[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-11-01 00:07:31
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

"To save the sick man's wife lied to hospital dialysis costs 170 000" Track Liao Dan, a suspect fraud hospital treatment for his wife's dialysis costs 17 million yuan, six days before being Procuratorate sentenced 3-10 years is recommended.
A lot of people's eyes,moncler outlet, he is a real man, a one-time entrepreneurs donate 17 million yuan to help him restitution, 130,000 for his friends Source: Dragon TV "Oriental News" wife donated the cost of treatment has reached 440,000.
Beijing News News Despite the judge's answer is "when sentencing inform you," but the restitution case shall complete 172,000 yuan, Liu Dan was a sigh of relief, "After the loss of the hospital make up."
Yesterday morning, "Fraud save his wife," the man Liao Dan to East Court restitution 137,000 yuan, the money donated from Guangdong an entrepreneur. Dan has been caring people on Zhou Wuliao donated 35,000 yuan restitution, thus defrauding the hospital dialysis costs 172 000 full restitution.
Carrying cash donations restitution
8 o'clock yesterday morning,scarpe hogan uomo,http://bbs.880.cc/home.php?mod=space&uid=1319625, Liu Dan was standing in the doorway East Court, "I'm sorry the hospital." He said to the presence of the media Zhaoyan circle.
Soon, commissioned by the Southern Guangdong entrepreneur Chen Lihao media correspondents in Beijing, the unit financial officers carrying 172,000 yuan in cash arrived at the courthouse. They said, should donors Chen Lihao's request, as a media witness, witness this money Liao Dan restitution court.
They meet with their lawyers Liao Dan, four people were tapping into court judge Tribunal, after about 40 minutes to come out.
Liao Dan said, the same day the court restitution 137,000 yuan, plus restitution of 35,000 yuan last Friday, all cases shall have restitution, "Chen Lihao donate the remaining 35,000, he said, when the cost of living it to our family."
"I asked what time the verdict, the judge or say, you go back to such notice of it." Liao Dan still hanging heart.
Cheated hospital issued a statement
Liu Dan was cheated of Beijing hospital dialysis costs official statement released yesterday.
The statement said Liu Dan, Zhang Sike payment fraud cases rescue his wife's medical bills, recently aroused widespread concern. Liao Dan, after the discovery of counterfeit payment seal incident, the hospital immediately alarm, after accepting the public security organs,piumini woolrich, judicial organs in accordance with legal procedures are being processed. Until now, his wife is still in hospital Liao Dan continued treatment.
The statement said that no one can personal reasons not to comply with state laws, the hospital and the community is willing to work together to continue to provide convenience and help for the patient's treatment.
"Hospitals four years failed to find Liao Dan lied fees, I think there are loopholes in management of their accounts, which give Liao Dan crime has created certain conditions." Liao Dan attorney Xu Wang said, speaking from a legal point of view, the hospital's vulnerabilities and Liao Dan fraud can not be the reason, but he hopes the court will consider the situation.
Earmarked contributions over 400,000 yuan
Liao Dan's experience after being reported, Fan Wei and other friends in the public platform Sina launched contributions to Liao Dan, his wife Du Jinling raise transplant dialysis costs and future costs, the target amount of 500,000 yuan. As of yesterday, more than 130,000 users contribute more than 400,000 yuan.
Fan Wei, said Liu Dan, fundraising has been authorized by the China Foundation for the full implementation of social assistance funds. Card for the Foundation and the hospital directly, earmarked for the payment of Du Jinling treatment costs, 500,000 of the total amount of at least maintain Du Jinling dialysis for 10 years.
China Social Assistance Foundation officials said, according to a cooperation agreement with Sina welfare, once 500,000 donation to raise enough money from the public service Sina PayPal account designated to the Foundation account, and Liao Dan Foundation will confirm , and then create and hospital dialysis payment method.
"If my wife of 10 years of dialysis fee can be paid by the Foundation, it is really good, I thank all the people who care and donors." Liao Dan, I do not know how to express gratitude once.
■ doubts
Large donors and aid policies can have both?
If Liu Dan's wife Du Jinling get 500,000 yuan in donations, Liu Dan, whether it can continue to receive a subsistence,nike tn, his wife, the availability of "urban destitute persons serious illness relief"? Out from the court yesterday, Liu Dan went their own account belongs to Six Mile Village street advice.
Six Mile Village street MinZhengKe relevant responsible person said, speaking from a policy perspective, a large donor belongs to the family income, if the per capita income of more than subsistence line, guaranteeing payment naturally can not continue to enjoy, until the donor money well spent Poverty Line the next, you can re-apply for subsistence allowances.
This is the name of the responsible person, the street belongs to the executive branch policy, rather than policy-making departments. Du Jinling friends to donate dialysis funds, should be counted in the total household income, streets do not yet identified the need to consult higher authorities. After the higher authorities reply street will be based on civil policy determined, Liao Dan, his wife can continue to receive subsistence allowances and medical care 60% subsidy policies. However, from a technical level, the Foundation Liao Dan,http://newcafe.org/motet/guest/motet.cgi, if you have the burden of his wife's medical expenses, charges related documents submitted to the Foundation go naturally accounts,moncler donna, Liao Dan would not be able to get the original bills street and then receive subsidies.
At the same time,http://www.uuuhome.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=35454, this official also said that if Liu Dan jail, his basic life in prison can be protected. Liao Dan's wife and son can still enjoy the relevant aid policy in accordance with the relevant policies.
■ status quo
"Du Jinling,moncler pas cher," the Medicare dilemma
"(Wife) money treatment, like me, do not break the law." Liaodan Xi Wang own case to give people like him, the situation reminder. But Liao Dan's wife Du Jinling doctor experience highlights the current status of health care system.
Migrant workers
Do not have insurance initiative
Du Jinling no Beijing hukou, migrant peasant workers belong to Beijing. Beijing had health insurance policy, migrant workers may participate in ill health insurance for migrant workers. Since April this year, migrant workers formally incorporated into the employee health insurance Medicare. But the reporter learned that,http://www.denpark.net/apro-da/index.cgi, although Du Jinling job change too much, but the work did not give its insurance units, mainly due mostly Du Jinling jobs to do labor contracts, labor relations are not stable. After sick then stay employed.
In fact, whether the insured migrant workers, the initiative largely rests in the hands of the employer unit. 2011 Statistical Bulletin Department who, as of 2011 of about 160 million migrant workers, while the number of migrant workers to participate in health insurance is only 46.41 million. This means that the 160 million migrant workers, migrant workers, there are 120 million did not participate in Medicare.
Home insurance
Remote medical billing problems
120 million of migrant workers did not participate in Medicare in town, but also participate in the new rural cooperative medical system in the home. Ministry of Health data show that the current NCMS coverage has exceeded 95%.
Theoretically, Du Jinling be insured NCMS in Yi County, Hebei domicile, but the reality is there are many difficulties remote medical billing. After handled at the local health care, remote medical smooth reimbursement, reimbursement how, has long been a problem. In other words, even if Du Jinling hometown in Hebei NCMS, she in Beijing for medical treatment, can successfully be reimbursed, the reimbursement how, there are also many questions.
Chu Fu-Ling, director of the Central University of Finance introduced the social security center,http://web.csd.sc.edu/cgi-bin/codebook/search.cgi, to achieve remote medical billing, the difficulty lies in the basic medical insurance, mostly municipal co-ordination, some or county, district-level co-ordination. Level of funding and co-ordinating regional differences in the treatment of various large, the standard is not uniform, it is difficult to achieve remote reimbursement.
Southwestern University of Finance and Professor Hu Service believes that the employment of migrant workers in different places, although in theory the system can be of various types of health insurance coverage, but the actual extent can enjoy health insurance benefits, but there is doubt.
■ People
Husband Liu Dan: carry the dead life
172000, pull the black motorbike earn one thousand months, Liao Dan need also for 14 years. He "cheat" the money, but also spent four years.
When he tried a "do everything,woolrich piumini, just to let his wife be able to die", was thousands of friends known as "real man."
Guangdong entrepreneur Chen Lihao seen Liao Dan, his wife, "humane", a generous restitution to help him, hoping that he seek a lenient sentence.
The appearance of "cold"
Yesterday, Liu Dan restitution of all the money sent to the court case models. Out of court, his face just tired, almost no expression.
"Why do not he excited?" There is a television reporter complained, always did not shoot particularly vivid picture, such as he burst into tears.
Many reporters think he cold, a foreign correspondent, said in a telephone interview that he originally planned, the phone that he "had a little material, then do not."
Sometimes, Liu Dan's answer even quite choke people. A reporter asked four years, there is no one suggested that he give up treatment? He replied, "died how do? You give me a trick to strangle her?"
Not only is the reporter, Dan spent two years with Liao Qin neighbors also feel that he was to spend the cold.
Qin was moved Yee spent only two years the city heard Liao Dan difficulties at home, she chose a bunch of old clothes sent Liao Dan Flaring "thank you" and then not any more, "I was really not used to, you say something good things, I was also comfortable ah. "
74-year-old Liao Dan Lo Fengrong live at home door, over the years to help him a lot.
Lo Fengrong recalls the beginning she did not like to go to Liu Dan,piumino woolrich, home, house chaos does not say, Liu Dan's face is always gloomy, met people do not warm greeting. Lo Fengrong training him: "fat, you can laugh it you will laugh it??"
Lo Fengrong memories, a few years ago, Liu Dan to come home to borrow money, stood outside the fence, throat "Hi", "Hey" humming. Naturally upright reed Fengrong immediately anger: Who do you Hey! Not even an aunt called? Since then, change has been called "the old lady."
Lo Fengrong Liao Dan had to find his wife Du Jinling "protest" - do not let Liao Dan come to my house, and he even as people are reluctant to borrow money to gnaw it?
Heart "hot"
One thing last winter, let the neighbors Li Li (pseudonym) of the total for the Liao Dan talk about things, "his heart is hot."
At that time, Li Li's house being renovated, and some scrap iron, steel and other scrap, let Liao Li Li Dan picked up sell.
But Liao Dan go,http://www.lvluo.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=32463&extra=, Du Jinling pick up half the bag, "Liu Dan, I can not lift, you come to mention home." Liao Dan, not life and death, the result was someone else picked it up. Du Jinling sulking, Liao Dan replies: "They gave us one last thousand Li Li, nerve and then pick up other people's scrap it?"
Listen to renovation work by other people say scrap "grab", and Li Li commands worker "looked at the door, just let Liao Dan to pick up." In Li Li's "persecution", the Liao Dan did pick up scrap metal.
A few days later, Liao Dante with three packages of old Li Li family's clothes knocked on the door, "the winter, and that several foreign workers not thick clothes, they are a gift, you give them wear it."
"My nose was sore and he came to this situation, and also thinking about gratitude." Li Li said.
Lo Fengrong also know this thing. She recalled many times she went grocery shopping, home living close encounter to pull the car Liao Dan. Liao Dan reminders over and over again, the old lady, you get on the train it, the car. Live at home as long as the cry "Fat Man, come help me." How much force, and lose much time, Liao Dan did not temper.
On several occasions, Komori her parents and relatives come, send a few packets of Hebei specialty biscuits, Liao Dan turned to end the old lady home, "you can not always eat for free buns, you try this."
Du Jinling from his mouth, Lo Fengrong Liao Dan got her evaluation: nice old lady mind, and mom like pro. Lo Fengrong's voice is too high: "You say that the dead fat man, so good, he would not say when my face?"
There are words the heart can not speak
"He ah, stomach there and could not speak." Wife Du Jinling said.
Du Jinling said her husband very bitter life experience. 6 years old his parents divorced, and each have a family.
Liu Dan had awarded the father,peuterey milano, but has followed his elderly grandparents too. "Basically count nobody hurt, but no one to teach him a sleek Life." Liao Dan, are reluctant to admit that their talkative, and a child's life experiences are not unrelated.
Even talk about objects, Liao Dan has been granted "too not take the initiative."
1997,abercrombie outlet online, Beijing combustion engine plant restructuring, Liao Dan home waiting list, 300 yuan per month. 180 pounds of big fat, shy pregnant. Was introduced to the factory worker Du Jinling.
. "Continuous met three times face, he did not believe the" Du Jinling recalls that her master anxious factory, called Liao Dan: "You and we Komori talk about objects, how come you did not sound to me. find you both eat! "
After dinner, the master has spoken:. "This is not the kind of guy Beijing sharper, honest, Zuiben can place"
Turning 15 years of marriage and his wife, Liu Dan said, "I do not know what love is not love, what 'darling' Yeah, I can not tell."
But Du Jinling his most a few: grandparents, old age, Liao Dan personal wait. Sometimes the old man pulled his pants, and said do not, Liao Dan started to wash clean. Du Jinling ill in bed, and Liao Dan underwear washing brush, side feces end of urine, "I'm sorry, he did not wrinkled brow."
Borrow money more often, not always on, Liao Dan also not open mouth. Du Jinling see him uncomfortable, said:. "Shame Let me throw one right, you have a good lie," "Either I go through it," Liao Dan chlamydia dose of the ground,
Failing to want to "carry their own."
Du Jinling view, lack of parental care from childhood Liao Dan Raisin, "self-esteem is particularly strong, speak out does not always forgive."
"Thin skinned, typical Siyaomianzi living death." Lo Fengrong summary.
March of this year, Liu Dan posted everywhere in the district where the small ads, sell their own set of 50 square meters of small property room.
Asked Li Li, Liu Dan then said, owe a lot of money selling them.
After that incident, when Procuratorate informed him refund,woolrich parka, rebate certainly go to jail.
The end of June this year, Liao Dan received a court summons. He went to Lo Fengrong home, this is not called "old lady", "Auntie, I have some time away from home,giubbotti woolrich, you take care of Komori." "You're not at home going? '" Komori dialysis, no money, I Sike of a chapter, the hospital ...... cheat. "Liu Dan's head low enough to be next to.
Happened, there is a neighbor stopping in, Liao Dan turned away,http://www.oklifer.com/bbs2/home.php?mod=space&uid=334930, then did not finish. "At the time he felt when he went into prison, guys face, to see someone, he would prefer not to entrust me." Lo Fengrong said.
Du Jinling said, looking after their sick relatives to borrow money Liao Dan, and later heard that uremia relatives, did not hesitate. Liao Dan again not to go. Later, Liu Dan and relatives are basically no dealings, "the people afraid of him to borrow money, he was afraid to embarrass people."
Even the street to apply for subsistence allowances, requires every six months to go in his hometown in Hebei issued Du Jinling no proof of property. Liu Dan Tan words, every time I go seek village cadres, he came worry. "Well see people in a good mood dare say."
Neighbors said, there are several Liao Dan is really difficult, it was ideas, you do the little Abdullah to the street or the civil affairs department, "help", Liu Dan, do not say "still want to carry their own."
Perhaps,http://www.rockclimbing.com/cgi-bin/videos/search.cgi, Liao Dan, the Sike false chapter, neither embarrassing, but also carry their own. "I really come to the end, I can wait, my wife can not wait. Punched in the side of the road do fake chapter phone." Liu Dan said.
"In the eyes of the world has changed."
Last night 9:20 Xu, Liu Dan last wave of reporters still home interview.
"The world began to change in my eyes, I would not be so heartless." Liu Dan's voice already hoarse.
Du Jinling also found that Liao Dan changed. "He could even say these days for the kind words of strangers reporters."
Liu Dan, thank the media, repay way is tired body, nor refused to be interviewed.
5 days ago, 8:00 am to 10 pm, his family no broken reporters. His phone kept ringing, and some phone just turned on, the other said: "I just flew the plane to Beijing, I hope to see you, interview you ......" refuse to mouth the words, but also to "you To come with me. "
This is the home of five years up to the visitors five days.
Beijing News reporter Chen Po
Excerpts written / Beijing News reporter Chen Po Jiangyan Xin Han Yuming
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-17 13:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091032 sec., 21 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list