[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-15 04:47:59
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Metropolis Daily News According to the "Xiaoxiang Morning News" reported that 12-year-old cyclist hit caused his elderly died, but the children of the elderly did not ask for a penny to a juvenile home, but asked the boy's mother,FvvCx6wFH6, the child not to tell the news.
After knocking down the old man trembled juvenile
June 20 evening 8:30, Hunan Linli County Chaoyang Street, 12-year-old boy Joe kick basketball, riding a bicycle in the night to drive home.
Ma Yan mother prepare meals at home, and so on, until the child is crying on the phone. "Hit people, hit a grandfather."
Kindly passerby Yefa Xiang give them to the hospital. Yefa Xiang told reporters yesterday,bStp7Wu7Br, he knew the old man, a retired cadre,scarpe hogan uomo prezzi, 67 years old, had lived with their children in Changsha, but two days back home with his comrades linli party. "They are a few old comrades after supper walk in the road after the old man was knocked down by a child to ride, unconscious, mouth bleeding, after 120 came to the County Hospital, but soon transferred to the People's Hospital of Changde."
Old child that night 11:00 after having arrived at the Changde, but the old man had died.
Unacceptable "punishment"
The next morning, Ma Yan learned that the old man died. "I felt like I was falling into hell."
Soon, under the leadership of others, Ma Yan and the child's grandfather found the funeral home, children, the elderly would like to apologize. Order Ma Yan could not believe that the children of the elderly turn to comfort her, "said the first sentence not to frighten the children."
Ma Yan heard this at the funeral home, holding the child burst into tears elderly. "They also advised me to bring the child to see a psychiatrist, said that children must not be affected."
Ma Yan can not accept such a "punishment", keep the spirit of the old man in front of her day and night. "I'm hard on the conscience." Said Ma Yan, the children of the elderly did not even complain about her to say the words. "Even if the house is sold, I am willing to compensate." But the children of the elderly do not always represent their mother bear, including the funeral expenses of the elderly.
Her children mother must tell him
On the third day, the old man was sent up the mountain. Ma Yan said that the annual Tomb Sweeping Festival, Spring Festival, she will go to pay his respects to the elderly.
Before leaving, the children of the elderly again told Ma Yan, said the child if you ask them, say grandfather go very far wounded a.
Since then, the children of the elderly did not find her. Ma Yan grateful for the elderly children: "I just went to heaven from hell."
Ma Yan said that the child was born shortly after my father died,JW7jK1aaTn, introverted, she is now afraid to news of the death of the old man told the children. "And her children, I would have told him all of these."
(Original title: reckless teenager elderly cyclist killed the deceased is not nothing but the comfort of cable perpetrators)
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-04 03:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065313 sec., 20 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list