[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-21 23:33:04
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
26-year-old girl "selling dreams" Around the World in Hunan girl online shop,outlet ufficiale moncler, send a postcard by the language of love for the purchase of dreams,woolrich outlet, has received more than one hundred blessings, selling more than 2000 yuan
Text / reporter He Huirong Figure / reporter Li Gang
"My dream is to travel around the world,http://www.8264.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, but I have no money, I just sold my dream to now I have the same dream. In order to achieve my trip," which is called "traders dream girl" and "dream woman "Nan Qian in" Freedom Island "published" Nan Nan Qian Qian 2011 selling dreams, traveling around the world travel plans "post opening. On the 26th, from Hainan Nan Qian, via Nanning travel around the world her first stop --- Vietnam. A man in Vietnam,http://202.109.115.218:8080/read.php?tid=10095661, she would buy her dream for people sent her a happy dream,scarpe hogan uomo outlet, sent the language of love they want, and this record is the carrier of dreams and love --- postcards.
"Trafficking dream": "earn" the more than 2000 yuan travel
25 at noon, the Southern Metropolis Daily reporter saw Nan Qian. A romantic fluffy long curly hair, a yellow long coat, tall, shoulder bag slung, Nan Qian faint smile. First impressions,http://www.uuapen.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=1052739, this trafficking in Hunan dream girl is very special.
"With the sale of the language of love dream forward", which is the day of sudden inspiration Nan Qian. So Nan Qian up late that night, she Taobao as "Nan Nan Qian Qian: Around the World --- trafficking dream first stop, Vietnam" in the title will be sold to the same cherished dream dreams. January 18, Nan Qian selling her dreams on Taobao, 20 yuan a piece --- Nan Qian postcard from Vietnam. From somewhere she arrived in Vietnam, sent her dream of buying a place people want to send, convey blessings of a New Year and Valentine's Day.
From January 18 to January 25,hogan blu, Nan Qian sold 84 copies online dream postcards, plus Hainan cash transactions, Nan Qian Vietnam travel dream scheme had received more than one hundred copies of blessing, selling more than 2000 yuan.
"More than 2000 yuan of money, a person has been enough for me to go to Vietnam trip." Nan Qian said with a smile, their beginning and not expect so many people to support her dream. Think there will be more than 100 missing and blessing sent from Vietnam by their own hand, Nan Qian first trip abroad feel more warmth.
"Trafficking Dream Girl": sell side edges dream move
Nan Qian this habit a person traveling from Hunan Zhuzhou girl,http://www.59757.com/bbs/thread-319008-1-1.html, born in 1985, she traveled to many places, seen a lot of people. She said that every place has a record worthy of the people and things. So she used to keep a diary. Today,piumini moncler outlet online, Nan Qian's family has collected more than 20 of the diary she wrote.
Nan Qian habits a person travel. High school graduation, Nan Qian took to help people write things earn 800 yuan, a person went to Wuxi. From the university began, Nan Qian began to travel alone. Shanghai,hogan da donna, Wuhan, Nanning, etc., Nan Qian many cities in China, leaving their footprints. She always used to a man, carrying a travel bag on the way to make friends. Sometimes,scarpe modello hogan, she even every month at the new place. September 2010, Nan Qian boyfriend came to the sea.
Over the years, Nan Qian experienced a lot of things, but she has not forgotten his dream of traveling around the world, she began to remember that this is junior high school had a dream. All along, Nan Qian are preparing for their dreams. Around the world needs the money, Nan Qian is not so much money, so she was ready from the recent Southeast Asia around the world to start their own dreams,vendita hogan online, and in the online sale of their dreams. The reason why Vietnam is selected, Nan Qian said it was the result of his own darts. After Vietnam travel, Nan Qian said he might stay somewhere temporarily not go. But each to a new place,moncler online italia, she will through the network, the record of his journey, and also has dreams of people around the world to share.
"My dream is to travel around the world and I want one side to another side of the realization of the dream of selling it." Nan Qian said,http://www.zoplink.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=26512, maybe she would continue selling their dreams next stop somewhere in a country, then forward.
Strange trip: exotic love can send a postcard
January 26, Nan Qian will be carrying his big bag, with their SLR cameras and computers, from Hainan departure to Vietnam. In Vietnam, she would buy for her dream man to pass the language of love. Nan Qian plan in 10 cities to travel to Vietnam, but in the end is what the city, she did not plan everything until Vietnam say.
When traveling outside, Nan Qian will send postcards to family, sustenance some thoughts and words of blessing. This time,http://www.treo8.com/digi/home.php?mod=space&uid=1653604, Nan Qian not only in a foreign country to send their loved love postcards, but also for the purchase of the language she dreams of love to the person they want to be served on hand.
Nan Qian said the purchase of her dreams, hopes transmission "love language", promising to buy their own, parents send their children, there is a husband to his wife, and has prepared for her boyfriend to his girlfriend. Courtship, apology, thoughts, wishes, postcards, each with a pre-order content varies, but is filled with the language of love.
One Nan Qian bought her dream friend Message: I am ready for a postcard lover, I hope you brought anywhere around the world sent her, and then across the sea to the Chinese, to her hands, she looked to'll forgive me. Nan Qian said she hopes to buy with the love of her dreams to realize her dream, she had been in the corner of the world for them to send a love of local postcards.
At the beginning, Nan Qian just want posted on the Internet,hogan uomo 2013,http://www.elmorron.com/index.php?option=com_blog&view=blog, "promoting" her dream trafficking scheme, did not expect more and more people concerned. In her post, and even friends have commented that their selling dreams, 100 yuan starting. With more and more people concerned about whether someone will think this is making Nan Qian hype or deceive it?
Nan Qian said, never thought so many people concerned about their dream of selling things. The two sites are posting their work over the place, the people above her have some degree of understanding, in their small groups, no one questioned her behavior. But whether out of these two circles, Cheng Nan  selling their unpredictable behavior will raise questions of dreams, but she is not so concerned about. "Buy or not to buy his freedom, if purchased my dream,scarpe hogan donne, on behalf of his recognition of my dreams and I do not need everyone's identity."
In the eyes of friends, Nan Qian is a super traveler, before you travel, do not think too much of the route,http://114.255.231.28/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=14283450&extra=, the language thing, do not care about other unrelated people's perception of their own behavior. She just stick to their traveler's dream. The other,giubbotti moncler outlet, is not within the scope of her consideration.
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-04-28 13:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081759 sec., 20 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list