[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-29 20:17:06
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Asian Heart Network (Reporter Guo Qian) "job is not too much when the boss says you can go home to eat a meal at noon, in the afternoon to continue Lassa child." Phone, 19-year-old boy with a trace Song Shaopeng slightly hoarse, hurried to accept interview, he told him to go the site of the.
These two days, on a construction site in the town of Altay region Ake Sarkozy Habahe County more than a pair of twin brothers -  and ,hogan outlet, they are high school graduates in the Second Corps,louboutin france,http://www.weekly-net.co.jp, which has been recommended for admission to his brother  Tsinghua University,nike requin tn, The brother  exam 674 points,http://www.tw-politics.info/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=8258006&extra=, the candidates are Peking University, so the former award-winning national competition, you can enjoy 30 minutes of extra points, this year at the university admission scores 550 points for the case, he will be such achievement is the North admission. And now, as help reduce the burden on poor families, the brothers went to the construction site when the unskilled laborer.
Two children very sensible
Songshao Peng and Song Shaodong stand together,http://www.ko-mens.tv/news/search.cgi, tall, looks almost exactly the same, plus the two men dressed the same, difficult for outsiders to distinguish who is the brother who is the younger brother. Because academic excellence, two people can say at the local minor celebrity. Ake Main Road  Community Director  said: "Two children not only learn good conscious achievement, but also particularly sensible."
Shao-peng and less Ake Qi Dong was born in an ordinary family in town, my father working in the enterprise, the mother in one unit as accounting, bringing one pair of twins, for such families is not easy. Mother ZHANG Xuehua said, "They are both three years old, our family income also 300 yuan or so, the nursery is not a small overhead. No way, I put two kids to take care of farming father at home time until they in elementary school,prezzo hogan, our family's monthly income is less than 500 yuan, usually at home rarely eat meat, I can not buy a new dress throughout the year. "encountered a sick child or family economic stress, ZHANG Xuehua and husband and my heart will inevitably annoyance, "to see the child's Commendation wall, think about the two school every day on his head back on the head like a serious homework,air max femme pas cher, will feel life easier."
Let ZHANG Xuehua and her husband good news is that only two children love to learn, but also very sensible. Every time relatives brought some delicious, brothers always mutual humility.
"Although the family was not good, but as long as his two brothers at home, laughter always constant, I and the children dad life is full of hope." ZHANG Xuehua said he and his wife are not high culture, before the order early breadwinner of their choice Reading the secondary. Today saw two kids have to go to Beijing to study, though very reluctant, but also very happy.
Overtake each other than with science
In this twin family, Shao-peng and small buildings are the best playmates each other. They rarely go out and play with other children, compared to water guns, cars and other toys, they are more playful grandfather gave them an old abacus. After school, my mother always told the brothers said, "eat, wear, use, and we can not be compared with others, learning must be hard work!"
Once late, ZHANG Xuehua let the brothers go to bed, still in their reading, Shao-peng asked her mother:. "You are so big, how still learning ah" ZHANG Xuehua told him that he did not condition a child to learn, and now must learn some knowledge, there is no way to work or be eliminated for their school.
Perhaps due to her mother's influence, Dong Shao-peng and less came back from school every day, are the first homework, when to eat and when finished. The teacher also often feedback to parents, brothers always concentrate in the classroom, and therefore particularly fast to absorb knowledge.
Graduated early 2007, Song Shaopeng brothers highest score  region,nike air max tn requin, reaching the high-class score requirements. As a result, only two people can receive a better education, tuition fees do not have to worry about. Unfortunately, few buildings because of poor eyesight,basket air jordan pas cher, do not meet the admission criteria.
ZHANG Xuehua felt very uncomfortable, because fewer buildings at birth was diagnosed with poor vision in one eye, she told the children, said: "I'm sorry your mother." I did not expect less Dong turn to comfort her: "Mom, you gave my life, that was enough. could not read the high-class, which I read in high school are the same. "Shao-peng take into account the feelings of his brother, also told his mother to go to the mainland is willing to give up high school. Eventually, the two men together was admitted Corps II. Taking into account the brothers of the family situation, the school for their waiver of tuition and fees,scarpe hogan donna prezzi, and subsidies to the two 300 yuan per person per month.
Enter high school, Songshao Peng and Song Shaodong secretly agreed to learn to achieve better results, so the mother can not go it will not be for something in the high class guilt, but also repay tuition waiver for their school.
Combined with previous learning experiences, comparing the two "invention" of the learning process, that compared with each other, since the pressure,http://patterns-wg.fuka.info.waseda.ac.jp, to see who learn better, learn faster. Not only that,scarpe hogan donna, they have to cooperate with their own long-term to help others, such as physical strength is his brother, and his brother's strengths is chemistry, there will not be a problem if you explore together, "I feel like that Such catch-me, academic basically remained at the front. "less Dong said.
Because both repeatedly come out on top in various competitions,  thus obtained in advance before the college entrance examination Tsinghua "ticket", but he still insisted on participating in the college entrance examination. After the results announcement, the brother of the score is 691 points, while his brother  also passed the 674-point score.
After a few days to prepare as a tutor
"I have learned a bit, two people's tuition is 10,000 a year, the monthly cost of living a person should at least 1,000 yuan, for our family, the burden is heavy." Brother Shao-peng said.
In order to save money to go to school thing, the brothers these days to find a job as a laborer living on a local construction site. Day job is Lassa child, transport cement,air jordan 13, moving bricks like manual labor, remuneration is for piece workers,sito moncler ufficiale, basically earn 40 yuan to 60 yuan per person per day.
They heard about the site responsible person of remarkable achievements, often to their care, but such a strong amount of labor for two children is obviously too much for. The first day, they came close to drying and peeling,http://googemani.seesaa.net, arms ache too lift it up. ZHANG Xuehua distressed bad, hot weather and then ask them to also take a long coat,http://www.xinhelan.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, trousers to wear, really tired,http://www.postyourflasher.com, just like the boss said, take a break.
"I do not know to adhere to a few days, though distressed, I neither say let them go, did not say you want to continue to act, the key is to let them exercise, after all, have to face difficulties in the future,http://yokoichi.co.jp/bbs/yybbs.cgi?year=2013&id=lr4hg, there are many." ZHANG Xuehua said .
"Not paying the money earned by working, my brother and I would have a good plan, playing unskilled laborer is only temporary, a few days of high school students on holiday, we'll find some of the students to a tutor, so that both play to our expertise, will not let the family worry. "less Dong said. It is understood They are now looking for a tutor for their child's parents had long lines, some people still looking for two brothers parents "back door."
"I chose Tsinghua energy power professional,nike air max, his brother's election is the Beijing University economics profession, these two industries are the future of China's popular industry, more Haozhaogongzuo." Shao-peng said that we have not small, early in relation to assume family responsibilities, but now only continue to learn in the future have the ability to earn more money. Two brothers still planning to wait until the formal acceptance letter got after talking to their respective schools to get in touch, for some student loans or scholarships and the like, as much as possible to help reduce some of the financial burden of the parents.
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-02 04:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.095800 sec., 20 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list