for energy storage to provide the conditions. 3. High "Chamber of Secrets" space, oxygen is also more than adequate to provide the necessary conditions for survival. 4. trapped strong willpower and spiritual support.
Meanwhile, Yao Yuan-chang, who is trapped in a confined space offers two suggestions: 1. remain calm. Avoid emotional, avoid jumping, downtown, crying, leading to premature energy loss. 2. In the case of too hungry, you can think of usually like to eat food, through the "fancies" to alleviate hunger.
Version 8,9 text / Chongqing Morning News reporter
Wang Tingting
Doctors advise & gt;
Liu Biqun man is trapped in here for two days and three nights.
Lawyers say & gt;
Not allowed to alterations
Property common part
Chongqing Academy summer counsel law firm said: "Chongqing Property Management Regulations" prohibits the property management area damage or unauthorized occupation, alteration common part of the property.
The incident, property services business closed negative layer unauthorized channels, apparently in violation of the provisions of the above-mentioned local regulations, caused damage to the victims of the elderly, the elderly should be reasonable compensation.
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-27 21:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.080160 sec., 23 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list