[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-18 23:50:00
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
This year 50-year-old Yang Wu, from the 18-year-old high school began to open in Florida river mountains became a "pedagogue." Followed him and his wife, in 2001, the couple wishes to build primary schools finally realized, let nearby elementary school built hundreds of children to study more convenient, all these years, the elementary school has been going out of college 50 or so.
Their actions
Arduous journey,punti vendita moncler, the construction of private small village, the couple resolved the children's reading problems.
Their pride
From this small village out there 50 or so students. This allows the couple proud of it.
Their desire
I hope the school better and better,moncler gamme rouge online, I hope more good people to help these children left behind.
Kai County in Dazhou pull wonderful mayor Weir Village, near the village has been called a "husband and wife Primary School" school. This year 50-year-old Yang Wu, is the founder of this school who. January 2 this year, reporters for the first time I saw him, he was not the standard Mandarin on the podium, speaking for the kids math papers.
Shao Boying is his wife,outlet woolrich monselice,http://www.axiabridge.com/sunbbs/sunbbs.cgi?mode=form&no=13&page=Lastseasonw, but also the school's substitute teachers. In addition to her substitute, but also take care of the children's daily diet. This elementary school named long ditch weir,outlet woolrich padova, located deep in Daba,jordan homme pas cher, at the foot of Wushan, at the junction with Chongqing. In recent years, a large number of young migrant workers, near the children's school problems for parents quite worried.
The establishment of this school, not only solved the parents concerns, leaving many children left out of the mountains through learning knowledge. For the construction of this school,basket jordan pas cher, Yang Wu couple self-financing over 70 million, rooted in the mountains for 32 years, so far, they have liabilities of more than 20 million.
Easy to take care of them and their children to live in a house
Winter morning before dawn, Yang Wu and his wife would get up and start a busy day and dull life, this day they experienced 32 years. Shao Boying boarding school children eleven will evoke, to help them dress, teach them finishing bedding, and then to the school cafeteria to eat breakfast. After breakfast, Shao Boying came preschool child care. In her spare time, she also gave the kids laundry.
The school currently has six grades seven substitute teachers, primary school plus seven nursery classes, a total of 160 students. The children's ages ranged from 3-13 years old, are the children of the village and the nearby villages, to their children left behind majority. Since most parents of migrant children's board has become the biggest problem. In order to better child care, cafeteria dish of meat and vegetables with every meal will be.
The couple's bedroom and low-grade children in a room in the same dormitory, separated by a wall of 26-year-old son's bedroom. "Easy to live with and care for children,http://www.dukeint.co.jp, the son of the school lives can also 'a hand'." Shao Boying pleased to say that now the daughter is also the school of contemporary class teacher.
Hardships school substitute teachers took to the road running
1982,giacca uomo woolrich, 18-year-old high school's Yang Wu,basket tn nike, a local public primary school substitute teachers,http://bbs.china-lady.net/home.php?mod=space&uid=742256, substitute teachers, but work is not easy. "It was taught for six months, teaching the second half gone!" Wanted to give up the teaching profession, but in the students, parents, pleading that he picked up from the new pointer, took to the podium to become private substitute teachers.
"It was the most troublesome to find a school, like playing 'guerrilla warfare' as well." In public schools looking for a school,http://xintuyi.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=5544, and later rented houses when many schools teaching conditions due to poor houses, replacement school there four times.
In just substitute two years later, Yang  school idea, but because conditions are not ripe,http://happy-marron.com/cgi/diary/nicky/nicky.cgi, he put the idea of ​​running a deep heart. Until 2001, in support of Kaijiang County Board of Education, he finally realized the idea of ​​running, from Yang Wu took the couple running the road. "Pain is there, but the joy is there." Often recalled this experience, the couple are eyeful tears, but the eyes are full of hope.
Without a good school site construction land,moncler france, Yang Wu will use its own package origin and distant land near the village school site replacement. After school site problem solving, money became a couple Yang Wu, "heart disease." "It was my wife's annual income, but ten thousand yuan, trying to build up the school how difficult." To solve this problem, Yang Wu 60,000 yuan loan to the bank, also the sister borrowed 30,000 yuan.
He personally raised 700,000 yuan Lassa puzzle mound school
School funding a temporary solution, but no extra money to hire workers foundations, pull masonry, Yang Wu couples have hands-on, excavation, flat playground. During this period, his hands are getting calluses. "At that time he personally pulled repair playground sand,http://cutyayu.sakura.ne.jp/cabbs/sunbbs.cgi?mode=form&no=128&page=who, build mounds, dry day, day and night, laying a short day, winter is no exception."  said.
After school is completed, the first year ushered 50 students next year to reach its peak, more than 200 students usher. But after more than a student, there was a new problem: the school is not enough.
There is no way of Yang Wu, can only borrow money from friends and family, has raised more than 40 million. "At the time when repair dorm rooms have no money to hire workers, all friends and family obligation to help,nike air max one pas cher, confiscated a division of money." Yang Wu joked, but for these "volunteer work", student dormitories do not know when to repair them.
Weir has long ditch elementary school for 13 years, has begun to take shape. Teaching two three-storey building, made of concrete paving playground, a school cafeteria floor,http://jfy4ghtuertfy.bloguez.com/jfy4ghtuertfy/4856010/imgboard.cgi, 4th floor dormitory room. 6 Grade 7 substitute teachers, elementary school, preschool seven classes, 160 students,http://www.seprogrammerjobs.com,woolrich parka luxury, ages 3-13 years old.
Yang Wu Jian schools have spent more than 70 million, is currently more than 20 million in liabilities. "Fortunately, relatives and friends did not rush me, all the money was still waiting for me." Yang Wu said.
Dialogue party

Rooted in the mountains for 32 years: "To the children worth it!"
Rooted in the mountains for 32 years, Yang Wu couple also saw hope. From here out of college there are about 50, with Yang Wu as saying: able to use their acquired knowledge, to teach the children, so that they can change the fate of these are worth doing.
The couple put the students as their own children. 11-year-old Hai flowers is that they are particularly special "daughter", so far, has been in the school spend Hai spent several New Year.
"I want my father." When it comes to the father Hai flower, burst into tears. Very small when she was abandoned by his parents, after a local 60-year-old villager adoption, ever since she was more than a bit "Grandpa." "Young teachers they are taking care of me, and gave me the laundry, cooking, sick also took me to the doctor." Hai spend cried.
When asked what is the desire, the Yang Wu said he is now older, is very difficult to take care of the students,solde jordan, he hopes to have more good people care about, to help these children, care for this group of children left behind.
West Reading city intern reporter Zhang Xue Fei Meng photo coverage
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-19 01:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077351 sec., 21 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list