该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-21 21:53:52
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
□ confusion: the biggest upset I do not know how to do their own
□ treatment: electric shocks to prosecute violations of personality rights clinic
□ academia: Gay excluded from mental illness
□ Expert: There is no way to effectively change the same sexual orientation
Not long ago, the Haidian court hearing the country's first since "gay reverse treatment" case. Gay small vibration (a pseudonym) had tried to change their sexual orientation through therapy, but did not expect him, in a psychological clinic has suffered a shock treatment. Small vibration that the clinic and the clinic's website promotion violated their right to health and the right personality, he sued to court, claims one million yuan.
Is homosexuality in need of treatment? Whether through therapy to reverse the sexual orientation? How homosexuals living environment, they face what troubled? Recently, the Beijing Times reporter interviewed the case of the plaintiff small vibration, as well as experts in the field of psychotherapy.
Beijing Times reporter intern reporter Shu-Ling Zhang Jin?
□ psychological changes

27-year-old just accept that he is gay
Beijing Times: your growing environment is like?
Small vibration: My home is in Guangdong, a town, a five, his father was the company clerk and his mother was a housewife,air jordan solde, I have a brother and a sister, they are married and have children, my family is a common and more traditional families. This year I am 30 years old, first worked for several years in Guangdong last year, Beijing has been doing business training.
I believe that homosexuality and family background does not matter. I know gay, but also analyze and family not related. Of course, there are scientists or sociologists believe that homosexuality and genes,woolrich spaccio,http://ibiker.cn/thread-414205-1-1.html, growth environment,http://ivf-phpwin-bbs.m95.92kweb.com/apps.php?q=diary&a=detail&did=255542&uid=47223, I would think, never asked is how to heterosexuality, homosexuality should not ask.
Beijing Times: When did you find yourself "different"?
Small vibration: Until 27 years old, I accepted the fact that being gay. Grade 6 when I started secretly likes a guy and he was very lively, in particular, can play, we all like music. Until 27 years old, I had a total of five or six boys liked it. Introverted character I like boys are outgoing, especially knowledge. I just secretly like, never spoken from the mouth.
Secondary school, I had never heard of "gay" word, just thought with a particular guy around. A girl at my table, how others pass us how, but I suspect "This is like it", "Why do I have happy, not happy, and the boys just want to share."
□ emotional experience

The first confession was refused life
Beijing Times: What made you decide to "out of the closet" is?
Small vibration: Life, the accumulation of work, so my heart slowly powerful. In particular, in November 2010 of a mountain, my friends and I even climbed 48 hours over 100 kilometers, I first climbed to the top of the hill,http://ohh.sisos.co.jp/cgi-bin/openhh/jsearch.cgi, win, and all of a sudden, I felt very strong, I feel nothing difficult to face, strong enough to "out of the closet" was.
Climbing back, I called to tell him he was my find the "object" like a boy before, I told him I was gay.
He is very smart, do not laugh, but a very serious, very positive with me said,nike air jordan pas cher, "you recommend a movie," I Love You Morris "(a film about homosexuality)." He is heterosexual His reaction made me feel very safe, if he laughed at me or call me, maybe I would not dare out of the closet.
Later, I often tell my friends that if someone tells you that he is gay, please do not blame him, you make him feel safe.
And current boyfriend "along Freedom"
Beijing Times: how do you know "object"?
Small vibration: Last June I came to Beijing development, on the one hand want more accomplished something,http://www.propellermag.com, on the one hand but also to escape family pressure.
To Beijing, I search the Internet in Huilongguan rented a house. I met a girl, and I told her that I was gay, and she introduced me to him. My boyfriend and now established relationship for two years. He was very sunny, lively, playful,http://momake.sakura.ne.jp/cgi/sengoku/index.cgi, read many books, care about the community, and never complain about anything, I love his knowledge, we often join in community activities.
We get along very free, even though we were a Southerner, a northerner, but on weekends we would cook together, he did the dishes I love to eat.
When primary and secondary schools, the students look at me like a girl, call me "sissy" or something, but now I love the. I sometimes want to be able to walk on the street holding my boyfriend's hand, but did not dare, and if that should turn heads high.
Currently, gay face the pressure of family and society, communication space is very small, difficult to express emotion, there is a strong fragility. Heterosexual families can get married, get married is not easy to divorce, especially birth to a child, much less likely to divorce, which is conducive to the consolidation of the family,http://www.to-jin.com/joyful/joyful.cgi, and the two of them is gay from start to finish, after emotional stability, without a stable marriage to maintain, no children, although two people freedom, but also easy to separate, but both sides are paying emotional, pay is not easy to come back, so there are more homosexual feelings struggling.
□ external pressure

Parents still can not accept gay son
Beijing Times: How do you think the family and social pressures to you?
Small Vibration: Gay facing pressure mainly from families, parents and relatives, then from the community. My parents still do not accept that their son is gay. Traditionally, the men and when married women, once married, the family line was normal, so the family also asked me.
However, the biggest upset of homosexuality comes from the heart, that you do not know how to do it yourself. Hidden in the heart of this matter, very lonely, until 27 years old, I was in such a state spent, confusion, depression. Looking back, I think if there was in school psychology teacher, tell me a good chat, nice. So, I want to be a teacher now hang.
Beijing Times: How to see your parents now?
Small vibration: in the big city, we live independently, something more contact, high acceptance, I forwarded some information and news related to the micro-letter gay circles. I micro-channel Riga parents, I think they have seen. That, my mom called to ask me if I was, I would also find a good opportunity to talk to her, then say yes. Mom was silent for a long time over the phone, then hung up the phone. I knew then that she was very sad, can not accept, but I did not call back.
They still do not understand, do not accept this fact, but no mention of it.
Many people fear "out of the closet" attracted criticism
Beijing Times: Are you gay friends around the state how to survive?
Small vibration: We had organized a survey, at the beginning, many people had replied mind homosexuality, then further asked if your friends or siblings are gay, most people do not agree.
Most gay around me did not "out of the closet", or worry about what others know will work, promotion, relationship influential colleagues, fear of others strange eyes and pointing. I have a friend that he read in high school, was found to be gay, so bullied by classmates, where matter was referred to the principal, the principal said that it was wrong of him, asking him to drop out.
Rummaged through our textbooks, even universities, are not mentioned homosexual content. If you have information on the interpretation of gay books, I think society will slowly understand and accept. Some gay organizations at home and abroad every year calls for national recognition of same-sex marriage from the legislation, I do not know the future, we can solve this problem.
□ seek treatment

Clinic 500 yuan to electric shock
Beijing Times: parents let you go to treat it?
Small vibration: Chinese New Year New Year back home, relatives and enthusiastic presentation objects without exception, parents only helped me perfunctory. Relatives were gone, my parents told me very directly I hope I find a girlfriend to marry. Because men do not get married, it will be laughed at no wife. They also said that Internet search, homosexuality can be treated.
At that time I could not convince their parents, afraid they say I do not filial, you can search the Internet, the first is the psychological counseling center Xinyu fragrance ads, said professional treatment of homosexuality. Before and after February 10 this year, I flew to Chongqing from Guangzhou. Was indeed a cherished hope of.
Beijing Times: effects of treatment and how?
Small vibration: the so-called reverse therapy is to reverse a homosexual heterosexual. To Chongqing, find Xinyu fragrance counseling centers, to my surprise is the high cost of consulting one hour 500 yuan, the treatment should be five courses, a course six times, count down to 30,000 yuan.
Responsible person is Jiangkai Cheng. I asked him if he really gay can be cured? He said, "Of course." I asked how his rule, he said, there is aversion therapy, there is hypnosis, electric shock, emotional body transfer.
I pay 500 yuan, want to try the effect. He took me into a room, take off shoes lying on the couch,http://www.lionbrand.com/cgi-bin/faq-search.cgi, let me relax, close your eyes, I feel very safe, no one bothered, so I imagine a relationship and men scene. He said, you have a physical and psychological reaction, then it moving finger, I moved next left fingers, then he Mengchuo my left arm with electric shock treatment, was dumbfound me, jumped up, and I asked Why is he so, he said to this effect is, let me gay fear, disgust. I ask is that right after the treatment, he said yes, each repeated three or four times, it is best to three times a week, a total of more than 100 times.
Next I listened very amazed, very relaxed in the comfortable state of being such a shock, does not become heterosexual, pour will become mentally ill, and that was really scary. The next day, I'll buy a ticket back to Beijing.
The next few days, at night, I suddenly woke up, and now think this thing will tremble. I have a friend, he also received such treatment, he did not put himself is gay told parents that he secretly rule, adhere to a month to give up, he said, was in a trance, working life popular impact.
□ litigation rights

Through legal means to prevent others from being cheated
Beijing Times: After you returned to Beijing Xinyu fragrance sued counseling centers is how to consider,http://www.npna.org/cgi-bin/xmlboardsolo.cgi?
Small vibration: After returning to Beijing, I say these things to friends. In particular circle gay friends,air max tn pas cher, they are very excited that this is entirely a lie, homosexuality without treatment, but also no way to completely rule. They say that should stop this thing, so that more people can not be deceived, because many parents forcing their children to cure homosexuality, the doctors say can cure, parents believe they will. So my friends think through litigation, so that legal regulation and stop it.
Everyone search a lot of information, data, especially senior consultant found Jiangkai Cheng documents are false, psychological counseling center is only advisory qualifications, can not be treated. I direct in the Haidian court of Xinyu fragrance, also sued Baidu. Xinyu fragrance because Baidu search will be extended to the first article, Baidu obligation to review Xinyu fragrance business license.
March of this year, I submitted the indictment, Baidu, Xinyu fragrance violates my right to health and the right personality, damaged my mental health and physical health, asking the two defendants jointly to pay a million dollars.
Visits recordings become evidence in court
Beijing Times: trial situation,moncler doudoune homme?
Small vibration: Jiangkai Cheng personally appear in court, he denied me hypnotized,chaussures jordan pas cher, treatment, said let me pay the 500 yuan just introduced me how to do it. Fortunately, I had opened a cell phone recording, recorded the evidence he gave me perform hypnosis,chaussure requin nike, electric shock treatment.
In court, the judge let me tell therapy situation, I still think they are trembling. Now we are waiting for the decision, Li Duilong lawyers say, it is estimated a month.
Beijing Times: the trial proceeds, outside court homosexuality artistic expression of homosexuality without treatment, how do you see this behavior?
Small vibration: identity they say no treatment. As a homosexual, if painful, there is pressure, the key is the ability to recognize myself. After this treatment, I found myself really absurd, it is estimated not to try the next.
Currently, I have not found to reverse the successful treatment of the case. Individual homosexuality for fear of discrimination, pressure, just wanted to reverse the treatment. I think parents need to change society's vision.
□ Connection Clinic

Homosexuality is a mental disease?
Currently, most people think that homosexuality is not a disease without treatment, few people think that homosexuality is a disease, patients on same-sex sexual thoughts and feelings generated some abnormal behavior can occur, the most common form of sexual perversion type .
Is homosexuality in need of treatment, can be cured? Reporters have been asked to carry out a number of random psychological counseling centers or clinics such problems,peuterey donna, most psychological clinic believes that homosexuality is not a disease, but it can be expressed by a number of ways to help homosexuals get better on their own identity, out of the pressure and confusion, to start their new life.
Not view a disease

☆ Shenzhen sunny psychological clinic
Can help patients understand their authenticity orientation, and thus a better life. Mainly psychological counseling, treatment does not involve different drugs, different consultants fees, take some time to come once a week. ☆ morning sail counseling if you want to change to a bisexual or heterosexual, depending on the wishes of consultants to help consultants understand their real needs, does not involve drugs, have different means of psychological counseling, cost about a course of treatment 10 hours , once a week is best. ☆ Beijing Olympic Health Science and Technology Institute in accordance with psychotherapy can guide fees ranging from 300-800 yuan per hour. ☆ China Europe International Youth Mental Health Research Institute, if I am willing to do psychological counseling, such as psychological counseling, hypnosis, etc., treatment costs more than 1,000 yuan per hour, once a week or more.
2 is a view of mental illness

☆ Hospital of Handan money formula
May therapy, acupuncture and decoction by ancestral, with some psychological counseling, to achieve the purpose of cure. Require hospitalization, hospital first pay 5000 yuan, after Duotuishaobu.
□ academic division

Gay excluded from the classification of diseases
Reversing the current treatment of homosexuality, the more commonly used behavioral therapy, empathy therapy, environmental therapy, spiritual therapy.
It is understood that allow behavioral therapy in the treatment of homosexuals, gay produce pain, loathing; empathy therapy, that is, through visual or hallucinations, let gays pleasure the opposite sex, same sex aversion; environmental therapy is necessary when homosexuality removed from its environment in which homosexual, heterosexual or adjust the proportion of same-sex environment, enrich their leisure life.
Psychotherapy that inspired gay free association, to help them discover the causes looking for homosexual acts, analyze its nature, develop corrective methods to make homosexuals to gradually change the "Love with the" tendency.
It is understood that in April 2001, China's new "Chinese Classification and Diagnostic Criteria of Mental Disorders", will also be removed homosexuality from the disease category, which means that homosexuality is no longer a disease.
□ expert analysis

No method can effectively change the same sexual orientation
Our expert psychological counseling and psychotherapy,nike air max, Sixth Hospital of Peking University professor, had engaged in professional research homosexuality,abercrombie pas cher, sexual psychology, sexual dysfunction and other problems thicket think about homosexuality, more consistent view we formed yes, homosexuality is a kinds of natural phenomena, can not artificially increase or reduction, can only objectively accepted; homosexuality, whether related to genetic factors (current science has not yet come to a clear conclusion), with sexual orientation is not a choice or a decision of individual autonomy will result, therefore, homosexuality the formation of their own individual sexual orientation does not have any personal liability; two gay men love each other, the same as heterosexual couples become, it has not jeopardized the interests of others, so gay has nothing to do with the level of social morality; Currently, there is no what kind of medical or psychological methods, can effectively change the homosexual sexual orientation, equally, there is no medical or psychological approaches, can arbitrarily change the heterosexual sexual orientation.
Therefore, in the spirit of the medical profession has made it clear that "same-sex sexual orientation" in itself is no longer counted as mental disorders, homosexuals within the scope of normal, it is no longer regarded as "patient",doudoune femme moncler pas cher, in that case, the future will no longer gay sexuality so-called "medical treatment" or "psychotherapy" was.
So,doudoune moncler femme pas cher, gay people are equal status with heterosexual people, with all the legal rights conferred by the individual, including the right to health, the right to life and so on.
□ Event Playback

The plaintiff claims the right to health million yuan discuss personality rights
At 9:30 on July 31, gay small vibration on the "homosexual correction" sued Baidu and Chongqing Xinyu fragrance counseling center in the Haidian court hearing the case to the right to health and personality rights have been violated on the grounds, a small vibration to two defendants claims 1 million yuan. The case is the first case of homosexual sexual orientation discrimination lawsuit business practice. The case did not in court for sentencing.
Small vibration alleged that in August 2013, his search for "gay cure" on Baidu, the first search result is a fragrance Chongqing Xinyu counseling centers, call the clinic after a small vibrator to get counselors  "treat" reply .
Suffered a small vibration called "shock" themselves to the clinic treatment. March of this year, he will be sued Baidu and Xinyu fragrance Haidian court.
In response, Director of Xinyu fragrance Counseling Center Jiangkai Cheng believes that "homosexuality correction" is self-identification of people with disabilities to provide services, it is only for a small vibration provides psychological counseling. Baidu argued that psychological counseling and psychotherapy are discussed in academic psychology, it is difficult to distinguish itself, but also to ensure the promotion of the rights of users, can not see the shock has a bad impact on small vibration.
At present, the case has not been sentenced, and in the Baidu search for "gay cure" "gay correction" has not see Baidu promotion Xinyu fragrance page. The day before yesterday, the reporter contacted the person in charge Jiangkai Cheng Xinyu fragrance, which I refused to be interviewed.
(Original title: since the first "reverse treatment case" expose homosexuals to survive troubled)
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-04-28 18:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082611 sec., 22 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list