[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-15 06:54:53
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
5-year-old son was taken to the best hospital in critical condition with aircraft rescue, his mother's son photographed disease puts hair on your network, gain sympathy. A few days later, his son died in the hospital, followed by the results of the forensic autopsy is: homicide! This is the name of the mother accused the son of salt into the body through a feeding tube, which inflicted serious illness, and then died. In the child's short life, has been 23 times to the hospital. This is a recent incident in New York, USA shocking case.
Expert analysis, the child's mother is suffering from a product called "proxy sex feign illness" of mental illness, by making children sick to win people's attention, to prove their existence value.
Boy's death: Mother accused of using a feeding tube feeding salt
In the final days of five-year-old boy Garnett? Pierce life, doctors have suspected that he was sick strange.
January 19 this year, the boy who lives in New York by plane from Nyack Hospital was rushed to the Westchester County MariaFareri Children's Hospital because of acute severe abdominal pain. MariaFareri Children's Hospital is one of the nation's best children's hospitals. However, the little boy's illness gradually serious, doctors found him in a serious body of excess sodium 4 days of January 23, in a coma after a severe fall, Garnett quietly left this world.
Continue to "show off" ill son
During his illness, Garnett's mother, 26-year-old Lacey? Pierce has been anxiously by his side. However, according to eyewitnesses at the time, doctors told Lacey, Garnett's body so that he ultrahigh sodium serious "metabolic disorders," the doctor added: "There must be a big problem."
Then the son of a long time to indulge in online printing Mother various health problems are suspected murder of his son, could face murder or manslaughter charges.
Two months after the death of Kevin Garnett, Westchester forensic identified the cause of death is homicide.
Then, an anonymous news sources said, at the last moment the little boy dying, Lacey in the hospital for a police inquiry, and asked not to leave the hospital, but she was allowed to stay in one room and a son.
Another friend said: "Her performance in the hospital is very strange,u3Xk2iKfoH, like a grieving mother, more concerned about what other people say or ask someone what the investigators, or what people say on Facebook, instead of all this are placed side, taking care of his son. "
Others say, to see her continue to shoot themselves in seriously ill son, and photo affixed Facebook, so that people around feeling uneasy.
Shouted neighbor had to deal with feeding bag
Another witness said, he saw Lacey on January 17th, Kevin Garnett gave him before the onset of the disease by feeding tube feeding stuff.
Garnett's death, the police checked the Lacey's home, her cell phone and computer. Lacey and survey visits to friends and family, Garnett got past medical records: In just a few years of his life, has been 23 times to the hospital!
Investigation, a neighbor of anonymity, said Garnett during the last hospitalization, Lacey to the neighbors to her home,hogan italia, to help deal with her son's feeding bag, allegedly, the feeding bag contains a lot of salt. The neighbors said they did not handle this one started feeding bag, when informed that the boy's death after the alarm, turn in this bag.
Since the death of Kevin Garnett, Lacey fled the  Manchester, went to Kentucky. Her lawyer,M5BBrImfP6, David? Sachs denied Lacey and his son's death. "Lacey completely immersed in bereavement, she absolutely does not do any harm to his son's things." David said.
Genuine Father: fabricate "non-existent" police fiance
After Garnett tragically died, about the Lacey more disturbing details surfaced: Lacey completely immersed in a bizarre fantasy world. She said her fiance fabricate a heroic sacrifice of the police, she told everyone, her friend's child was her own daughter. All the details suggest that this 26-year-old mother on the Internet desperately seeking sympathy and concern.
Real father theories
According to a survey reported in the local media  Manchester, Lacey often Garnett's father hanging in verbal, calling him a hero named Blake police, and later died in a car accident.
In her blog, she vividly portrayed Garnett even asked his father go a sad scene. September 18, 2012, she wrote in an log: "We spent a whole year with no Black day, he is my soul mate, is Garnett's father ...... the last one. In my life the most difficult year. "
Recently named Chris? Hill man says he is the real father Kevin Garnett.
Chris said that six years ago, he and Lacey together over a period of time, initially Lacey admit that he is pregnant with Chris's child, then she changed the tone completely put him out of his life. Later, Chris left the two men lived in the town, never to return.
Lacey was also left town, at the beginning and move to Florida to live with her grandmother, and later moved to  Manchester, which is where Garnett's death.
Garnett heard the news of the death of 29-year-old garage door installer Chris Hill posted a photo on Facebook and wrote:? "This is my other son Kevin Garnett, who is 5 years old I never went to see him, because his mother moved to New York. "
"I would never hurt my baby."
Garnett died after a week on Facebook Lacey eventually accepted the request of Chris, will add him as a friend. They exchanged numbers, to start contact.
"Now I need you," Lacey on February 18 message to Chris said, "He is our son."
Lacey also said the police investigation. "I know they were looking for me," she sent a text message to Chris in February 20, said, "I would never hurt my baby."
In a text message, Chris Lacey asked about the police investigation of the matter, and asked whether poison under her salt. "They tell you about salt happened?"
Lacey replied: "What ...... salt ...... What do you mean???" And then added: "(They) just in doubt."
Chris comforted her and asked why she said Garnett's father was a cop named Blake.
"I want to protect Garnett," she replies, "...... everything I have done and are doing to protect Garnett said."
Son dispute: the son of a friend "appropriation"
Lacey had best friend, 27-year-old Autumn? Hart told the British "Daily Mail", Lacey had to look after her son Jonathan, she later told others that her own son Jonathan.
Lacey in the blog Jonathan issued under the photo, someone asked, the boy is not her son was, she replied:. "Yes, he is that he is the love of my life, he was born in January 14 Day. "
Garnett until after birth, the two boys Lacey photos are put online, text description, the "brothers" and "my baby."
Autumn also disclosed that during the care of Lacey, Jonathan has had severe ear pain, and only during the Garnett years of life, but also constantly subjected to similar ear pain.
During an interview on the 9th of this month, said he is very much like Autumn believe her friend is innocent, because they can not afford a murder suspect had so much time and Jonathan together.
The single mother said: "The thought Jonathan might also suffer from what I would scared."
"She had to take care of my children, so if they say is true, suffers may also be my Jonathan and I did not want to comment on her in the end is not the kind of person, I just do not want to believe." Autumn said, " I have no evidence, I do not know why she put my son said to be his own as a child's mother to let you have more attention, maybe she is to this. "
Autumn and Lacey said he was seven years ago, when working in a restaurant in Georgia know. "And so after we had left the restaurant,JR9y63Nvge, once I met her, she says he is in a daycare center, I just need someone to look after Jonathan."
They are the last link in mid-February, about a month after the death of Kevin Garnett. "I asked her a good point right now, she looks at the grief I asked her if she had to find a counselor to talk about, she said, looking up, said just let her baby back." Autumn said "I do not think she ever wanted to intentionally hurt my children when I saw some news about her, she sounds like a new person."
Expert analysis: "feeding tube is a dangerous signal."
Lacey's symptoms by experts as "agents of feign illness", which is a result of mental disorder parents deliberately harm their children, in order to focus on the disease.
In an interview with "USA Today" interview, "agency sex feign illness" expert Mark? Feldman said the doctor, in this case, at least so far, he appears to have four clear evidence that the child may have suffered abuse.
1) Because the cause is unclear Garnett used a feeding tube. "Proxy sex feign illness" symptoms, the child sick enough to be serious, so starting a feeding tube or intravenous tube, which gives the opportunity abuser contacts inside the body. "This is a way to engage the body's disease," Feldman said, "feeding tube is a dangerous signal."
2) the body in order intake of salt, whether forced or coaxed, are not directly swallowed. However, by feeding tube intake is possible.
3) Feldman pointed out that those "suffering from sexual feign illness agent" who frequently exhibit symptoms of paranoia - lying compulsive disorder - Lacey police lied to his fiance is also a lie that he is another the child's mother.
4) exaggerated the story of a sick child is another expression - in this case, Lacey obsessed with the child's symptoms webcast. Have the symptoms of borderline personality disorder and usually, it is an easy impulsive, reckless conduct psychological symptoms.
Agents of feign illness:
Agents sex feign illness, also known as the agent of  syndrome (MunchausenbyProxy, MBP), meaning patients become ill themselves to others substitute role, continuing to pretend dramatic physiological or psychological symptoms in order to obtain a wide range of medical examination , disposal and care, even invasive surgery, imposed on the patient.
Agents sex feign illness is a rare medical insanity disease, the patient is usually the mother, the victim is usually their children. Sick child sick mother will claim they even deliberately get sick, then take the kids around Xun Yi, in order to win the attention and sympathy of others, and to prove the value of their own existence.
"Proxy sex feign illness" usually manifestations: Children often have unexplained illness in hospital, when their parents are not around, the child's symptoms will improve; sicker at home, in the hospital to reduce; child's brothers and sisters also died in unexplained illnesses; one of the parents is often a nurse or medical field workers.
User Reviews
Garnett hospitalized 23 times! Mom did not notice this perverted doctors are Gaima! He should be taken away from long long ago his mother!
--f0rTyLeGz
Poor children do not even know themselves what happened. Perhaps in his short life had never felt normal life. All are controlled in a man claiming to love his hands. Rest in peace, Kevin Garnett.
--TrueGrit
Poor little boy ...... I wonder if he knows the truth. Children that age have a certain intuition, which makes the whole event even more tragedy. He may know his mother's practice to some extent. Too sad.
--WKH
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-03 22:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081681 sec., 20 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list