Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-11-07 23:45:26
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Man: I'm afraid divorced, you do not want me

Woman: We still live together, the couple do not do Valentine

Read this bittersweet for the elderly, in what state of mind you will be treated

Parents have the same experience
Open bar language
Horse show, a "Where's the time," so many people eyes were red, but also to the world of children ponder: When we become increasingly busy, parents are getting older, this kind of mentality and the way to treat your parents?
Starting today,peuterey sito ufficiale, the Chongqing Evening News officially launched a new interactive forum "old age", and every reader to explore: Today, our parents how pension? Tomorrow, we went to where the pension?
Here the elderly promising exclusive customized news --- except into the nursing homes, community care, home care, as well as the way in which the latest pension? Fishing, calligraphy, chess and travel. What kind of attitude to help you with dignity? When the material and spiritual rights of older persons are violated, what rights?
There are also services provided for the majority of children information --- nursing home construction standards, elderly services voucher process, common in the elderly to ease psychological problems ...... We work with you one concern.
If you and your parents encounter pension aspects of new, dilemma, confusion thing, you can call the Chongqing Evening News Hotline 966 988 24 hours exchanges; also available with "old age" version presided reporter Zhou Xiaoping Contact (Email ,woolrich sito ufficiale, let us for tomorrow's pension problem solving.
Chongqing Evening News reporter Zhou Xiaoping Tian Xiaowen Shi Zongwei photo
What difficulties
February 14 morning, both the traditional Lantern Festival is the Western Valentine's Day, Coral Park Yuzhong District marriage registration office, long lines to register married couples, it buzzes. 10:40, an opponent of sixty couples holding hands broke the quiet divorce registry, but also attracted newcomers aside to wait for licensing dispute hair feeling: "We are busy pulling permits today, they chose to divorce today ...... "
Photography, Rush ...... sigh face of young people, which the elderly silent. Staff somewhat of a surprise that the majority of couples break up discrete time got angry, but the couple was: man hand holding lady,moncler uomo, they snuggle together, there is no resentment, but looks a little loving.
"She wanted to leave, I'm afraid divorced, she do not want me." Staff under the guidance of men, trembling hands, the eyes have tears, pause for a second or two, or to sign your name up. Aside his wife children kept reassuring: "In the future, we still live together, do not take care of each other husband and wife, we do lover.."
Women curly hair, dressed in a red jacket, looks very good eye sight. Men always holding her hand, holding her. They divorced after finishing calmly left the hall. Staff confirmed that throughout the morning, they are the only one pair divorced couple.
Out of the marriage registration office, the couple did not go our separate ways, still holding hands. "Laoqin ah, like a prescription Today is the Lantern Festival or Valentine's Day, although I can not see, but I can take you around the Liberation Monument in the evening I'll accompany you back to Guang'an, we did too as before."
Chongqing Evening News reporter learned that for plain old, last May 20, registration of marriage, divorce February 14 this year, less than a year can be said to flash flash from the marriage, many young people, very moist, very avant-garde.
Why do they want a divorce? Why should make a commitment, "We still live together after the divorce," the? On the 16th, the Chongqing Evening News Guang'an follow them back home, I learned one pair Twilight Love helpless old people face the reality of choice.
Children attitude makes them sad
16 pm, Qin Mao Wan, Qiulan Wang came to the son Longer (a pseudonym) home. "He and ?? knot or away, I never care!" Longer attitude of some of his father remarried cold. Laoqin only with silence and sigh in response.
Laoqin said that he had just met and Qiulan Wang,http://www.yqh345.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=19884&extra=, also sought the views of his son. "I said that if after the wedding went to Chongqing to let him see me, he replied quest." Qiulan Wang's eldest daughter feel Laoqin is a simple, hardworking people, to support his mother remarried. Laoqin and Qiulan Wang feel that with the support of both their children, their marriage will be very happy.
But the reality is unexpected. Before the Spring Festival this year, Laoqin broke his ankle in hospital, his son Longer In addition to the first two days, sent him two meals, but it never came to see him. The third day of hospitalization, Laoqin to Qiulan Wang call: "I thought his son at noon to give me food, but has not sent the daughter said, with the old woman let the old woman about me.."
Heard the words of his wife,outlet moncler, Qiulan Wang and heartache and angry: "If in the future Laoqin hospitalized or something would have happened, I am a blind old woman, Lang could take care of him Well?" Qiulan Wang said that they choose to divorce, mainly just wanted to show to their children: elderly sick or hurt, children have the maintenance responsibility,moncler piumini, the responsibility can not be thrown at his wife.
Premarital clear obligation children
Marriage expert Li Anna Municipal Women's Federation, said the face of their parents remarry, children tend to have these concerns: First, the fear property issues, and second, the party became worried young nanny. Before the proposal elderly married with children should publicly clarify these issues,louboutin homme, such as pre-marital property notarization both sides, good distribution disposal. Encounter elderly hospitalized,woolrich outlet, both explicitly agreed in writing children's maintenance obligations, which can effectively avoid future disputes.
Let them strange habits
Two people get married, dating from the eyebrows to the poor Youyanjiangcu tea, there is always a lot of "looks beautiful" things finally became trouble. Laoqin say just when together, he felt Qiulan Wang literate,piumino moncler, and romantic, but also very cheerful. "I was an elementary school education, she is a high school education. I went to Chongqing to see her, and she took me to a special chaotianmen walk, the two of us walking hand in hand in the river. The first time I ever realized that this is called playing friends. "
Be married, his wife Laoqin these advantages in the eyes gradually become a worry. "She has many friends, some of which are men, every time she and her male friends meet,air jordan femme, I suspect they have a problem,http://e-learning.tsu.ge/login/index.php?item/create_form/1, it makes me very painful."
Qiulan Wang said she felt Laoqin premarital farmers in rural areas have a house, after living in rural air is good for health. Gradually, Qiulan Wang found him a lot of bad habits. "He liked to drink, each drink on bacchanal, rolling on the ground, playing a roll directly on the bed." Longing once rural house, Qiulan Wang only lived three days to adhere to leave. "Rural house dirty mess, there are a lot of fleas, I was bitten all over red knots, I grew up in the city, it used to!" They were forced to live in the town rent.
Premarital let the other side see their own shortcomings
Li Anna said two elderly people from different families, with different life experiences, habits,moncler outlet online, these are fixed for decades, it is difficult as the young men took the time to change. Therefore,http://ssyg8.cc/tianhuagong/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=664865&fromuid=112979, in premarital should put their habits to each other clearly, especially the key issues of disease, disability, special preferences. If the person can not be accepted, must not be impulsive marriage.
"Our Valentine's Day 6:30 went, sit more than four hours before they arrived Caiyuanba,http://blog.elitemate.com/new_blog/no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=780,height=550, catch this day dedicated to divorce, I think there are memorable." This year 62-year-old Qiulan Wang (a pseudonym) is a native of Yuzhong District people. 2006 due to an accident resulting in blindness. Last year, she was introduced to recognize the 67-year-old Qin Mao Wan, last May 20 the registration of marriage.
On the 16th morning, GUANG'AN City Flower Town Laoqin couple of rental housing. Qiulan Wang name sweater, Laoqin busy cleaning. Laoqin said that before he living the single life, cook a pot of porridge to eat one day. Today, food is food to eat every meal, rice is rice, the day finally flies like a home. However, from last year to this year's Valentine's Day card pulled divorce fast-paced, Laoqin couple admitted that "a lot of reasons, we have the pressure."
Economic problems so that they estrangement
"Economic conditions of the old woman better than me, but she has not a penny out live." Laoqin complained. He was one of only 300 yuan monthly basic living allowance, and Qiulan Wang has more than 800 yuan pension,http://www.102xs.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=21556&extra=, also sold the house there is a deposit. At the start of contact, Qiulan Wang promised to take money out together with. After marriage Qiulan Wang told him: "Marry marry Han Chinese dress for dinner, asked me to just over ten thousand yuan of household savings used to do." He obediently give the money to his wife and found his wife actually used his money to buy a a gold necklace, let him heartache, and quickly the rest of the money going to come back.
On economic issues Qiulan Wang also quite critical. She said, at the beginning also know Laoqin no money,http://thehospoda.com/kunena/13-living-here/8144-online-lone/reply, thinking we just come together, there will not be a big problem on the economy. But Qin old man put the money to go back but it hurt her heart. "I do not care if you have no money,http://182.92.163.19:81/read.php?tid=271521&ds=1, but not all the money from me out of it!"
Premarital clear economic responsibility
Li Anna said that the elderly tend to see more look at the money. So again before marriage, it should be expressly agreed economic responsibility, even clear to both sides of each month, a specific number of how much the cost of living, at this point can not be blurred. This prevents couples like Laoqin same economic contradictions.
Liu Cheng Twilight Love

Just playing friends do not get married
Prior to "Qingdao Evening News" has reported that a survey showed Marriage: Love choose to only around 60% of the evening playing friends do not pull permits. Yesterday, the Chongqing Evening News reporter investigating a side more than 20 pairs of Twilight Love of older readers, most of them are also the same choice. Experts said the city's marriage, children do not agree, the problem heritage and maintenance obligations have become old Twilight Love "with without marriage" an important bottleneck.
Yang Junsheng (76 years old, state-owned enterprises retirees) and Li Xiurong (70 years old, retired workers) live in Shapingba Chen Lu, fell in love five years, although the relationship has been good, but they are not ready to do a marriage certificate. Yang grandfather said that his retirement pay is much higher than the Li-law, but there are two suites. If the marriage ahead of their own, Yang became the first heir to the mother of his property, and he worried about their children and Young mother is a contradiction, so that neither side. Young Grandpa said he had written a will, after his death will leave a small portion of the cash to Lee mother.
Twilight Love To Group Home

Look at these issues did not pull clear
"Do not do Valentine's husband, meaning the house has gone, the equivalent of the blessed can share, there is not the same as hard." Yesterday, the Municipal Administration Center of marriage Marriage Mediation adoption registration division Zhou Yongsheng said that if the parties can probably relate to The problem disputes before combing clear. After married,woolrich milano, even if it will not encounter problems screenwriters. Which Twilight Love is not optimistic? What are their destructive? Zhou Yongsheng made a comb.
A: The two sides do not recognize children
Marriage destructive: ★★★★★
Interpretation: Even two old people come together again, if the child is opposed, it is recommended not to come together. When the old problems, is certainly responsible both children, is not optimistic about the reorganization, it will not usher in the corresponding maintenance responsibilities. Suggested the two sides convened children, family meetings, talk to encounter problems spread to form a legal instrument, each signature.
B: economic issues did not pull clear
Economic problems are mainly two aspects:
Household expenditure
Marriage destructive: ★★★★
Interpretation: Who is the rent fee? Who is the money used for living expenses? This requires both a good discussion elderly,air max, do not feel embarrassed to talk about good rationale chaos. Future conflict, it will not quarrel with each other.
Property inheritance
Marriage destructive: ★★★
Interpretation: This mostly occurs in one of his wife's death, another wife alive. This heap of complex things will be left to follow their children, even grandchildren.
C: Differences between the Big
Marriage destructive: ★
Interpretation: Many people think that living for decades is difficult to change the habits of a major killer Twilight Love can be an expert precisely the impact of this problem came in last. Because many older people to find his wife,http://www.haokc.com/space/space.php?uid=920173&do=blog&id=4295826, seeking psychological comfort, to find a speaker, so the differences in lifestyle, with age, tolerant is far greater than the young couple.
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-05 14:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077183 sec., 20 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list