| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
● primary combined reading of less than one year
● When the college entrance examination this year, only 14 years old
● did not set goals too, did not require over-achievement
● did not ask too tutor, never went to cram
● not bought extra books and reference materials
● follow the work of parents wandering
□ this reporter correspondent Lou Yifan Wang Junsheng long slope / text
Because the family was poor, primary total add up to less than a year he read; tutor did not please too, did not go to classes, extracurricular not bought a book, did not read a reference, but the 14-year-old Ye County children, actually in this year's college entrance exam in a 603 points, beyond science a 552-point score 51 points. When "I did not set goals too, did not require over-achievement, everything comes naturally, which is completely stocked children grew up." Yesterday afternoon, the child's mother in an interview, in addition to the excitement is still worried: After college, so small children ye take care of themselves?
▲▲ found HKALE he cried
"Only the fourth class exam, Mom, do not be angry."
"Around at 11:00 on June 25, his son back, dejected." Yesterday afternoon, Ren Ye County, Pingdingshan City, the villagers Xu Yanping Township, happened a few days ago talking about the scene, could not help but laugh out loud, "I Ask him loud noise, and he kept his head down unwilling to answer for a long time told me: Mom, I'm sorry, I have to get well. "
son named Guo Penghui, born July 23, 1995, although less than 15 years old, already a high school student. College entrance examination scores are released the same day, Guo Penghui early in the morning went to the school to check scores, all subjects in his hand a small notebook.
To see his son's face, the first feeling  is: finished, his son failed, their failure, his son many years 'stocking' education failed. "Then I put a smile took over his son's notebook, a look at my silly score: 603 points,"  said she saw scores after their son glanced doubtfully again, I thought, this has been a very good score , the little guy Zhashui get well. "Suddenly, my son was crying, very sad to cry and he said he thought at least to test to 630 points, so much worse now, only the fourth class exam Mom, do not be angry." Speaking Here, Xu Yanping eyes are moist, "I said to him, you're good, I'm proud of you."
▲▲ son, 9-year-old junior high school
"Live at midnight, when even bedwetting."
Small Penghui six years and a half of that year, Xu Yanping Ye County with his son back home, wanted to send his son to school to receive formal education. "Think outside the past few years, the son of the basics are mastered, no need to start reading from the first grade, and I let him direct on the second grade."
When the next semester sophomore, saw his son has been completely keep up with the rhythm, Xu Yanping bold decision: to skip directly to the third grade. However, third grade just read half a year, because it could not get tens of dollars of tuition, small Penghui again with her parents work outside the home.
During the work, no money to study but do not want to delay his son's  once again served as a teacher's identity, have let his son finished primary school curriculum. For the period of wandering in the field work, Xu Yanping often send their children to the local Xinhua bookstore - where small Penghui may want to see how long how long, and it's free. "These experiences, these books, let his son broadened my horizons .2004 September, 9-year-old son returned home in Ye County, attended the small rise in early examinations, and several previous results on the high school." Xu Yanping said with a smile, "on After junior high school, his son is tall minimum, the youngest one, and even when boarding midnight bedwetting. "
▲▲ no goal, his son grow very free
"My son has countered that called embodies innocence."
And many parents different, Xu Yanping couple consistently reluctant to set goals to his son, his son's achievements and never judge the merits too. In their view, on the one hand, such a small child, learning itself is a big enough pressure, no need to artificially make the little guy nervous; on the other hand,http://www.wxdemir.com/news/html/?888596.html, they are also thought to have children in the future how to, "not to bad, can normally learn, grow, how about the future thanks to his own parents worry about is white to worry about. "
In such an environment, the more easily small PengHui. In his words, from junior high to high school myself the past few years, in addition to textbooks, listening to the teacher to explain, but never been to a tutorial, did not please once tutor,http://www.gamextremist.com/activity/p/604593/, not bought an extra-curricular books and reference materials,moncler acorus doudoune moncler pas cher femme, "because I feel, as long as the textbook knowledge learned, learned enough, it will be enough. than learning, I play a lot of students do not and I can play them too I was too small. "
For students in the "little" is concerned, because of age, tall and other factors have been alienated, small Penghui very depressed. But he also has his own fun: watching TV, watching cartoons. During the interview, when it comes to his son watching cartoons  this secret, Guo Penghui very Montreal reveal the dirty looks, in protest. "I asked him, that make people look very childish cartoon there any good? Your high school, but the son did refute me,http://winnersoft.cn/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=1716&extra=, saying called embodies innocence, they can from those beloved characters learn a lot." Xu Yanping smiled and said, no way, only by the son, "and many of his peers in the village of junior partner, and now mostly on the first, the second, or the carefree play, he may have been a son in high school a That in itself should have let the children lose a lot of freedom, fun, so the preferences, we absolutely respect him. "
▲▲ reported what school your child call the shots
"The biggest worry is whether the college kids take care of yourself."
No objective, non-interference preferences, not artificially added pressure, fully stocked in this type of educational environment, small Penghui mind easily into the examination room, and gives a near-perfect report card: 603 points. "This is not my normal level." Interview,http://e-learning.tsu.ge/login/index.php?item/create_form/1, playful little guy while strumming around the stool, while pretending to be said gravely, "according to my normal level, definitely should not be less than 630 points. Some difficult topics are well, but is the subject of some simple mistake, very sorry Mom and Dad. "" results came out, voluntary reporting tomorrow, what can we reported a little assertive nor the school, or let him call the shots. "Speaking of which,  laughed," Now my biggest worry is whether the college kids take care of yourself. "
▲▲ "little" is a clever "little adults"
"I did not see him eat a snack."
603 points on the exam Guo Penghui,http://shjcsc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=78371, worked his high school,http://www.hgxoa.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=27503&fromuid=8886, High School teacher's Fan teacher commented: this "little girl" is a clever "little adults", learn conscious, savvy high. The college entrance examination scores for him, should be lower than the normal level.
Fan teacher told reporters, Guo Penghui is the youngest student in science class, initially he still worried about his ability to keep up with the results, you can add a series of diagnostic tests several times the usual observation, I found that the students' worth cultivating. "Other kids are mostly older than him five or six, will be learning a lot from the family, the impact of social factors, can  not for him, his task only three: learning, eating and sleeping, playing, and kind kind can become aces. other children, tutoring, training courses, review the information, everything is complete,http://www.centrooculisticolepore.it/index2/index.php/forum?func=view&catid=6&id=20337#20337, he would just look at textbooks, lectures, or even top-notch. " "Not only that, the child is still very sensible." Fan said the teacher, because of Guo Penghui family situation is not good, in high school for three years on the basis of fee remissions month will give him some subsidies. "But the money, squandering the little guy never had high school for three years, I did not see him eat a snack."
▲▲ students said everyone liked him
"If I compromised, and he will not play with me."
"'Little' exam, 603 points normal good way to go this little guy scores, I asked him the usual learning did the trick, he replied:?!!.! Reading, listening, playing clothes of the" interview,  classmate little friends laugh , "the estimate is too small to feel, he does not like and we play, can we really liked him and he is very hard, very hard, teachers often let us learn from him yet."
During the interview, Xiao-Peng told reporters,  most like to watch cartoons, and is detected with a little cartoon character, "but he would not let me say it, for fear of their classmates joke and he warned me that if I compromised, and He would not play with me. "
Hard to grow
Coal teach kids alphabet writing
Although only 14 years old, complex Guo Penghui growth environment, exceeding everyone's imagination.
Xu Yanping told reporters, when his son was born, she and her husband do in Zhengzhou briquettes business, good living conditions. But later, due to a series of several accidents, briquettes plant repeatedly Norwegian place, "shuffling, hands finally she saved a little savings toss over, also owed a lot of debt."
In desperation, the couple had to take was still babbling little Penghui wandering around almost every corner of the city, Henan Province, the large and small, to make a living by doing odd jobs. During the wandering, looking grew up the son, graduated from high school, before marriage also briefly worked as a substitute teacher in the village of , decided to advance to the child guidance.
"People throw away the book, I retrieve it; some parents with children, and sometimes the children do not have books, story books to me I'll listen to a little bit of reading to his son very interested in the little guy, even a norm. . plot to go with, "Xu Yanping see his son can accept, apart from livelihood, began his son's education - with coal in the ground to write the alphabet, with the snapping of twigs column formula,http://www.hrlife.net/index.php/read.php?tid=196979, used books or books from one piece telling stories to children on sheets torn pieces of paper.
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-20 13:56 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075354 sec., 21 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list