该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-24 04:38:07
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Gave birth to a daughter on the way for taking the time to flee
He Xiaowei 30-year-old, he said, 22 years ago, his life far from brilliant, but also dazzling,http://www.qm12315.cn/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=21078, as an athlete, his performance is quite good, the future is limitless.
He was a national level athlete, in 1996 and 1999 four consecutive Jiangsu Province boxing champion, the 2000 national boxing champion, National Games seeded ......
Be 22 years old this year,nike tn pas cher, his beautiful everything all destroyed, ruined in the "wine", he destroyed a moment of lust.
Drunken chaos, he personally ruined his life. He is no longer a shining aura of elite athletes championship, but a being wanted by the police, fleeing, fugitive anonymity.
Daihatsu night revelry drank three meals wine
1982 He Xiaowei was born in Jiangsu Province's a sports team, an excellent boxer, he was flanked by a large three-year-old girlfriend. The evening of 2 May 2004, He Xiaowei and his girlfriend snow in Hunan Road eat barbecue, during which his girlfriend Lili received a friend's phone. Soon, they arrived at the grill Lili joined the dinner.
In the meantime, He Xiaowei drank the others three or four bottles of beer. When to eat almost  phone rang, Zhou Lei phone a friend, ask him why? He Xiaowei feel light-eat barbecue is not fun, it also came to invite Zhou Lei, we go out and play. Half an hour later, Zhou Lei, she took his two friends, drove a van to the grill and He Xiaowei join.
After  6 people to drive to a nearby bar Performing Arts Hall  pleasures.
The bar, the crowd and opened two bottles of wine. In the meantime, make , who unexpectedly, Lili somehow drink very Huan, in case nobody urging people to drink, glasses and glasses of his own alcoholism,http://yulijoseph.er-webs.com/forum/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=211938, drink more vigorously, a person drank seven or two of wine, the spot down, drunk.
and others in the bar after a drink, playfulness remains unabated, especially  like to play with blood-like, kept on shouting:. "Battles for the next round," So, everyone has to drive to the north of the city to eat lobster .
At this point, is at 1:00 on May 3 o'clock in the.
Drunken chaos raped his girlfriend's friend
In the Lobster House, everyone ordered two lobsters and a case of beer. Meanwhile, Lily mouth kept talking nonsense, unconsciousness, she still rushing to drink beer, despite the snow how to persuade, she will not listen. Helpless, the snow had trouble Lili Zhou Lei, who send home.
Zhou Lei,spaccio piumini, who make dumbfounding is that the car on the road in a big circle,http://www.vaswim.org/cgi-bin/rcalc.cgi, drink Lili simply did not find his way home, but unfortunately, they had to return Lobster House. After that, He Xiaowei Zhou Lei let friends get off to drink, their van sit back,nike air soldes, command Zhou Lei drove, he personally sent Lily home.
Drunk Lily van being paralyzed in the rear seat, He Xiaowei kindly raised her, can this help, but help the accident came. See Lili body felt weak,air jordan pas cher femme,http://sj.145hao.com/?action-viewcomment-type-news-itemid-69, there is no response, He Xiaowei emergent lust, think its a relationship. "I was also drunk, I do not know how the impulse up!"  said that after generating the idea, he will Lili ripped pants, while his drunken sleeping without the perception of the machine, its implementation adultery .
At this time, the van has been the line to nearby Shanxi Road, Zhou Lei find the way,http://bbs.shunfei2008.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=51010,chaussures tn pas cher, then ask Lily how to go. By this time, Lily is still awake, while refers to the East, while the West that he was not sure direction. Upon seeing this, He Xiaowei requested to change their car, then with Zhou Lei swapped position.
Do not want, nor is it good Zhou Lei,http://www.jamboleefamily.com/cgi-bin/bbs/light.cgi?res=18274, also played a rape Lily's mind. And this moment,abercrombie pas cher, He Xiaowei actually kindly remind Zhou Lei, "Do not messing around," but Zhou Lei ignored ......
Later, because He Xiaowei could not find Lily's house, the trio had to return Lobster House.
See the police ran the offense brought to light
Lobster reach the entrance hall, Lily was lying motionless on the seat, as if asleep look. and Zhou Lei walked into the restaurant, reported just can not find the way horrendously with snow. Heard, snow, said this time she led the way, so the trio walked out Lobster House. Can be strange, then, Lily has disappeared., who drove to find the night,louboutin homme,http://www.dghw.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=268127, until dawn, Lily just came out from a district near the lobster shop.
"You do me last night, right?" Lili suddenly questions to . He Xiaowei not words. Lily said: "You do me, how are you going to do?" He Xiaowei still Bu Zhisheng. Upon seeing this, He Xiaowei snow also asked whether the matter. He Xiaowei still can answer, the crowd broke up.
May 3, 2004 morning, Lily phoned He Xiaowei, asked how much money it is ready to settle the matter. He Xiaowei, said: "I wish you love something, I'll give you any money." Thus, the two torn face, Lily threatened to alarm, He Xiaowei Shuaixia a "you reported, they reported it," then hung up the phone.
That night, He Xiaowei Lily again received a phone call about him and Zhou Lei to Teahouse talk. and Zhou Lei after the appointment, the police found, Zhou Lei, were caught, He Xiaowei flexible skill and ran, this run is 7 years.
He Xiaowei ran after Teahouse, the first in a quiet place to hide for a moment, then went straight to the train station to catch the train on Baotou, Inner Mongolia, and set her on the flight path.
Seven years for taking the time to flee the road,http://z-tech.jp/bbs1/sunbbs.cgi?mode=form&no=5050&page=1”, he gave birth to baby
According  account, spent six months in Baotou, he went to Xinjiang to stay for six months, then he went to Sichuan, spent more than a year, after which he fled to Guangdong.
Probably the wind has passed, it may be fear of heart too, in the days of Guangdong, He Xiaowei flies pretty good,chaussures tn pas cher, at least he paid a girlfriend, but also taking the time gave birth to a daughter. In order to allow her daughter to live like a normal person,air max pas cher homme, He Xiaowei said through his girlfriend, his daughter back to the home, to his parents to feed. But, so He Xiaowei did not think that, after learning that his past, his girlfriend would leave him, disappeared without a trace.
2010,air max pas cher femme, He Xiaowei went to Shanghai to work. In the meantime, He Xiaowei been drudge live, can be described as miserable. Because he was a good effort, but not free to cast, but also not a way to make a living, but to the body by means of this effort, to do some labor to live, to make ends meet. Until last November 20, when police "clear network", in Shanghai will  captured.
According  account, in which seven years exile, he has been using a fake ID to work on a construction site. "This thing has troubled me more than seven years, the past seven years I anonymity, afraid to see the police, and now being caught, I say my heart feel better and more you know, Zhou Lei had with me a crime, After jailed for three years six months,woolrich outlet online, has regained his freedom, but I only just back on track. "after justice, He Xiaowei regret to say.
Recently,tn nike pas cher, He Xiaowei suspicion of rape has been Shimonoseki District Procuratorate approved the arrest. (Department of text characters pseudonym) (correspondent reporter Chen Fei Meng Jun)
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-18 19:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064139 sec., 21 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list