[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-14 20:00:32
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
09 graduates Liuyu Jia Ding Zuyi watching broadcast images during his lifetime, sad to tears yesterday morning, all walks of life farewell Ding Zuyi Ding Zuyi's death saddened many people in this group photo by the reporter Ning Feng
(Reporter Peng Hong Chen) March 16, China's famous private educator, pioneer of private higher education, Xi'an Translation College founder, chairman Xi'an Translation College Professor Ding Zuyi's funeral was held in Xi'an. Million people from the community went to the funeral home,giubbotto woolrich, farewell Ding Zuyi.
8:00, West translation of student representatives,hogan outlet milano, alumni West translated from Shenzhen, Sichuan,http://musiclab.sakura.ne.jp/bbs/light.cgi?res=568935, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai,abercrombie france boutique, Singapore and other places, education and other colleagues memorial team nearly ten thousand people have been lined up outside the gate of the funeral home.
0900,http://gfuyryh6qf.hatenablog.com/entry/2014/10/14/203724, the funeral began, Xi'an Translation College stakeholders, China Association of Private Education, alumni representatives, relatives of one speech, a final farewell to Mr. Ding Zuyi entire funeral continued over two hours. There are alumni tearfully said: "I could not be admitted to the best universities in the world, but I have the best principals around the world." Mr. Ding Zuyi's eldest daughter, vice chairman of Xi'an Translation College Ding Jing said in his speech: " Father,http://bbs.csein.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=132175&extra=, we really do not blame you, you have not been able to put our love gave students, we all understand you, we will always love you! "
Shaanxi provincial government office, Promoting Democracy Central Committee, China Translators Association, China Association of Private Education, Shaanxi Provincial Education Committee, the Education Department of Shaanxi Province, more than 700 units, State Councilor Tang Jiaxuan former Shaanxi Provincial Party Secretary Zhao Leji, Governor of Shaanxi Province Zhao, chairman of the CPPCC Shaanxi Province Ma Zhongping, former Foreign Minister Li Zhaoxing, the Shaanxi Provincial Committee and Party Secretary Sun Qingyun, Xi'an, Shaanxi Provincial CPC Committee Secretary General Wei Min Chau, vice governor of Shaanxi Province, Zhu Jingzhi more than 200 each level leadership sent a wreath.
CPC Shaanxi Provincial Education Committee, the provincial education department director Yang Xiwen, deputy secretary of the Shaanxi Provincial Education Dongxiang Lin and other leaders, party and government organs, enterprises and institutions, other universities, the community, friends and family, Xi'an Translation College student representatives and alumni at home and abroad on behalf of about thousand people attended the farewell ceremony.
Farewell before
Teachers and students to tears watching the memorial night film "Great Love"
"Last night crying for a long time, and today have to learn the." Yesterday morning, some students said that the night before the Academy organized the students and faculty watched Professor Ding Zuyi memorial documentary "Great Love," many people to tears.
Follow the screen, the scene recalled the past and students together with Ding Yuanzhang bit by bit. Sophomore Wang Shimin said Ding Yuanzhang like their relatives cared for every one students.
Ding Zuyi last met with the students is the evening of 29 December 2011, "sing the 2012" Xi'an Translation College of New Year's Day art show scene. Although a few days ago had just finished the surgery, the day before was still in a coma, doctors and nurses strongly disagreed he went out, but still insist Ding Yuanzhang classmates came around. His weak voice say goodbye to the students:. "! Ye are a part of my life classmates, I love you, you've integrated into my body, I will always care of you," this is his last to leave the West translation students discourse. Newspaper reporter Qing Rong Bo
Peer education
"He is a good one for the students to do practical principals of"
In the memorial site, the reporter also saw a study in Xian Zhang Wei teacher organizations. Zhang Wei said he as an educational counterparts, but also spontaneously rushed to attend the memorial service Ding Yuanzhang, before work had cooperation with , his enthusiasm and dedication of private education infected themselves. From his educational philosophy as one could see that he was a good president for the students to do practical things,scarpe hogan outlet, down to earth style worthy of educators to learn, I hope the venerable private educator all the way.
In addition to students and friends of the memorial, the province of other private colleges: College Leadership West Peihua University, Xi'an Eurasia University, Xijing University, Xi'an International University and Xi'an Siyuan colleges have come to offer condolences. Among them,http://forum.energypress.gr/activity/activity, the West Peihua University president Jiang Bo also specifically to carry the family together to come off. " is my very respected elder,http://www.ftcw.net/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=1615037&do=blog&quickforward=1&id=4762184, and his passing is a great loss to Shaanxi and Chinese private education." Jiang Bo said.
Newspaper reporter Peng Hong Chen
Teachers and students Leibie
No one will forget
On New Year's party, when the school inspection, wearing a red badge of elderly
"Message Later people, Daya high wind shall inherit; comfort Blazers, hometown peaches and plums and fragrant ......" "Chongwen Chong Germany courage and knowledge, twenty-five years of trials and hardships to build the East elite; Emotion Shigeyoshi realistic and innovative, ten thirty thousand students and teachers to testify off the West translated Ark. " Yesterday, in the West Ansan Zhao funeral home, recalling the life of Ding Zuyi playing video over and over again, countless elegiac couplet to tell, countless tears flowing.
Alumni memorial
South to Shenzhen Venture ago
Dean encourages them to do Pioneers
Xi'an Translation College 93 World Trade Center, the students Xiaohui yesterday morning just flew by plane from Shenzhen, Xi'an, he was the last to see Ding Yuanzhang side.
When Zhang Xiaohui year graduate student representative as outstanding by the  met and posed for pictures, yesterday, he saved a 16-year holding photo to see . In the memorial site, he choked several times,air jordan 6, "I am very sorry, last year's graduates organization gathering 15 years I could not come back to Xi'an, missed and opportunities  meet again." Zhang Xiaohui still remember their line of 20 people to prepare south to Shenzhen Venture, before leaving  encourage their words: "West turned a pioneer of private education, I hope you go to Shenzhen to do business pioneer."
Field back
And students in Beijing spontaneous mourning over
Commissioned by the students also came to the scene
SUNNY principal international language school Weinan Wang Yanli also alumni Xi'an Translation College, 7 o'clock yesterday morning, she and six classmates to attend the funeral Ding Zuyi. "On the 15th night, I and more than 100 in Beijing, Xi'an Translation College alumni in Beijing to mourn the ,tn pas chere, many students can not come, they asked me to bring the elegiac couplet."
Xi'an Translation College Road when still united, Wang Yanli was already a student. At that time a lot of opportunities, Ding Zuyi day and they eat together in class together,hogan, so contact. After her own business,http://www.haisao.org/home.php?mod=space&uid=35754, and often returned to his alma mater to recruit, "When I start, each encounter any difficulties, Ding Yuanzhang will patiently help me answer, and now he gone, my heart is empty."
Couple of students
Holding a two year old child handheld elegiac couplet
Finally, a way to send Dean
0900,woolrich 2014, 2002 West Peach clubs,http://dev.hotkeypower.com/stevenbbs/dx/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1338082, trade associations  and wife holding two year old child came slowly handheld elegiac, elegiac couplet on the content of "Ding Yuanzhang all the way!"  and loved ones are in Xi'an Translation College student, "we get the job was born,woolrich outlet, but we accepted Xi'an Translation College,  said entrance exam like seventy to eighty degrees raw water, as long as you can give a fire hot, he is as of a fire. "
West translation 2002 alumnus Yang Jun, Su Qiu classmates after graduation became husband and wife. Shocked Ding Yuanzhang after news of the death,http://dalian-bs.com/joyful/joyful.cgi?pl=j1&,mulberry outlet, the two specifically to Songlao dean final journey. Yang Jun said: "Although he has not spoken with , but often seen on campus  figure, not a greeting student learning, student nutrition is concerned, there is always the sake of the students, and now he's gone , I took my wife for Ding Yuanzhang farewell final journey. "
There are alumni tearfully said, perhaps no one will forget, Mid-Autumn Festival every year, every year the New Year's party,nike tn pas cher france, every school in the big checks that wearing a red badge of the elderly,tn pas cher, who make all the children of the West translated deep Dear too deep; each plenary students shouted Ding grandfather, his undisguised smile.
Newspaper reporter Qing Rong Bo Peng Hong Chen
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-04 05:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.090303 sec., 20 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list