该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-19 05:09:40
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
 ,spaccio hogan on line
First grade drop out at home, make private school education from his father, 15 years old, he admitted this year,scarpe hogan donne prezzi, Zhejiang Forestry University
Yesterday, the father also under seal "to openly challenge the book Chinese education sector": their own and the school with 100 students each, entrance to see who is more powerful after 10 years
Private school OR schools?
How to teach children again Yin Zhengyi
□ correspondent Tang Xiaoyan Xu Yin Yang Ying Chao told reporters text / photo
Has shown signs of Hou Yu light, very handsome boy, very strong physique, a kind of gentle taste. He started from the first grade, they leave the school, parents play a major role education.
Hou Yu light from Xi'an, born in 1995, 15 years old, he participated in the college entrance examination this year, to score 524 points over two of the scores of local, Zhejiang Forestry University, becoming the youngest students are admitted. Yesterday, a three specially tourism in Hangzhou, the way to visit at school.
Today, the "private school education" continue to emerge, the child, it is a blessing or a misfortune? Through dialogue Hou Yu light, such as his father Hou phase, as well as educators, analyze their strengths and weaknesses, for parents' reference.
[Dialogue Hou phase, such as]
Recognition of the more than 30 children did not my son
Hou phase, such as, in 1990, graduated from Changsha Railway Institute (now Central South University), in 1997 began working in mathematics teaching,hogan outlet roma, his wife worked in Xi'an International Studies University education too. In 2001, the son started first grade.
"On parents, the class more than 40 children, the teacher praised over 30, I Shuzhaoerduo listening a long time, wondering also that to my son, and may last only a token mention of the next." Hou phase, such that the "Job many still do 22:00 finish, the child began to cry. At that time the children feel school is simply a torment. "
2002 summer, he put his son's home, start a family-style education. In 2003, he officially left the child at ease in tutoring, home on weekends to close some kids math as a source of income.
Hou Yu light house is not rich, the past 10 years the average monthly spending only 300 yuan.
. "To my kids that math, have a purpose, having a good junior high school," Hou phase, such as asking me: how kind you Hangzhou junior academic competition? Unto us, good for the middle school,hogan elective, kids are mad fill "the Austrian Mathematical Olympiad Austrian English language," reported twenty-three Mathematical Olympiad classes have.
"Mathematical Olympiad, in fact, mathematics among 'acrobatics' it is some way of thinking." He said he does not want his son to live in such an environment, he was only interested in his son for some Mathematical Olympiad content when we come teach a religion.
Every child "fell" down both with the "quilt" cushioned
No school days, Hou Yu light daily schedule arrangement is this:
6:15, get up;
6:30,hogan donne 2013, go swordsmanship,hogan interactive blu, martial arts to 7:00; come back to read 30 minutes after a meal in English;
9:00 to 11:00, in class;
12:00, dinner and "Hope English" or "Today's statement" and other television programs;
13:30 start, cross-legged sit-in 30 minutes;
14:00 to 15:00,http://www.lvbody.com/site/?action-viewcomment-itemid-151, to learn;
15:00, the father and son in the hospital or stadium to play badminton, basketball, table tennis,woolrich parka, carried out more than one hour of physical exercise;
18:00 After dinner, Hou Yu light began to play with friends hospital;
20:30, see "into the science";
21:00,http://202.120.41.206/test/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=758568, listening to music to sleep.
After not go to school, children should be back for some classical day. English basic checks by the mother. Physics and chemistry will buy school textbooks to self son, father and son explore, buy a variety of laboratory equipment, do their own experiments.
Hou phase, such as the Church son tai chi, Bagua, playing four kinds of weapons: single sword, swords, large bar, ax. He said his son was not practicing martial arts, is "to live by" - tai chi routine, there is the "literal-minded straight to retreat," the truth.
I asked the children at home, no frustration, no competition, that alright?
Hou phase, such as that in fact the child "fell" over,hogan outlet, but each time the "fall", and he used "quilt" pad below.
When in 2008 to prepare for the college entrance examination in 2009, his son went to a local high school for two months, contact the conventional study and examination. "It was a poor test scores, only a few tenths each course." Hou phase, such as that he was comforting his son, just not suited to the exam itself, knowledge is no problem.
This process took over two years to adapt.
[Dialogue Hou Yu light]
The university is looking for a mentor, but also for the transition to the community
Reporter (hereinafter referred to mind): Your score on the last three, did not go to read, this year the two, there is no longer considered to take the exam,scarpe hogan, "Shuafen" maybe score higher next year, after all, you are only 15 years old, time.
Hou Yu light (hereinafter referred to Hou): I think in order to map a reputation for good schools to "brush" entrance points boring, very boring. College, in fact, is a period of transition into the community before, and I will learn to relate to people at the university, to improve the practical ability.
Reporter: What is your college choice is based on fill,http://www.delltjgyht.com.cn/service/feedback_look.php?id=29443?
Hou: I volunteered to fill were China Institute of Metrology, Shanghai Ocean University, Zhejiang Agriculture and Forestry University, professional choice for all biological or physical, my favorite is that these two professions.
Note: your college life, what kind of expectations?
Hou: I have a lot of questions, and now my father has not for me to answer, I hope the university can have a good teacher, is my question to answer, there are good to get along with classmates, mutual growth of knowledge, in short, mentor it.
Reporter: Do you usually like to see what books, listen to music? Write a blog? On Renren it?
Hou: now like to see "Relativity" like the book, like classical music, "Pinghuqiuyue", "Plum Blossom" foreign classical piano song "farewell song", "Serenade", "Aria" ...... blog and people People net, I admit that I have very little contact.
Reporter: Do you usually have at home, there are partner?
Hou: I like skating, roller skating class have friends, dorm courtyard every day after school and I was also playing.
Reporter: Do you think your hobby and now after 90 students may lack a common language?
Hou: people have to have in common with personality, I think I have to learn to integrate them.
[View PK]
Ms Chu (business director):
In favor of their own to teach children to learn lack of competition, can not understand their own learning status,http://www.indianjobonline.com, I prefer when the child weariness took him to consult a psychiatrist.
Chu (Civil):
I would never put my child in the home school. Education or school teachers would be more professional. Reading is to have an atmosphere, and we do not attach importance to score. 5th grade son, summer is not over, and I said want to go back to school. Because too boring to stay at home, in school have many friends can play.
Chan (university teacher):
I can accept this approach because of the way they are taught this one. We now focus on personalized training, if the parents have the ability to do that, then we can try.
Miss Xu (Hangzhou native "private school" Parents):
9-year-old daughter began to leave the school, at home, "private school" education. The reason is simple,hogan scarpe outlet, the daughter felt at school "enough",http://www.nmgqncy.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1421842&fromuid=50520, but the school must take into account all of the child's level,http://onigdesign.com/error.html, so the only daughter back to school each semester examinations only, but the results are full of good.
This is not to say that family education model can be replicated. Each family based on economic conditions, cultural level differences,http://stsoldiernetwork.com/blog/view/497990/back-to-the-parties, there should be education for themselves. "Our kids suited to school, but we do not blame the school because the school should consider a balanced education of each child."
Professor of psychology at Zhejiang University of Technology Hougong Lin:
I was particularly in favor of this approach, although we have a lot of school education is defective, but not negated schooling.
School education curriculum is not just exam, exam study, as well as interaction between the students as well as communities, as well as frustration education, as well as teamwork, as well as collective ideas, these are beneficial. If you reject these, the child's social functioning may be degraded in the future need to re-adapt to society, may meet a lot of trouble.
Of course,http://www.civilservicesaudionotes.com/index.php?option=com_users&view=registration&return=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaXZpbHNlcnZpY2VzYXVkaW9ub3Rlcy5jb20vaW5kZXgucGhw, some people think,outlet hogan on line, you can find partners for their children, social skills training to compensate for homeschooled children. But from real society, this "society" and he "social" is not the same concept.
I have contacted a 15-year-old college girl, who is very clever, and now well-known universities in foreign countries, thanks to the teacher sects. But her character has a harsh side,hogan saldi, make friends, fall in love, are not smooth, revealing aspects have to adapt to society. Many teenagers taught children, early academic success, but not necessarily a happy marriage and family.
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-18 21:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069889 sec., 21 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list