[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-23 00:53:23
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
hard bringing up four children. 1994, Wang Lianzai no longer tolerate forced marriages, with a young son, two daughters back to Changsha.Little daughter was sent to Loudi brother home reading, in order to feed the children, she was sweeping the community, in the church do General. Subsequently met her second husband: a railroad worker. After marriage, her second husband's daughter married on independence, almost no dealings.After her husband died, she was a person pulling children. Little daughter was brought back to the biological father of Hebei,outlet tiffany online, the younger son to replace the biological father miner positions, leaving the eldest daughter, married in Toil Ridge."Big business is the daughter of the couple doing dishes, to feed one person. Later, business is bad, they find another life now, the eldest daughter in a supermarket Hexi work." Wang Lianzai said.Over the years, the children rarely come to visit, in addition to the eldest daughter occasionally send something, "mostly after 22:00."A few years ago, she would go to the eldest daughter home. At holidays, wrap dumplings,tn, let grandson to get back. "The couple often quarreled for children, the eldest daughter of the body is not good, there is bronchitis." Said Wang Lianzai distress.This year in March, his uncle was seriously ill,abercrombie pas cher, the younger son to a trip to Hunan, help the elderly top of the bed the bedroom with a plastic cover. It was Wang Lianzai happiest days."If you want them, I'll take a look at the photo." Wang Lianzai said, pointing to the album,nike tn officiel, the big rain of the night,hogan scarpe, she would give the child to pray.Miss and guiltElderly living room, balcony yards with two block wall, are elderly trip to a pick up from downstairs.A few years ago, next door neighbor to repair the roof of a hut in the face, used to shade rain. Wang Lianzai secretly asked how much cost to wages.After that fight.
the old man down the stairs every time you take a brick,christian louhoutin shoes sale, there are more than three blocks breakdown. "Also want to wait day money, learn to be a neighbor like roofing, storm blocked drain." Wang Lianzai said.By the end of 2013,barbour france, she applied for subsistence allowances, monthly 440 yuan. Previously, she played odd jobs, worked cleaning, sold health products.Day in April 2012, when the old man working home late, passing Xiangya Road, was hit by a car,nike air max pas cher, fainted on the spot. Driver to take her to the hospital after treatment,christian louboutin shoes, leaving 1,000 yuan to let her rest.Lying in bed, she thought of the children, grandchildren, grandson, but one person alone to endure the fear, loneliness, fortunately night without incident. The next day, she continued to work, did not tell the children.Elderly cataract, right leg arthritis, gastritis, nearly two decades, the sick person is she a carry. "They Haojiu Hang flies, I am a person simpler, they also have to take care of their home, taking care of the trouble I will give them."Wang Lianzai letter addressed to children in such a few words: "I always wanted you you did not see me.
kitchen and guest bedroom each one. You can see the living room door veneer Banchuang, following cushioned bricks, large cardboard stand in the corner, that's suitcase elderly.This is Wang Lianzai rented the house for 20 years. From the marriage, she has rented in here, did not buy.On a small table, chopped hot pepper, a few slices of fried cucumber listless in the tray. "My stomach is not good, one hundred twenty-two m porridge, eat one day." Wang Lianzai said.May 1995, Wang Lianzai in Changsha second marriage, the marriage room here. The following year in July, my husband passed away, she began living alone years.Before convenient legs, she often went out for a walk. "Habit, Actually, I'm feel anything." Wang Lianzai smile,scarpe hogan outlet, let her most troubling, a decade ago, the house began to leak.Whenever heavy rain,abercrombie soldes, the house will be filled with barrels of pots,  between the bedroom and living room have a temporary bed maneuvers. She was most worried about is the electrical fire,barbour paris, have met several times before the fire.Their childrenMarried twice,  have five children, four biological, why they are not around?In 1961, she was admitted to the Hunan Institute of Electric Power, second end,tn, northward aunt New Year,air jordan 4 retro rouge noir, and this to change her life. In Hebei Province aunt, 16-year-old former husband,barbour pas cher, she was insulted, and then had to get married to stay.In the countryside, come down to earth to do farm work, stealing sweet potatoes, picking vegetables.
I do not blame you,louboutin pas cher, you do not want the kids have to do something to help you see the child in your side dishes. housework, I'm really sorry for you very guilty. ""I love them and would like to have a look at them." Stood in the old wooden window, looking north, Wang Lianzai said.Mom, do not work outside the homeDad, your legs still hurt itRest assured, I will hurry to get marriedNi Guilin 32-year-old son, home xupu, unmarried,abercrombie france, working for 13 years. A people separated by four perennial ground. Father of 60-year-old, xupu farming; mother, 52-year-old factory in Guangzhou, a cleaning lady, and my sister is 24 years old, junior in Hengyang.Dear Mom and Dad:You have worked hard friends. With the help of friends in the media, wrote this letter to you.I went to work for many years, so I usually run around life.
each call just ask some simple things in a hurry to hang up, the heart of the concern is due to the man's face,hogan online, then to the mouth and swallow. Father's poor health, but also the size of the house to worry about things at home, my mother was still young so much outside work to earn money! Parents, son most want to say to you: I am an adult, I would like to take up also has the ability to take on a man should take on the responsibility!I will work hard to make money.
相关的主题文章:

christian louboutin discount Kh68OZ3DmP2pc7SKYM

basket louboutin femme 0vOktEg8DJFsHdyi4s

jordan 2012 retro t7fH81AfpC1NIgXdeK
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-18 18:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.389905 sec., 21 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list