[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-23 22:17:19
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Currently, the country coincided with the main flood season, many troops are involved in flood fighting efforts, Joint Logistics Department of the Lanzhou Military Region, a 20-year-old army Shangqiu membership soldier I Bo,http://www.fumo-shop.com, and his comrades are being transported to the flood front fuel,http://www.z-tech.jp/bbs1/sunbbs.cgi?mode=form&no=5403&page=, and other supplies. But he did not know his father as early as nine months ago, were killed. To make him feel at ease in service, as a good soldier, and his mother has been hiding the truth, the husband buried in tears, quietly waiting for his son's return.
[His son] agreed
Admitted to the Military Academy to see his father
August 5 morning,tn requin pas cher, before the store Jixiang Li Yucheng County Court Village, the reporter found more than Bo's home, a bungalow with five courtyards. The living room, his father Yu Side portrait placed in the middle of the table against the wall. Before the portrait, Yu Bo Zhang Long Ying's mother was placed in fruit and plug in a few stick of incense. "Side, do not blame me not to send your son to conceal his nine months, I this is good for him, you do not want him to be a good soldier you? Few days later he came back, eyes closed,nike tn requin pas cher, you can the ...... "Zhang Long Ying himself 54 years of age.
Zhang Long Ying introduced in October 2008, Yu Bo army troops went to the Joint Logistics Department of the Lanzhou Military Region,http://www.strengthensocialsecurity.org/node/3116713, in charge of logistics. Son of a soldier to do so, Yu Side very happy, telling anyone say "My son joined the army, but also to test military."
Early last year,  excitedly call home, said he had to apply for Military, waiting to participate in the exam. The news that Yu Side couple ecstatic, Yu Side excitedly clutching the phone, half do not know what to say, finally saying only: "Son, we ordinary people can soldier military test is not easy, you have to learn, When a good soldier, a good test military, return the country. "
The same day, the father and son agreed: and so I Bo admitted to military school when, no matter how far, Yu Side will go to Lanzhou and son meet and personally send his son to school.
[Father] Father sudden death accident on his way to see a doctor
Since the military that his son candidates,nike tn requin,  stem from farm work to the whole body is awkward. But people never thought that one day last May, Yu Side sudden amnesia, speechless, people suddenly become dementia up, although later traveled to the province over to the hospital, and ultimately failed to diagnose the disease.
When to go to a Beijing hospital, Yu Side accidentally fell from the third floor hotel has become a vegetable. Five months later, Yu Side died.
Her husband's sudden death,peuterey, so Zhang Long Ying painful. At the time,nike air jordan pas cher,http://0.0.0.0.ehhkzg.maxsc.org/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=870187, her first thought was the son of a soldier less than a year, more than Bo, his son could come back a few days off for the father off? "His dad died that night, I gave a telephone call I blog, I've been wanted not to tell him." Zhang Long Ying said that initially,http://www.fukushi-hiroba.com/magazine/cgi/talk/ftalk.cgi?res=218, she just told his son, Yu Side sick,requin nike pas cher, even Yu Side broke the news vegetative state did not mention. In the course of conversation and more than Bo,air jordan pas cher homme, she suddenly decided to hide the fact his son. Eventually, she changed a relaxed tone, said: "You can not talk to dad addition, other consequently good, you do not miss, a good soldier ......" until after the remainder of the phone assured Bo, Zhang Long hanging excellence off the phone.
Zhang Long Ying, said Yu Side was buried the day before, she picked up the phone several times, said his son wanted to cry,chaussures jordan pas cher, but in the end turn the phone down, and "did not want to influence him, his family leave has not arrived yet, wanted him to take a soldier . "
After that his father sick, I Bo anxious, constantly phoned to ask his father's case, each time answering calls his son, Zhang Long Ying Du pains, she always covered her mouth, lest cry. "Mom, how dumb your throat?" "Dad how not to answer the phone," Zhang Long Ying try to keep calm: "? Your dad is unable to speak, the other is good."
Thus, nine months later, Zhang Long Ying has not told his son, his father had died of bad news.
[Mother Yuanhuang] "Just call your dad, and he did not wake up."
At 12:30 on August 5 Xu, reporters interviewed more than Bo Qiayu phone call. I Bo said he did not call some time ago has been the reason is that the troops are performing a flood rescue mission, but he was responsible for transporting fuel and other supplies forward side. "Mom, I have a good news, I was admitted to the military side of Chongqing, has received the admission notice, I call to you Dad,tn requin homme, I want to personally tell him." On the other end,  excitedly said his troops had been allowed, a few days after the flood rescue mission, he can go home to visit relatives up.
Hearing this, Zhang Long Ying both happy and sad, tears, "pops" fall down. She wiped a tear, strong as excitedly said: "Your father almost better that poor sleep,http://www.beamed.com/search/search.cgi, it does not just fall asleep, next time we'll talk ......" talking, Zhang Long Ying could not cover the microphone cry. Big moment, Zhang Long excellence went on to say: "I just call you dad, and he did not wake up,http://422.gsd.harvard.edu/icb/icb.do?keyword=k96372&pageid=icb.page606767&pagecontentid=icb.pagecontent1334583&view=isitestool.cgi, at the moment really asleep." But this time, Zhang Long Ying in hand but it is her husband's portrait. "I really do not know the next time that ye deceive him, he was about to go home to visit relatives, and when his father died will certainly know a thing, do not know if he can forgive it ...... I have been lied to him," I hang Bo After the call, Zhang Long Ying blubber up.
[Crowd moved] "tragic lie" touched folks
After her husband's death, in order to allow the son of a soldier serving at ease,tn air max pas cher, Zhang Long Ying son up to nine months to conceal the news spread through the nearby villages moment. "This is really quite a great mother, she brought everyone to admire her heart to bear much of the pain I am afraid that only she knows, really great!" Former Lee Kok village elementary school language teacher Zhang Xiuhua said.
Former village party secretary Li Hongxing Li Ge said that although it is in times of peace, but it also needs the military dedication, even the families of military personnel have dedication, how devotion? "I Bo's mother is in a quiet dedication."
5 afternoon, Zhang Long Ying told the husband's death where the head of the army corps of more than Bo Chen Changfeng, I hope he find a way to help comfort than Bo. Subsequently, Chen sent a text message to her Head: "Zhang aunt, that your feat,spaccio moncler, we also grief, but know that you, like us, are intended to repay the motherland this a common goal, and had to make great sacrifices, I thank you,http://www.macha.jp/cgi-bin/bbs/light.cgi,air max tn requin, take care! "
Subsequently, the Ministry of Home Affairs Branch armed Yucheng County Director Liu told reporters that the ministry has reported superiors Long Ying Zhang Yongjun deeds, I hope as soon as possible Zhang Long Ying deeds publicity out well serve as a model so that we learn. (Source: Oriental Daily News reporter intern Tao Guo Shuai / text)
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-23 23:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083786 sec., 21 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list