该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-19 01:52:59
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Text / Chart reporter Zhang Guoqiang,hogan elective
"I really did not think, at July 1 this special day, I received such an ironic 'gift', we are a total of four villa a few more than 3000 square meters of actually being inexplicably removed. Incident quickly week, we still do not know whomever? "
Recently,calzature hogan, Dalian City, Liaoning Province, Wang and several other members of the public to the "Legal Daily" reporters provide a clue to this news, and tells its "Call of not being heard by anyone," the helpless.
Reporters immediately rushed to the scene to investigate.
Morning nightmare
July 5th, reporters under the guidance of several villas homeowners, drove to the Shenyang-Dalian Dalian is located away from the station exit 3 km or so before Ganjingzi Dalian Town Salt Village scene.
On the hillside called "Salt Island Lake area" next to greet reporters eyes is a messy scene, four villas demolished mess. Villa pulled a perimeter cordon on each villa ruins are plugged in the side of the flag.
"I now think of it, the feeling is the same as nightmares." Due to excessive shock a heart attack while hospitalized Wang Guiping recall when things five days ago,hogan maschili, still frightened.
"Or I'll tell us about it, my mother was frightened, and now some trance. Additionally,http://www.0791csw.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=31571, from start to finish, I can say clearly most people." Wang Guiping Wang Deyi son took the words to brief reporters.
Wang Deyi said: "I was Shangzhi, Heilongjiang Province who do renovation work in Dalian, lived in the villa is the boss from a friend that borrowed Wang,store hogan, who lived upstairs, downstairs garage for storage."
According to Wang Deyi speaking, night of the incident he and his boss back home attending entertainment is 0:20 multisection, and wash after lying in bed just to sleep when heard a noise outside the building,hogan sito ufficiale, thought it was a thief, and you cried his brother out of view.
When the two brothers went out and saw five or six people are trying to cross the wall into the yard, and asked: "? You are doing."
"Quiet points, and then my death you see those, believe it or not?" Some of them shouted.
Subsequently, Wang Deyi hurried back to the house, ready to look for defensive tool. But he found that when the lights dead.
At this point, there are already a dozen people armed with picks to jump into the yard, after the first few people control the Wang Deyi and his brother, forcing the keys to their doors open.
After the door opened, about fifty or sixty people armed ho flocking part began Za Boli,http://www.rugby-osaka.org/news/article.cgi, part of the upstairs and downstairs began rummaging through rummage items.
Unidentified people lived in the house seven people to understand and dragged downstairs one by one after the first request unified standing against the wall, and then pick your head to intimidate the seven people out of the yard, into a car license plate was covered inside the van.
"We have seven people were crammed into the van, two excavators demolition began frantically hit the villa. Followed by another three excavators drove up and began demolition of the previous three uninhabited house." Wang Deyi said.
According to Wang Deyi and several family members speaking, the evening's demolition site enough to have more than 100 people, including demolition work in the field, mostly migrant workers look like people, they looked around the van is more than 20 young people, in addition to several commander of age in more than 30 years old, the rest are young people aged around 20,http://www.com-corporation.co.jp/omaezaki/cgi-bin/bbs/light.cgi, all of them dressed in short-sleeve Bangdayaoyuan, most people who have tattoos.
Wang Deyi told reporters: "3:30 and more,http://www.picketian.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=11&func=view&catid=62&id=465199#511885,scarpe donna hogan, the sky is already dawn,http://www.yoshidashinya.com/bbs/joyful.cgi?mode=res&no=Obey, the excavator construction vehicles stopped demolition work was only put down all the open left our car.."
Wang Deyi's brother-Hong Ye Yang said: "The violent demolition personnel also took away our personal lives worth several million items."
Wang Deyi,prezzo scarpe hogan, said: "The reason we say with certainty that things were they taken away, first things first, rummaging through the house when we saw them; Second,hogan scontate, they returned to the car when someone said the word 'wolf little more meat really ah' ; third is when they put us off, put worthless three mobile phones, a watch and a few packets back to us. "
Homeowners Wang said: "My house is more heavy losses, including the loss of over 200 million renovation of housing, as well as paintings and other items lost."
While the other three uninhabited house in the evening demolished, but its owner,scarpe online hogan, said in an interview with reporters, they have room in the city on weekends or holidays come to live, this article also smashed the house on the inside, and its losses are huge.
Wang Deyi to reporters about the process, always full of angry, more than once to repeat: "These people are too disgraceful, my mother had a heart attack, I'm afraid for shock accident, let the guards to save to buy a pill, they not only. not to buy, and said how can the dead, the police, the Public Security Bureau and how can they be my wife just four months pregnant, and I begged them to a few pregnant women to safe areas, but simply deaf ears. "
Police involved in the investigation
After Wang Deyi and his family were back from the van,http://www.msknet.com/bbs/mbbs.cgi, he was first called to his boss reported villa demolished thing, his boss immediately called to inform the homeowner.
Wang said: "I received a 4:11 phone, 4:30, I arrived at the scene, to the scene when I suddenly ignorant, how this happened I simply understand the situation,http://www.fzrm.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=53173, to call? the 110. half an hour later,hogan donne, the three police station rushed to the scene. took a few photos later, told me to the police station for record. "
After daybreak, the other three villas homeowners also have rushed to the scene, and were reported to the police.
Several homeowners in an interview with reporters, said: "After the incident, more than a dozen hours of 16:00 o'clock,scarpe hogan uomo outlet, the police cordoned off the scene,scarpe hogan prezzi,http://www.s130.net/cgi-bin/gsx/bbs.cgi, sealed off the scene."
According to several homeowners introduction, July 2 in the afternoon also happened quite a dramatic scene.
Homeowners Jeong said: "We propose to report except when houses were destroyed, the interior there are a large number of articles on this loss, the investigators questioned whether consent interior items in inventory after I agreed, even to the three excavators.? Two forklifts and ten sets of transport vehicles. excavators for demolition of houses is not completely crazy hit, including me, to see signs of another landlord a right, which is to clean up this article Yeah! This is not to destroy evidence? subsequently forced to stop this behavior. "
According to the police, at present, the Dalian Municipal Public Security Bureau of Interpol brigade ganjingzi already involved in the investigation, the case investigation is ongoing. Newspaper Dalian (Liaoning) July 6 Power
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-18 21:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075677 sec., 21 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list