该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-23 23:50:22
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
 ,parajumpers salg
Liu Rurong smiled and walked out from Mianzhu Bureau of Civil Affairs, Wu added Fang followed tearful, said: "? You how this man received this money, not divorce ......"
Yesterday was the last day of maturity. The run July 2 to return to Sichuan's Liu Rurong yesterday suddenly back; collect the money first and then into the divorce registration room. But accept 40,abercrombie france,000 yuan Liu Rurong point after no points, suddenly changed his tune saying they just have a good feeling third party. She is grabbed the words: "the agreement, gave the money and then divorce, meaning that our money, then the agreement is not a divorce from ......"
Liu Rurong: "After receiving the money, and then agreed to a divorce mean to say, I put the money received, and we have the agreement is not to divorce."
Wu Fang added: "She is obviously kidding me." "We've really had a fight because the other woman, but no third party."
Suddenly home to meet her and asked, "Your money?"
"Where are you? I've come back, I do not open the door." 11 o'clock yesterday morning, was in town to buy food plus Wu Fang,http://www.hn3m.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4080&extra=, Liu Rurong suddenly received a phone. Wu feels very strange: "The day before yesterday said July 2 back, how to come back today, but did not inform in advance cry?"
When Wu Fang added hurried to get home, house car parked two Chengdu license. In addition to Liu Rurong, there are four men and two women are her relatives. Liu Rurong said: "Today we do according to the agreement Well, your money?" Liu Rurong did not expect to be back in advance, plus Wu Fang preparation of 40,000 yuan has been so paid wages of Jia custody. Wu Fang added hastily to Mr. Jia play to call, so he put the money to send over.
15:00 too, Mr. Jia arrived Mianzhu Bureau of Civil Affairs. At this point, Liu Rurong several relatives are playing cards across the street, she spectators aside. Wu added Fang after the Liu Rurong called me and said: "It (the divorce) word sign,tn pas cher, and put the money to you." Liu Rurong said: "I got the money before signing, rest assured that I can not run." See Liu Rurong attitude is very firm, Wu added Fang had to agree.
Jia proposed to let Liu Rurong write a receipt, was rejected. Wu added Fang had agreed not to fight receipt, Jia Liu Rurong handed the money,parajumpers jakke, let her face point clear, Liu Rurong touches straightforward:. "I do not point"
Divorce Registration she suddenly go back to say "feeling good."
Into Civil Affairs Bureau,http://www.8liuxing.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, and staff first two exchange a few words, and then suddenly turned and smiled Liu Rurong leave. Behind Wu added Fang and two staff members,http://211.157.186.165/idol/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=565298&extra=,woolrich prezzi,http://my.5754.cn/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, bewildered.
Wu Fang added with out tearful, said: "? You how this man received this money, not divorce ......" Liu Rurong said: "you look good, the second protocol of what to write after receiving the money? then agreed to a divorce. meaning to say, I put the money received, and we have the agreement is not to divorce. "Wu Fang plus what to say,moncler pas cher femme, but suddenly choked. Liu Rurong went on to say: "I do not divorce us feeling good enough, there has been a third party in our marriage."
Wu added Fang told reporters, after they went into the divorce registration room, the staff asked them booklet, marriage certificate, identity card along all did. Liu Rurong said: We leave this marriage,http://www.isofans.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=,requin nike pas cher, in accordance with Article II of the agreement, to receive the money and then agree to a divorce, the emergence of a third party in our marriage.
At the time of Liu Rurong ready to leave, Jia forward, hope and her separate exchanges. Liu Rurong said,peuterey outlet, they have feelings, do not want a divorce, said she paid a lot for this relationship. Jia asked her if she does not want a divorce, why come back? Liu said, money is only temporary custody,http://zhenghe.julilife.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=9739, came back he was also aims to show people who keep their promises.
Wu Fang added Why should adhere to a divorce? Yesterday, Wu added Fang finally tell their own voices ---
Deny third party
But does any other woman quarrel
In Liu Rurong gone, Wu Fang added one by one to smoke, tears in his eyes:. "This obviously is she kidding me," "it does not want a divorce, why why should sign this agreement to the Civil Affairs Bureau," Wu added Fang?? quite puzzling is that the agreement clearly says:?. "the woman's receipt of the above cost (40,000 yuan) after the consent agreement divorce" "When there are two witnesses, caught these words,http://www.weiec.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=84830, what is the meaning of"
"We've really had a fight because the other woman." For the third Liu Rurong mentioned,http://www.auto99.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=57454, plus Wu Fang think for a while after that thing that was a long time ago, a woman in the provinces after the earthquake, on the back of his wife Wu Fang added behavior Deeply moved,moncler femme, began to pursue him. But the news that he had married after they commensurate with siblings, usually call them, "They now face never seen, how to get involved in third party?"
Wants a divorce
Personality clashes is the kind of torture
After the earthquake,doudoune moncler pas cher, Liu Rurong give me a call, I think she is very capable, and was touched by her bold confession. Up to now, I think we initially together are sincere. However, the personality differences between the two people did too. Married not long after, they begin to fight ......
Our emotional life turning point occurred for the first time, is the first public appearance after marriage,louboutin soldes, when a TV station in Chengdu program. Due to the traffic jam, I pick and television reporters late, Liu Rurong furious, from behind me, hit me with a cart, almost knocked my knees. I was very depressed, as a woman why so brutal? After the program finished, Liu Rurong and television on the "lost income" event of a disagreement, the tape robbed in the past,air jordan 11 femme, they do not give money she did not give the tape.
August 2009, she told me to go to work in Shenzhen. After Shenzhen, Liu Rurong do I find a nanny, she had not mentioned in the electronics company work. Both an in urban areas, one in the suburbs, to see once a week, live twenty or thirty dollars a night hotel. There are times, they quarrel. Liu Rurong picking up stones called me while chasing shouted: "Stop thief!" I cried for a night on the high-speed rail. Two people together no right or wrong, but the character does not come together. This is for me and her, is a kind of torture.
Last night, plus Wu Fang Liu Rurong back home, when a reporter asked her "third party" and how it was yesterday's move, the Liu Rurong replied: "You ask Wu Fang added that he himself clearly." This reporter Chen Dong Guo Guangyu photography
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-18 18:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083196 sec., 21 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list