[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-11-02 15:04:49
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hospital could have been life-saving, but Jiaozuo City Second People's Hospital had been a different diagnosis after appendectomy patient condition does not improve,http://jinxiang.cn/tieba/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3415504, the patient died after surgery again. Ordinarily at this time the patient's family did not want to have a say too, can be arrived in front of the hospital, he was suddenly rushed out from the hundreds of people hit the hospital.
City Channel reporter Liu Jian reporter Qiu Yanbo
【Live】 hospital entrance hundred people brawl
Yesterday morning, the City Channel received a hotline said that in Jiaozuo City Second People's Hospital, the door was wounded, hundreds of people reportedly batterer. So rampant acts provoke outrage, people also took a hit live video.
When reporters arrived at the Second People's Hospital of Jiaozuo City, several batters still lying on the ground,http://repository.aitech.ac.jp, one of the men were seriously injured, he was wearing white mourning, eyes closed. Next two constantly stroking his chest and said: "!! Ruined, not in the fast go the hospital,moncler outlet," there are onlookers came to help pinch rescue. Later,moncler piumini, the man gradually regained consciousness.
Is said batters families, there are hundreds of people kicked them,http://www.muntzdesigns.com/forums/profile.php?id=10145, and they have no defense force.
A black and white plaid scarf around hitters are called families of Jiaozuo City Second People's Hospital of camp they were beaten. "Premier Lee said killed him, killed treat!" That name is so family members described the situation batters.
[About] it was the scene captured video
Subsequently,piumini moncler, an enthusiastic person provided to reporters a video data, was the scene of the beating video. Provide video of people said, there was a citizen, when shooting live video,spaccio moncler, also beaten.
On this video information, the reporter saw a group of men dressed in dark clothes,moncler outlet, wearing mourning for several people pushed and hit. Suddenly, a man wearing a mourning was knocked to the ground,moncler piumini, but the group of men came up to him, kicked and hit, his mouth still shouting: "fight fight!!"
There are a lot of people watching the scene, some passers-by from the bike down to watch. A crowd of people also mistakenly hit a group of people were batters angrily said: "The hospital staff hit me ......"
[Reason] to remove the appendix causing death
Later,http://kiku-bsd.cc.it-hiroshima.ac.jp/cgi-bin/bbs/aska.cgi, reporters learned that the mother died when batters in Jiaozuo City Second People's Hospital for treatment.
August 19, 2010, was admitted to hitters mother Lv Xiuying Jiaozuo City Second People's Hospital, diagnosed as acute suppurative appendicitis, hospital for her appendectomy surgery performed on admission.
Surprisingly,moncler sito ufficiale, shortly after surgery,  appeared intestinal fistula and other complications, then Jiaozuo City Second People's Hospital has organized an expert on her second surgery. "She was enteritis, the hospital has been to treat by gangrenous appendicitis, leading cause complications. Regardless of the physical condition of my mother when the second operation, resulting in bilirubin falling instead of rising,http://www.kaz32.com/cgi-bin/nextbbs.cgi?mode=form&no=497&page=, make the condition worse. Finally my mother pushed directly to death. "batters said.
Lvxiu Ying's death, her family repeatedly found the hospital discussion to say, but the hospital has not given an answer. "Reflects through the normal channels to the Medical Service, Office of Legislative Affairs, the House leadership, up to 30 times. House leadership on many occasions even the doors are not open, we have no alternative, by Jiaozuo City Medical Association made a medical identification."  son said, identification results is a Class A medical malpractice.
When  family holding Medical Malpractice book again to find the hospital, the hospital is still closed but not the responsible person. 27 am, they again came to the hospital, was beaten scene occurred.
[Hospital] do not know someone was playing
Lying in the beating scene, and one was harming the public,hogan, there is a place on the forehead oozing blood. This member of the public said: "The hospital out of several hundred people, surrounded by other people (family members of patients) to play, I pass from here, I'm shooting (scene) it, they grab my phone and fell over to pick up my past. phone, they stomp me, beat me. "
Subsequently, the reporter went to the Jiaozuo City Second People's Hospital Medical Service.
Medical Service, a staff smoking a cigarette and shook his head, said they did not know who hit man. "You have to experience hurt, then by the public security department or security department." In this regard, one witnessed the masses, said:. "Saw a lot of people rushed out from the hospital, will open"
Medical Service staff said they not only do not know someone was playing the issue, even  malpractice they know. "You have to let us have a time to prepare at the hospital." Staff Medical Service, a bespectacled said.
son said: "The hospital this indifference to the families of patients chilling life is the most precious, and I did not think I lost my mother, and will again this doom.."
[Behind the scenes] certainly not hit hospital
City Channel reporter Liu Jian said that yesterday morning she received a clue, that is a medical dispute,http://112.124.18.97:8080/read.php?tid=1053677&ds=1, a closer look at clues found that medical malpractice has since been identified by the relevant departments, the hospital still does not solve the problem, but also hit the deceased.
"Anyway, the hospital is a medical treatment,outlet moncler, beatings must be wrong." Liu Jian said,http://nvs.jji.co.jp, and hit the scene also witnessed people shot down.
Liu Jian said, received a clue from Zhengzhou arrived Jiaozuo spend more than one hour, but to the scene, there was batters lying on the ground, one of them still unconscious, was sympathetic to encounter people hitters. "The people rights is not easy, they find the relevant departments through normal channels, but has not saying they came to the hospital door, but was beaten. They really just wanted to draw people's attention, hoping to give them a statement." .
Responsibilities of a hospital, "life-saving" to "lethal wounding" it?
Hospital was originally a place to heal, the doctor known as angels. However, this scene in Jiaozuo City Second People's Hospital happened, but people are very sorry.
Medical malpractice perhaps inevitable, even geniuses Hua afraid I can not guarantee that the diagnosis could not make any mistakes.
The key question is, out of medical malpractice,moncler piumini, it should actively negotiated settlement, evade and deny the fundamental way to solve the problem.
Patients were put to death, and the family have been very sad,giubbotti moncler, words and actions may appear radical place,abercrombie france, but the hospital should have understanding and tolerance of the heart. Family died, but also does not allow people sad it?
Now, the family not only did not get a reasonable argument, but was beaten to the families that suffered not only chilling, but also to other people chilling. I wonder if someone was hit, said that nobody play people ask what people, what reason is there from the hospital out, play the deceased?
Even if there are black sheep in the ranks of doctors, not with the most basic professional ethics to heal the sick, to bring assurance to the people's health. But at least not be mistaken diagnosis and treatment of dead people,http://tukipie.net/audiobook/index.cgi, but also to their families and beat it.
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-17 13:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064498 sec., 21 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list