Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-11-06 01:32:33
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

□ Thematic author information Times correspondent Zhu Yong
Photo Information Times correspondent Xiao nest
April 2, 2009, two days away from the festival, from the first anniversary of the earthquake as well as 40 days. On this day, the atmosphere rehabilitation center in Chengdu, Sichuan earthquake victims exceptionally dignified.
"I want to see him, do not dare!" The 32-year-old Yang Lan leaning wheelchair, swelling his eyes staring at the empty half pants, mercilessly a bite, "the mountain but also people back, or forget lest trouble! "
5? 12 Wenchuan earthquake, her husband Wang Hualong heroic sacrifice to save his comrades, Yang Lan is also due to deliver pregnant women were smashed legs, once happy family of three, has now fragmented. Yang Lan's left is a daughter who just turned 4 years old, more than 20 million loan is paid off the house, and people with disabilities has been unwilling to face raw.
Even wanted to pay respects to her husband, but also because the body of disability, I do not know how to get there. Seeing the approaching day by day festival, Yang Lan increasingly restless. April 3, Guangzhou Yang Lan volunteers rented a van for disabled travelers, came to pay respects to her husband sent her to Yingxiu, a compensation wish.
April 2 in the afternoon, that has been linked to the car to Yingxiu pay homage to her husband, Yang Lan profuse, quickly called on the families of patients, pushing her to go to a rehabilitation center near buy offerings.
"Like watching monster"
Today's Chengdu, street leisurely ease past has been restored, Yang Lan looked dejected wheelchair, attracted the attention of passers-by. Some ventured over quietly asked that the wounded after the earthquake, immediately talking about the complex expression. "What's nice, like watching monster!" Yang Lan whispered complaints. Any casual passers-eyes, can cause bursts of pain in her heart.
Husband Wang Hualong born in 1978, is a Public Security Bureau in Aba traffic police detachment, working directly under the brigade in Yingxiu. Yang Lan is a travel company in Chengdu guides, lively and generous. After the two married in 2004, lived in Yingxiu brigade units directly under the dormitory. 4-year-old daughter, a nursery school in Dujiangyan, care by grandparents. Last March, the couple bought a loan in Dujiangyan, 120 square meters of the house, not the money to pay the down payment after the renovation.
The original happy family, because of the earthquake completely changed. "Are the moment thing, too cruel." Yang Lan smile. When the earthquake occurred, the husband Wang Hualong is the unit office, at that moment he would push out his comrades, his own heroic martyrdom, is recordable merit; Yang Lan was in the unit dormitory, with her husband co-worker's wife, more than three months pregnant Zhang Li chat. At that moment, Yang Lan had already run out, but Zhang Li was aghast to see pregnant women in place, pull out and ran back to her, and with the body block collapsed concrete wall blocks, let Zhang Li safe escape. But Yang Lan himself to be pressed more than 70 hours before rescue, his legs had necrosis, amputation at the thigh, the second half is inseparable from the wheelchair to become disabled.
After being rescued, Yang Lan was sent to Guangdong Foshan, Guangzhou Conghua treat, last October the wounded back to Chengdu earthquake rehabilitation center, now still receiving rehabilitation treatment and training.
Greeting the various expressions of passersby on the streets of Chengdu, turned a few blocks, Yang Lan found a sacrifice store, bought candles incense paper, paper clothes paper shoes, "gold ingot" and "Million Dollar bills." "I'm afraid of wisdom, giving him a one thousand eight million children!" Yang Lan smile soon. In a flower shop, she picked up 10 white chrysanthemums, passing a grocery store, and the scale of the catty catty chicken leg of the duck, Yang Lan said her husband during his lifetime love this, "people did not buy what delicious too useless! "she whispered.
How many times would like to end their
"It's okay, do not help, I could do." Back to the ward, Yang Lan expertly hand a brace, to move the bed from a wheelchair. Then lit a cigarette, took a spit, smoke-filled, it seems time still, everything becomes non-existent.
A few months ago, Yang Lan learned to smoking and drinking during the day if nothing had happened, with everyone forced a smile. Onset door shut at night, alone in tobacco boredom until dawn. Later,air max requin, a familiar friend reminded her, do not let your body because it worse, Yang Lan only the senses, "Now slowly quit, not so fallen down."
Just rescued that time, Yang Lan simply can not accept the reality, "people like people, not like a ghost ghost, I did not dare to face their own!" Yang Lan said, never thought her husband would leave such a way, never thought he would become the disabled. Past tour guide, she was beautiful love, love life, loved by her husband very small woman.
There have been several times, Yang Lan have thought themselves a break, go to another world rendezvous with her husband, to save yourself a man so tough, and gave additional burden on relatives. Later, in Guangdong caring people and volunteers care and open cast off, she began to face the courage to try, sometimes joking with people,http://lh.hsxinbao.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=217810, slowly looking past cheerful.
Last August back to Chengdu earthquake rehabilitation centers, Yang Lan doing daily rehabilitation training, read a book, chat with patients, seemed to have gradually calm down, but in fact, every time the dead of night only herself, she is difficult to face, sleep at night. "I understand how the film is shot, and I put the movie in his head every night inside," Yang Lan said, his head seemed filled with a player, gyrate, many scenes and images will be fixed in my mind, replay, simply could not stop.
"The matter has now, everything is a fact, you do not want to accept also accept!" Yang Lan said that, in fact, still can not accept the reality of the heart, the mouth smile, heart pain. Just think always tell people, it can not change anything, but to constantly remind ourselves that the children take with big, her husband is also a confessed. "This is the only support I live."
Crying for her mother to go with worship
April 3 7:00 am, a rented van parked to the rehabilitation center door,http://four-faith.v.suncco.com:88/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5355021&extra=, Yang Lan sat in the front row, the driver opened the back door rabbit Athenagoras, one designed for wheelchair parked telescopic net lowered, just may be placed in an empty wheelchair. "This is my own modified specifically for people with disabilities to facilitate travel." Brother Rabbit Chengdu "wheel Friends" QQ group members, after the earthquake Yang Lan also joined the group. Brother Rabbit Friends often drive wheel travel organization, general road toll collection points and other costs of fuel costs. Rabbit brother's own words, is "semi-public service" to provide services.
Out from Chengdu, walking speed, more than one hour after the arrival of Dujiangyan Tianyuan district. Yang Lan and her husband to buy real estate here. When the earthquake, where less damage, lost both legs in order to make a home of Yang Lan, her husband's brothers and sisters to chip in to help her renovated house, in-laws live here babysit kindergarten daughter.
Yang Lan head late to call home, said with a friend to sit at home and let her in-laws to prepare some breakfast. Home made butter, bacon sausage hospitality. However, when you eat, the lower surface of the calm atmosphere but hidden dignified, all do not know what to say, buried their eating.
Although we all care to avoid, but always want to vent pent-up emotions. Her mother asked Yang Lan to Yingxiu lead to nowhere, so she went along with Yang Lan Yang Lan said not to Yingxiu, was with a friend to Qingcheng Mountain. Mother finally himself, leaving dishes tears, "You take me to see wanderers Well, I have not seen him a year, and I really want my wanderers ah ......"
If one window paper pierce calm surface could no longer be maintained, has been silent father turned and went to the balcony, quietly looking out the window, my sister went into the kitchen washing dishes side edge tears, Yang Lan hide in his room hanging head in a daze. Living room, only to hear the intermittent sobbing mother.
"We have been afraid to take her to her poor health, fear too sad accident." Yang Lan sadly said her mother almost every day after the earthquake in tears, especially her more sad cry came back, she did not dare the elderly worry, had in front of them and emerge stronger, but can not do, but to simply escape, "everyone uncomfortable, do not know how to persuade her."
Young Lhara open a drawer and took out a stack of photos, a picture turned to reporters, which has a photo of three,http://fcbclt.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=484066, her husband is a Tibetan guy, sturdy and handsome, chiseled facial features, "he sang Andy's songs sound good." Turn the waving, Yang Lan also casually go into the photo, facing windowsill in a daze.
Piercing cries on cemetery
9:00 o'clock, bring firecrackers, paper houses and a number of other offerings, a pedestrian ready to go quietly down the stairs, choked her mother told her son with a bottle of wine, a son Tuomeng her, telling her not getting in there Well, "my mother every day thinking about you!"
"Give me a cigarette." On the bus, Yang Lan lit a cigarette, inhaled deeply, silently looking out the window after a few minutes, she began to have a ride without a ride to chat with rabbit brother, alleviate mood.
From Dujiangyan to Yingxiu just over 20 kilometers, but the earthquake changed the terrain, narrow roads, slow traffic, congestion occurs from time to time,http://www.whxsme.com/forum/home.php?mod=space&uid=713131, stop and go all the way. Past the Zipingpu Reservoir, rabbit brother lamented that surround the lake clouds, Yang Lan said previously that beautiful scenery here, but now I feel very annoying. Rabbit brother said the earthquake will happen sooner or later, someone will become a victim, Yang Lan complained loudly, "Why the hell is my son it!"
12:30 or so, a pedestrian finally arrived beside the ruins of Yingxiu Middle swirling on a hillside, this is Wenchuan 5? 12 earthquake victims Cemetery. Police guarded the entrance, wearing a white chest, and looked dignified.
Here are the locals called "mass graves", near the bones of all the victims were buried in it, has been hard to tell who is who. Some families established the monument, most families are on their own to find a space in the cemetery began to worship.
Brother Yang Lan to the mountainside carrying climbing, Yang Lan was in tears, crying. Open space in front of a raised, brother down Yang Lan, everyone candles, burning paper money, pouring, memorial.
"Ah! Ah! Ah ......" sounded sorrowful Yang Lan paralysis sit on the floor, facing the valley emit piercing screams, repressed grief for many days suddenly broke out, "Hualong,http://www.stpaulite.com/index.php?title=User:F4mhtxs54#SaR2H3GN2f, you up it! Do not leave me a man! "grief scene who all cried sadly let smell. "The earthquake really cruel to people victimized!" Rabbit brother took off his glasses, wiped tears sigh, shaking his head.
Before leaving,http://www.dishiman.net/home.php?mod=space&uid=65106, several police officers and a hot side to the stool, so that Yang Lan to rest, heal grief emotions. A tall, right foot limps police came, handed to few of flowers, placed next to the sacrifice, "I tell you the mood is the same, my family also left, my legs are crippled earthquake a. "
Back in the car, all the way to silent. Yang Lan told reporters, starting tonight, she will not be smoking, drinking, will adjust their mentality as soon as possible, face reality, find direction, to do something for her, for her husband to do something, "I will live on!"
Recently, according to the Sichuan Provincial federations arrangements have been shooting team in Sichuan Province on people linked to Yang Lan,http://www.jialicar.net/home.php?mod=space&uid=11227, asked her to go to the team to participate in training, try suitability, if training qualified, you can enter the Disabled Shooting Team, participated in 2012 London Paralympic Games, to win gold and silver medals of honor for the country.
"In the future took the Olympic gold medal back, do not forget to give us a signature ah!" Rabbit brother quipped, Yang Lan shook his head with a wry smile, not think so much, first try it, anyway, to stay in a rehabilitation center is also very depressed, it is better to train "staring at the daily target practice shooting, they will not dwell on these painful things."
Looking back on the disaster, Yang Lan smile: "Are the moment thing, too cruel."
"Every night to put the movie",http://tw-ee.com/bbs/read.php?tid=3527490, so far unable to sleep at night, Yang Lan said, his head seemed filled with a player, gyrate, many scenes and images will freeze, replay, do not stop.
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-01 22:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.092776 sec., 20 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list