[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-23 00:56:27
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Southern News 20-year-old youth from Yunnan came after  Zhuhai, Macau longing for the unknown world, when you want to sneak into the sea at low tide to take advantage of Macau, but he was arrested just launched five provincial border detachment of soldiers. Subsequently,chaussures air max pas cher, the officers found in the course of a hearing,  undocumented data, which said he was one year old with her mother left home at age 10 and her mother lost again, with his father in Hebei has not seen for nearly 20 years, this account In no way his father handled. Border officers understand the situation, through various efforts to contact their father. Yesterday, was detained five days in accordance with the laws of Hao Dongyang finally met his father and aunt, and with his family embarked on the road to return home in Hebei.
Origin: illegal immigrants caught strange identity
March 27 morning,soldes air jordan, at five border provinces lovers Road near the sentry booth detachment found a man walked to the sea, Sentinel first reaction is to sneak into this person. So border officers arrested the man immediately dispatched. Under questioning, the man a few days ago came from Yunnan, Zhuhai, Zhuhai listen to others play much better after a few days, said Macau downtown, out of curiosity, when the man tried to take advantage of the low tide to swim to sneak to Macau.
During the trial is going well, but officers discovered that the man who is no valid proof of identity card to use when he was another train to Guangzhou identity. And this man said Xiong home in Zhaotong town, once heard my mother talked about him called Hao Dongyang, an age to leave the domicile of Handan City, Hebei Province, the hometown he also had a pro-brother named Hao East. Border officers re-query found that there  this person, and is consistent with  account domicile, date of birth  but said he was March 20, 1994, can be displayed on the identity is February 20, 1994, does have a brother named Hao East. Five border detachment through contact with local police station, found there after understanding on account of this display is indeed March 20, February 20 could be the difference between the new calendar and the lunar calendar, and headed by Mr. Hao to understand themselves indeed In an age son was taken away his wife has not returned.
Query: Hebei struggled to find family
Handan police feedback information and  talking about a complete match, border officers found  personal life is very poor in the trial process. Hao Dongyang said he grew up in Kunming, and then went to the town with her mother Xiong, never attended school. At 10 years old,nike tn pas cher, once he got separated out with her mother. He was a self-proclaimed "uncle" who shelter,http://www.vfxjournal.net/blog/item/create_form/1, "Uncle" and Hao Dongyang together picking up trash,tn nike requin, so he grew up a little, "Uncle,http://www.isetout.com/forum/apps.php?q=diary&a=detail&did=101664&uid=2296," he called to the hotel in undeclared employment, mopping the floor so dishes done,http://www.mirror-cat.org/home/space.php?uid=1785197&do=blog&id=16037051, but also often get the money to be driven out. Later,chaussures tn pas cher, he left "Uncle" ran out, or continue to work illicitly,http://www.postyourflasher.com, hungry to die on someone else to pick up some fast food eaten something to eat, he had to go to her mother lived in a place to find her mother, but the mother had moved away The original rental place. So he movin wandering for nearly a decade. Asked how he learned that his hometown something  said at the time he was eight years old, his mother accidentally let slip, he would write down his brother's name and home address about.
After listening to them speak Hao Dongyang, border officers that he was very poor,parajumpers jakke salg, and told he could help find his father asked him and willing advice. said: "Very conceivable." Side of the border officers then contact  father Hau, while for more information about 's see if I can help to find their mother through information systems. Soldiers through the information system does not find Hao Dongyang mother's whereabouts, but found Hao Dongyang once in 14 years old stowaway to Laos, was arrested after repatriation. When asked why, Hao Dongyang said he also went to Myanmar,http://bbswk.taozhi8.cn/showtopic-774215.aspx, then crosses and a few friends went to Laos, but did not expect to play a stowaway. This time he wanted to go very simple Macau, think just go play and see.
Joy: father and son meet with both hands
Subsequently, the border officers by Handan police contacted the father of Mr. Hao Hao Dongyang, but not seen in nearly 20 years that the son of illegal immigrants were arrested in Zhuhai because the message is being ground Hau farm work. He hurried home to inform the family the news, was originally intended to allow the East to accompany his son Hao Zhuhai together, but because Hao East soon to be married are busy preparing for the wedding at home something no time to spare, on the night together by the aunt and Hau Zhuhai rushed to buy tickets, because there is no hurry to buy a ticket seats, Hau and her sister two people on the train station the day and night and Ride bus came to Zhuhai.
After arrived in Zhuhai, the provincial border detachment of five soldiers received two, because Hao Dongyang is detention, the detachment would send a car to go to the detention center to send two foresight Hao Dongyang. After meeting both father and son was silent, still  first open asked: "how my brother did not come? 'Father said his brother busy preparing for a wedding at home. Hao Dongyang very happy to hear that but also nice to catch up to attend her brother's wedding. The meeting not long after his father came out, said:. "Is my son, though I am old,chaussures nike tn, but still look quite like" Under the arrangement detachment, the two admitted to the Beaconsfield, a hostel and so come out.
Three days later, yesterday Hao Dongyang finally out of the detention center. Detachment will arrange to pick up a vehicle to send two Hao Dongyang, in the process of waiting for Hao Dongyang,air jordan pas cher homme, Mr. Hao seemed a bit nervous, a zipper jacket will pull one way or another from time to time will be finishing with. Hao Dongyang out until after the two immediately meet her, Hao Dongyang also walked toward them, although the phrase "Daddy" he did not appear, but two people clasped hands did not release. Reporters saw Hao Dongyang addition to fair-skinned, the height, face shape and facial features are similar to his father, hand carry a small bag, a reporter asked how much it did not take? He said with only a change of clothes, ready also lost before going to Macau. When a reporter asked why it would come to Zhuhai, the  said: "Here there is no friend, is wanted to see, wanted to go to Macau for a few days." Subsequently, the detachment sent a car to put three of them rushed to the train station .
Dialogue

"I did not expect to meet in this way."
South are: nearly 20 years, and how does it feel to meet their loved ones?
Hao Dongyang: tell, with the thought of meeting before the scene is not the same, before thinking that I have money, I find myself in the past,http://www.budismotibetano.net/portal/index.php/foro-topmenu-133?func=view&catid=3&id=19131#19131, I did not expect to meet in this way. But certainly more than I've had better days, his family, after all around.
Mr. Hao: I am pleased to find that they had previously been to Yunnan, to find his grandmother, but he did not know their mother and grandmother both where we would stay at his grandmother where 2,air max tn requin,000 dollars. Followed by another for several days, relatives and friends are looking for something that is not found, no way to back up.
South are: Before Dongyang looked father?
Hao Dongyang: 16 years old, went to the local police station trying to get over is not found,http://www.baidegou.cn/houqi/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=138914, just said the grandmother, I do not know that they have a grandmother, just like her mother before living together.
South are: the time his wife left, you stop it?
Hau: That was the spring of 1995,parajumpers jakke, when I planted peanuts in the ground, he was at home with his mother, did not expect to run. Listen to my eldest sister said Hao Dong was no chance to take his mother, otherwise two children are gone.
South are: you know why my mother took the year go?
Hao Dongyang: do not know, my mother always said nothing.
Mr. Hao: I do not know, at home, although conditions in the countryside,nike air tn pas cher, but the home was also good. Just the past few years I was older, and had diabetes,air max pas cher homme, there is an old mother at home, the day was a nice hard point.
South are: What are the future plans?
Hao Dongyang: go home to attend her brother's wedding, and then the ID card to do,http://www.kkboy.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=7387, and then find a job now.
Hau: go back and see if I can get in touch with his grandmother over there and tell the child what to say here, these days no contact for many years do not know can not contacted his mother is certainly not contact. Later if the child is willing to let him stay here together to work on a mine near his home with his brother, if you want to return to Yunnan, it is sent to his grandmother there.
(To protect privacy, the names appear in the text are not his real name)
Excerpts written: Southern Reporter Gao Zhiyuan
(Original title: homeless man sneaking success but so he took 20 years to find long-lost relatives)
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-18 21:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.094332 sec., 21 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list