[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-22 03:06:38
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Despite 20 years of marriage, but property disputes, Zhao Liqiang still holding a knife to his ex-wife juan waving, and caused his injuries. Recently, Fangshan Court heard the case. Cut more than 20 knife's ex-wife raised 19 million dollars in civil damages.
Embarrassing situation
Divorced "couple" are still living under the same roof
Zhao Liqiang Juan and his wife married in January 1986,http://hasehiro.info/ticket/ticket.cgi, two years after his son Zhao was born. Although the family is not rich, but also enjoyable. Zhao Liqiang because physically handicapped three day riding a tricycle in myself wandering around the house, such as job. Juan wife is "sister", although money is not much,http://www.msknet.com/bbs/mbbs.cgi, but the wife bears almost all of the expenses of the family.
But as time goes on, because the problem started property dispute between the two men. February 2009 the couple divorced, but because the property can not be divided, they still live in a house.
Zhao Liqiang live in North House, juan live in the living room,air max pas chere homme, his son Zhao live in Southern house. Because the house and money, Zhao Liqiang and juan often altercation, Zhao Liqiang hope juan give him 200,000,http://www.s130.net/cgi-bin/gsx/bbs.cgi,air max prix, while Juan is trying to sell the house and then decide how much of this to the court.
Within one year after the divorce the two into the Cold War,air jordan fille pas cher, despite living under one roof, but the two do not speak to each other without disturbing each other, and even have their own kitchen utensils, they never touch each other's stuff.
The escalation of conflict
Midnight man who knifed his ex-wife
December 4, 2010 at 3:00 pm,http://www.aizsy.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=153550, silent for a long time silence was broken. Fangshan Court received the previous day in the afternoon Zhao Liqiang doudian Tribunal call from his ex-wife because of sub-property issues to sue his own, and he grew more and more angry. 21:00 live after their home was finished, a man began drank a stuffy wine.
Remembered their common residence houses,http://www.railroadpix.com/cgi-bin/photos/search.cgi, remembered their quarrel, remembered greenhouses built after the demolition of their common wife,http://smarthomeshack.com/forum/profile.php?id=99843, not a penny to their ...... So 3:00, Zhao Liqiang went to the kitchen to pick up their own vegetable chopper back hand Juan quietly pushed the door. At this point, Juan suddenly woke up, looked at her ex-husband, she felt very scared.
"Great night sleep you do not own the house, come to my house to do?" Juan asked. "I want to live! I have to pull a scapegoat of the dead. Was you!" Said Zhao Liqiang without any explanation waved knives Kanxiang ex-wife. Juan desperately and her ex-husband won the knife, but the knife is always in the hands clenched Zhao Liqiang badly. Somehow Zhao Liqiang like mad to Juan's head, face, neck,http://www.jyxgzx.com:8080/read.php?tid=4488597, hands, waist meal hacked.
Xiansang Ming played dead to fool the police her ex-husband to help themselves
"I do not know how long,requin air max, do not know how many knife cut, I think he should be cut tired, sat down on a chair inside the house." Juan recalls, "I began to ask him for mercy, I say let couples ! have 20 years, you will let me, you run! "do not know whether this sentence stimulated Zhao Liqiang, he got up and said simply:"!! No, today I hacked you "So once again brandished a knife Kanxiang Juan.
Juan felt escape the robbery, so he thought she pretended to be dead. There is no way she played dead motionless hold your breath. Zhao Liqiang think juan dead hand on the nose touch juan, juan did not breathing. So, he walked out of the house.
Hear her ex-husband out of the house, juan very frightened. But she did not dare say anything, continue to install it. After she heard the sound of water, pull the curtains and door slamming sounds. Gradually Juan fainted due to excessive bleeding.
After about two hours, juan given the alarm has been in a coma, she woke up, so she crawled and call the police calls to mobile phones.
After the cut is perfect, two days later, Zhao Liqiang a telephone call to his son, telling him to go home to his son Juan "corpses." Based on this clue, Zhao Liqiang been captured.
Court
Defendant cried in court seeking to forgive his ex-wife
In court, juan memories choked several times when the crime scene that day.
The judge asked Juan to Zhao Liqiang show their wounds while being knifed injury, has been unable to independently juan left hand holding his right hand raised, piercing directed Zhao Liqiang shouted: "all over the six months, my hands still can not lift, you see! all because of you! "
Prosecution by the court investigation, evidence cross-examination and other procedures that Zhao Liqiang Procuratorate accused guilty of intentional homicide of criminal facts are clear and sufficient evidence, the court should be convicted of intentional homicide.
The prosecution also made more than 10 years and sentenced Zhao Liqiang 12 years in prison sentencing opinion.
Zhao Liqiang's designated counsel believes that there is no malicious Zhao Liqiang on subjective,nike air max, cut more than 20 knives are not juan juan reason is because of death, Zhao Liqiang do not want to set the intention to kill Juan, so Zhao Liqiang's behavior is intentional damage rather than intentional homicide.
Trial,air max pas chere homme, juan raised 19 million dollars in civil damages. However, large differences between the two sides on the civil part, court did not reach a mediation agreement.
The end of the trial,nike air jordan pas cher homme, Zhao Liqiang bowed his head and cried: "I weak legal knowledge, I hope for clemency for juan I feel very guilty, really sorry for her.."
Ex-wife jailed for 10 years for compensation of $ 15.6 million
Fangshan court held that the defendant Zhao Liqiang armed intentional deprivation of the right to life, causing serious injury, his behavior constituted intentional homicide, punishable by law. Given that they have attempted crime plot,chaussures tn requin, may be given a lighter punishment.
Eventually, Fangshan Court guilty of intentional homicide and sentenced Zhao Liqiang 10 years in prison, deprived of political rights for two years. And compensation for economic losses Juan 15.6 million yuan RMB.
(Paper party pseudonym)
Experts
Divorce does not uncommon in contemporary society away from home
Fangshan Court judge, said the phenomenon of divorce do not leave home in the present society is not uncommon, especially in the last two years of high prices makes this situation increased, and the consequent injury cases contradictory and eventually also unusual. "Divorce is not home phenomenon often occurs in poor families. Divorce mostly because of money or emotional conflicts caused discord, and finally the problem because the house was forced to live together." Wang said the judge, the parties reluctantly live together,jordan fille pas cher, should mutual humility,basket requin tn, or set an agreement to constrain the behavior of the parties, the other in the event of conflict, must be calm,nike air tn pas cher, not impulse, otherwise it will lead to such consequences in this case.
Beijing Yingke Law Firm Lu lawyers believe that divorce is not home from a legal point of view is allowed, "Marriage" This is clearly stated: After the divorce, even if housing is one of marital property, but if the other poor economic conditions,chaussures tn requin pas cher, no independent ability to buy a house, the house still enjoy the right of residence.
But in real life, divorce does not leave home will have a lot of complications, "such as divorce, consumption and purchase of property during cohabitation Who is that? Moreover,http://www.postyourflasher.com, they live together or may infringe the other party to the case of the emergence of generate new conflicts. "
Text / correspondent Wei Wei Zheng Spring reporter Hung snow
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-07 15:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.108899 sec., 20 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list