Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-29 19:14:00
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Text / Yangcheng Evening News correspondent correspondent Wen Yan Mei Feng West
Figure / Yangcheng Evening News reporter Zhou Wei
April 2 afternoon thunderstorm, as the night the day. 28-year-old horse (a pseudonym) came out just a farewell ceremony, his face tired, but still sincere smile. "This is the fourth game today." Dark horse took a deep breath.
If others do not say, are they not see the front of this young guy is a funeral presided. Dark horse that is his farewell hall door dividing line,woolrich outlet, when the door opened, put away a smile, stay awake, to control site; but when that door, all return as it closed,http://friend.chinatmf.com/site/?action-viewcomment-itemid-21, except no friends, get married, have children are has been successfully completed.
Some people say, funeral presided over a special type of work, it was also said that this requires courage chosen career,http://taf5686.269g.net, but the dark horse said, he was only a "witness" to witness again and again "final farewell."
Cock "into line"
Cock fill the College Entrance Examination, it became a watershed in the life of a dark horse.
2005, just enter the Changsha Social Work College learning he does not know "Modern Funeral Technology and Management" what to learn. In this way, all college students, the dark horse began his college life in longing and apprehension. August 2008, the dark horse returned home from Hunan, Guangzhou, Guangzhou has become the center of a funeral presided over the funeral service. It is understood that, at present,hollister sale, the Guangzhou Funeral Funeral Service Center hosted a total of 29 (18 men, 11 women), with an average age of about 35 years old, is the youngest of a dark horse.
Beginning just behind the master apprentice, whenever the door opened slowly farewell hall, he stuck in my throat,http://www.heshan.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=24945, "the face of a picture distraught face,http://www.prco.jp/~shake/apeboard/apeboard_plus.cgi?command=viewres&target=166365/, had to hide in the lounge next to wipe the tears." Recall Sentimental appearance since that time, the young lad also embarrassed.
Days passed, then the "sidekick" has long endeavor, Dark Horse has always maintained a modest, "we are the same, just different to the length of time."
These years down the dark horse 4000 hosted numerous large and small farewell ceremony, he even can not remember since when, he can once again facing a rational manner farewell. Now, he admits,air jordan pas cher, tears have been hidden very deep, sometimes filled with grievances and even pain, also lost no tears. "In 2011, my grandmother passed away, but I have not cry." Dark horse that perhaps this is career brought him the greatest impact, but did not let him gloomy, not farewell ceremony, he was a young man laughing , responsive, speed fast.
Work can not smile
In just one hour, to witness the "final farewell" to experience this world go by. This is the dark horse of their own perception of this profession,http://lt.ftltz.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=490526, although sometimes misunderstood family, but he said:. "At least I do, in many cases can help to others."
"Farewell ceremony mostly grief, tension, and I must always remain sober." Farewell hall whenever the door slowly opened, regardless of how their feelings, must put away all smiles. However, the death of loved ones, family's feelings easily collapse, even past this point will easily intensify contradictions, as a host, you need the fastest control the scene, "an admission that I was a guide, a organizer, or psychological counseling staff. "
Dark Horse said, because grief,hollister outlet, fatigue and other reasons, most of the families to the site will be some loss, he must first complete guide families to the program: admission, discharge portrait, stations, placed flowers, confirm remains so. Speed ​​must be gentle and deep, not a hint of neglect. "This is the last of the dead and their families to meet,http://rouqing.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=56682, and last farewell, must be based on the premise of respect for the dead."
And sometimes encounter when families do not cool,mulberry outlet, the moderator will also be affected. When a farewell ceremony started, the dark horse is ready to guide families to put the portrait, can the more than 80-year-old old man on crutches after seeing the remains of the deceased, actually furious that are not in front of his family. It turned out that the deceased during his lifetime never worn a hat, but it actually shroud with a hat, plus a few days did not see the remains of the family, and sometimes did not recognize. Well some explanation, the elderly do not listen to when it is difficult to control emotional crutches actually rushing to the black horse, and he threatened to "singled out", then the horse patiently explained to him, and told him why, next to the Staff came out to dissuade finally Quanzhu elderly. Funeral was finally able to continue, when a farewell hall, the old man's hand holding a black horse, said: "I just was so excited mood, please forgive also very grateful.." Simple words, after the grievance swept away.
Dark horse, this is the job he has always insisted on doing reasons, "At least I do, in many cases can help to others." Think about this, my heart feel happy.
Between father and son "silent"
However,http://www.inobun.com, not everyone can understand the heart of this happy horse. Funeral services were most similar to Dark Horse 80 after almost no friends. "Nobody wants to leave my phone, I was present when the party atmosphere suddenly cold today." Passing hint of sadness in the eyes of young people. Distressed him most is that the father has failed to accept his work.
"In the beginning I just said to work in the civil system inside a unit, until once been met fellow parents did not know the nature of my work."
2011 of the day, a fellow dark horse car accident victims,hogan, the remains were sent to the Guangzhou City funeral home. When the family came to confirm the remains, but found that led them all the formalities of a dark horse. "At that time they had to bite the bullet and help after finishing all the formalities,air jordan femme, the next day, the village all know." Perhaps it is because people do not want to let his son become the talk of the village,nike tn, perhaps because of a taboo,moncler outlet, whenever the horse home, father always silent, out of the house for a long time into silence between father and son. Today a little relief,moncler sito ufficiale, but always awkward.
"Fortunately, the wife can understand me." 28-year-old horse last year when his father,louboutin, wife, college students, after graduation he followed up in Guangzhou. Because of the specialty units can not be accepted in many candidates, she had to hold a high school diploma to candidates, in a company made a small staff. Today, due to the care of the children,piumini moncler, the couple rented a funeral home in nearby small house, life is also decent.
Black horse that looked so many games,http://www.z-tech.jp/bbs1/sunbbs.cgi?mode=form&no=5403&page=, "parting", they have to understand that, life is not long, to the most cherished and his family every day, "time to spend too short to make love stay regrets."
(Original title: 80 Funeral Chair: Father has so far failed to accept almost no friends)
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-02 03:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.088402 sec., 22 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list