该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-15 03:36:14
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
USA,S37KLdTCU0

Police arrest suspects without prosecuting the name of his father,QtGvAwSrxv, that he was "like a Dangdie"
American media reported on the 19th, the city of Daytona Beach, Florida, when a father came home and found a man sexually assaulted his 11-year-old son,sito ufficiale hogan, furious ground before the man was beaten unconscious, and finally the police. Police arrest suspects without prosecuting the name of his father, that he was "like a Dangdie."
Implementation of sexual assault man named Raymond? Fleury Rand, aged 18 years, is believed to have contact with the boy home. Boy consideration for the protection of privacy, the police did not disclose the boy and his father's name.
CNN reported that when the name of the father on the 18th in the morning to go out, Fleury Rand into his home.
"911" emergency call records revealed that the father told the operator, when returned home, he found Fleury Rand expression wrong, panties already off to his knees, exposing genitals, "there is no need to explain other things."
11-year-old boy told police that Forde Rand a few years ago he began to misconduct. When the day of the crime, Fleury Rand induce their sexual relationship with him. Forde Rand I also told police afterwards admitted: "I have sinned."
Alarm call, the name of the father said he Tongzou Forde Rand until he "honest - fainted."
When the operator asked whether the use of weapons in the process knocked Fleury Rand, this father replied: "My fists and feet."
His voice calmly said,G1e37nG8yP, Forde Rand still breathing, but will not speak, lying on the ground Manlianshixue. Telephone recording also revealed that the father of Fleury Rand shouted:. "My child, you are lucky enough (not to be killed), because I love God"
After police arrived at the scene and found Fleury Rand "lying motionless on the living room floor, his face a few lumps at the mouth bleed." Later that day, on suspicion of sexual assault Rand Fleury children under 12 years of age have been formally charged, the victims father not been any charges.
? When asked about the name of his father's reaction in case if there are problems, Daytona Beach Police Chief Michael Chitwood replied: "Whether as a police chief or a father, I (think) there is no problem."
"My father behave like a father, I think he should not be subject to any charges," Chitwood said, "and that the 18-year-old man was obviously a good selection of crime targets and victims of sexual relations, and many times."
(Xinhua News Agency this morning, feature articles)
(Original title: son was raped, beaten unconscious father suspects)
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-04 06:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.086319 sec., 22 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list