[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-11-07 15:01:09
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Not seriously injured because the official custody, Chen Fu Chao said pushing people willing and negotiated compensation
10:30 last night, the reporter learned from the police,giubbotti tipo woolrich, recently staged a "jump the bridge show" Chen Fu pushing people over and under the bridge Schreiber in Haizhu, must be held criminally responsible. An hour later, Haizhu District of Guangzhou City Public Security Bureau issued a formal notice to the super-rich Chen detained in custody to the Haizhu District Detention Center. According to the reporter, because Chen Fu super seriously injured,http://www.jamboleefamily.com/cgi-bin/bbs/light.cgi?res=513, it has not yet been formally taken into custody. And pushing people's relatives and friends said that the current Schreiber has not yet received notice of the detention of the police. Yesterday morning Schreiber also refused to apologize for Chen Fu Chao,spaccio woolrich bologna indirizzo, afternoon attitude mutation, indicating that the two sides can sit down and negotiate pre-compensation.
Jingfangxingju Chen Fu super surprised
Yesterday afternoon, Chen Fu-super-mental state somewhat restored, the expression does not seem painful day of the incident. He said last night the police have issued a notice of their detention. His wife  said 11 o'clock that night,http://lt.ftltz.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=585929, the sea to the city police station buildings Red Cross hospital work done after the relevant record, Chen super-rich in the record by the hand prints. Subsequently, the police notified Qiubing Lan went to the police station with his.
Qiubing Lan said that night 11:30, the police will be detained until the notice handed their hands, and she did not know the police will be called to the police station of their intention. The notice on the detention, states that "according to" People's Republic of China Criminal Procedure Law "Article 61 provides that the Bureau in at 23:00 on May 22nd, 2009 the alleged crime mob to disturb public places order Chen Fu super criminal detention , currently detained at the detention center in Haizhu District of Guangzhou City. "
Chen Fu Chao said, was detained on their own quite unexpectedly,giacche woolrich outlet, his wife and other relatives have said, "I did not expect."
The company has not come condolences arrears
Chen Fu-super-day hospitalization expenses,http://news-us.seesaa.net, in addition to the Futura project payment arrears paid by the company 2,http://zzdxhq.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=157898,woolrich negozi,100 yuan, the relatives have been spending 3,000 yuan, but the lack of funding,outlet woolrich milano, elective surgery, Chen super-rich can only lie in bed waiting. According to Chen Fu Chao, doctors have made it clear that even though his right arm surgery, will not be fully restored, and its lumbar spine surgery as soon as possible if you do not, there are 50% of the paralysis is possible.
Chen Fu Chao's nephew said, the doctor said the cost of the entire operation required more than ten million. Chen Fu Chao said that if Schreiber really sincere apology,http://youiv.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, the two sides can sit down and negotiate, to pay part of the cost of surgery by Schreiber, "so I will reduce hate him." Meanwhile, the company is also required to pay in advance Futura part of the project funds, funds need surgery to relieve burning eyebrow.
According to Chen super-rich, said the incident yesterday, Futura companies do not have any form of sympathy.
Dialogue
As would hate to pay a little less surgery
Thinking eight hours after Chen super-rich on Schreiber's attitude has shifted
Yesterday morning, Chen Fu Chao said Peter Lai behavior was tantamount to murder him, and refused to accept the apology. And after eight hours of Thinking, Chen also said super-rich, not opposition and Schreiber negotiated.
Morning
Refused to accept the apology
Reporter: If Schreiber has really come to apologize to you, would you accept it?
Chen Fu Chao: he was trying to kill me, for example, I put your feet cut off, talk to you, I apologize, would you accept it?
Reporter: So you will not forgive him?
Chen Fu Chao: No, he wanted to kill me, why should I forgive him.
Reporter: Schreiber's wife said he was meaning but misguided, and not meant to hurt you ah.
Chen Fu Chao: This is his wife said, she would maintain her husband, I was a party, event procedure I know best, I know he did put me to push down, not kill what am I?
In the afternoon
You can sit down and negotiate
Reporter: Do you expect the best outcome of events is what?
Chen Fu Chao: engineering models can recover, my body is able to recover, but the doctor said it was impossible fully restored.
Reporter: If the outcome is really as you say, you still hate Schreiber it?
Chen Fu super silence for about two minutes, with a sigh) will hate him.
Reporter: Can the two sides sit down to negotiate the issue of compensation?
Chen Fu Chao: If he is the first to pay part of the cost of surgery, you can sit down to negotiate, so I will reduce his hate.
Schreiber friends: Whether to negotiate compensation Schreiber temporarily stand
Yesterday morning,sito ufficiale woolrich, Chen Chao-rich families through the media that Schreiber intends to come to apologize for the delay but does not show up, they expressed chilling. Schreiber's friends responded that both Laibo Fu Fu Fu Chen is currently still dare to call super, first I do not know whether the police allowed. In addition, they are also worried about the issue of compensation. And at the time that the police on suspicion of intentional assault impose criminal penalties on Schreiber, Schreiber's relatives said they did not understand. They believe that such a definition is not accurate,http://www.goldaqua.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=335689,louboutin femme, because it was the primary motivation is not to hurt Chen Lai Fu Chao, but advised him to go and save him down. Relatives and friends said that the current Schreiber still has not received a notice of detention of the police.
When he learned that after Chen Fu Chao said willing to sit down and negotiate Schreiber, last night,woolrich outlet firenze, the reporter and the Schreiber family and friends to get in touch. But they both said,outlet woolrich padova, Schreiber aspects currently can not make any statement,outlet woolrich marche, they hope to deal with in accordance with the findings of the police.
Lawyer Weapon
Chen super-rich should sue Schreiber
Chen Fu that may be due to lack of medical expenses over time lead to paralysis, Guangdong Datong Law Office lawyer Zhu Yongping, a lawyer who advises the Chen Lai Bo immediately sued for compensation.
Zhu Yongping said Chen super-rich matter should go to court Laibo Min compensation for personal injury, requiring compensation for medical expenses, mental anguish and other expenses. Under the mediation of the court,woolrich boulder coat, the parties can negotiate on the cost of treatment in advance to ensure that Chen Fu Chao injuries can receive timely treatment.
Schreiber can collect evidence of anti-sue
Zhu Yongping said, but Schreiber also represent the people of Guangzhou, Chen Fu Super climb on the bridge five hours for the general public caused by the loss of public proceedings, their claim for the fee. Schreiber can collect to the general public,http://wx.weijishidai.com/thread-2002330-1-1.html, as Chen Fu Super climb Haizhu bridge closure led to the loss arising from the evidence.
Zhu Yongping said, "Haizhu event" has not just climb the bridge's unilateral claims issues, and climb the bridge by the public and the public security authorities for losses caused by the compensation should be, the public security organs and the public should have this idea.
Statement on the case
Why climb the bridge alone is a mob to disturb public order offenses?
Chen super-rich individuals to climb as a separate bridge,http://www.poney.jp, why police crime mob to disturb public order his detention? Yesterday,woolrich scontati, the reporter interviewed the two lawyers were considered Haizhu District Public Security Bureau detention order offenses Chen Fu Chao, debatable.
Guangdong Daozheng LLP main criminal law Xiao-Dong Lin lawyer said, for Chen Fu ultra whether applicable public security organs confirmed the charges, from two aspects: the behavioral consequences of view, Chen Fu Chao's behavior does disturb public security; but the mens rea considerations, Chen Fu super The purpose of the bridge climb is just for money, rather than the subjective intent to disturb public order. He said the mob to disturb public order crime constitutes not only a consequence of the behavior of the criminal intent for subjective intent.
Zhu Yongping, director of Datong Law Firm in Guangzhou, also known as Chen Fu Chao's behavior and crime mob to disturb public order are not entirely consistent.
Xiao-Dong Lin said, the public security organs in accordance with relevant laws and regulations detained Chen super-rich, super-rich does not mean that Chen will be sentenced to a mob to disturb public order crimes, charges will be the final court judgment.
Related Links
Criminal Law Article 61
Public security organs flagrante delicto or a major suspect if any of the following circumstances may detain:
One, is preparing a crime, committing a crime or immediately after the crime has been sent party;
Second, the victim or an eyewitness who identified his crime;
Third, in the side or residence found evidence of a crime;
Fourth, the crime of attempted suicide, escape or a fugitive;
Fifth, there is destroy or falsify evidence or tally confessions possible;
Sixth, do not speak real name, address unknown;
Seven, there are people who commit crimes, many criminals, gang crime is a major suspect.
■ Coordinator: Express reporter Zhang Fen Zhang heroic
■ written: Express reporter Xu Fangjian week compliance Haisheng
■ Photography: New Express reporter Wang Fei
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-19 10:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066423 sec., 21 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list