[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-23 21:58:59
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Lan from CCTV "Avenue of Stars" program saw a 11-year-old boy suffering from brittle bone disease, the Liaoning Normal University graduate Sun Air offered to tutor children obligation. But when their own money to buy Apple Computer, he chose to defraud the mother of the child more than 7600 yuan, and that money is the child's medical treatment.
Yesterday, plays a dual role of Sun Air in Fengtai District Court for trial, he pleaded guilty in court,moncler pas cher, said he desecrated the trust of his mother cheated.
Active duty tutor for children to do
9:30 Xu, Sun Air is brought into the courtroom bailiff, his voice is very small and thin, see the gallery's parents, he hung his head sheepishly.
1984 Sun Air was born in Panjin City, Liaoning Province. July 2004 graduated from Liaoning Normal University, the Beijing Workers later. Sun Hang, said he has not found a formal job, has been doing tutoring, often taught five or six children. Monthly income of 3,000 yuan, in addition to daily consumption, remaining only a few hundred dollars, sometimes even find their parents for money.
October 2011, Sun Air in line to see the CCTV "Avenue of Stars" column, a 11-year-old boy Xiao Ming (a pseudonym) has brittle bone disease, "I feel very poor, to take the initiative to contact his mother, expressed their willingness for this obligation to tutor the children to do. " Sun Hang, said after the child's mother Ms. Yang agreed, he went to visit the children were at home. When self-introduction, Sun Air, said he was as good face, pretended to be a Pekingese,http://forum.chinavib.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, a graduate student at Renmin University of China foreign language majors.
Thereafter, he went to a small weekly language classes next three. Ms. Yang said that Sun Air went home a total of six or seven times to teach Xiao Ming, "looked really like a student, very honest."
To treat the money to buy a brand-name computer cheat
A long time, Sun Air, and Ms. Yang also cooked.
Sun Hang said, one day in February this year, he wanted to buy Apple Computer, considering he did not so much money, he wanted to help him out of the money, Ms. Yang.
Soon, Sun Air in an online store ordered a price of 7298 yuan Apple brand laptops, as well as pens, stationery, drawing board and other items,moncler femme pas cher, a total of more than 7600 yuan.
Sun Hang, said Ms. Yang refused for fear that he would let the phone before ordering Ms. Yang said he was in Shanghai, let Yang help close look at the goods, on behalf of what he paid the purchase price, and so he returned to Beijing after the payments.
The evening of March 4, Sun Yang Hang go home took away something, and said some time to give her money. Yang also agreed.
March 5, Sun Air to order person's identity and store contacts, the application will Apple drained away. According to mall delivery staff recalls that a reason to return to fill Sun Air is "computer size is too small,basket requin pas cher, I highly myopic, unopened merchandise." At that time, the mall proposed to deduct 400 yuan depreciation, Sun Air no comment, just anxious to return.
March 8, return money into the bank accounts of Sun Air.
To show the audience was caught when CCTV
Ms. Yang said that Sun Air after the computer away, first said in April repay,http://www.healthcarehall.com/viewnews-48054.shtml, then never been to her house, just made a phone call, saying that buying a computer is too small, like to return, so that Yang Tian money give him another big.
Taking into account the Sun Air has returned to Beijing, Ms. Yang did not agree to help him change. After that, Sun Air,http://e-learning.tsu.ge/login/index.php?item/create_form/1, there is no audio, two phones are shut down.
Ms. Yang said she gave Sun Air checkout with money,http://web.cbdcn.com/4243/news/html/?136422.html, is "Avenue of Stars" column group to donate money to the child to see a doctor. Later, friends say Sun Air is a liar, she was alert on May 7 this year.
According to Ms. Yang introduced, she had a friend working at CCTV, who had seen Sun Air, May 31 at 7 pm, Ms. Yang's friend in the CCTV studio entrance hall saw the Sun Air, she immediately alarm .
Sun Hang,abercrombie homme, said he went to the CCTV is done audience, after someone gave him a ticket,chaussures air max pas cher, he can go to the site to listen to a cultural lectures. When caught, he had just finished recording a program at the shelter.
Parents help children seeking restitution for understanding
Sun was arrested after the flight, it can not compensate Ms. Yang. He said that after the computer drained away, he added more than 1,000 yuan, for a large number of the computer. He also said that he thought the tutor Ms. Yang earned money can be returned, but the March examinations, the children are up other courses, making up less ask him, he really has no money, you do not want to pay back the money. So he escape Ms. Yang, the phone down, do not contact her.
Yesterday, Sun Air willingness restitution, and seek court lenient sentence. Sun Air defense counsel, SUN Hang crime does not premeditated,http://soogge.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=24665, was spur of the moment, and the offense is committed in his obligation to do tutoring Xiao Ming period, wants the court to consider in good faith to help Xiao Ming,moncler soldes, Sun Air, for his lenient sentence.
Yesterday, the judge did not in court for sentencing.
After court, Sun Air's parents told reporters they believe the son of a little injustice, "he teach to others, an hour to earn 150 yuan. Give out so much on small classes are free, also fell this end. "
However, they are still heading for court restitution of stolen money, Sun and Yang door to the home visit, Ms. Yang made the understanding of Sun Air,moncler veste, hoping to allow the court to be considered in sentencing.
□ dialogue
I desecrated their trust
Reporter: You had the initiative to contact Ms. Yang, the obligation to tutor her children to do, is really trying to help them?
Sun Air: is true, I'm out of good things psychology.
Reporter: That was how Ms. Yang also cheat,tn pas cher homme?
Sun Hang: I wanted her to help me start Dianqian, such as save enough money and then returning to her. Later on it is not.
Reporter: Do you know her to help you pad the money to treat the child do?
Sun Air: I know more than 7000 yuan for her family who is not the same meaning,requin tn pas cher,http://www.dabinhai.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=37720, but then did not think too much.
Reporter: Why not talk about the real situation of Ms. Yang,http://www.shinegene.cn/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=61205?
Sun Air: Because a good face,http://www.nikkihahn.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=59&pos=6,air max pas cher.
Reporter: Why buy a certain relatively high price of Apple Computer?
Sun Air: Apple Computer has specialized software to do courseware system, buy another computer but also to purchase the software, the cost will be more.
Reporter: your parents in court to avoid the media lens, unwilling to face you, you can understand their feelings?
Sun Air: I know they think I'm ashamed. I work doing something wrong, do not blame them.
Reporter: Do you think right now what Ms,air max pas cher homme. Yang mother say?
Sun Hang: I desecrated their trust in me, except I'm sorry,air jordan pas cher femme, the other could not say anything.
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-18 19:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076441 sec., 21 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list