[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-14 17:22:48
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
This year 27-year-old Cheng Na in the eyes of their loved ones, is a poor girl. Married for two years, in that dark little house, day by her husband's torture, it is during pregnancy, her husband did not miss her. October 19 morning, aunt family hid for two months Cheng Na, finally found the courage to face her husband in court goes face. Cheng Na think, in this solemn place, she will end his more than two years of nightmare. However, to make her think that even the man in the court hall to her body full of combustibles like pouring gasoline and point up with a lighter ......
Wife in the intensive care unit and death struggle re-
At 14:00 on the 20th and more,hogan scontate, reporters rushed to the Third People's Hospital of Jinan City. According to a doctor at the hospital emergency room, said at 11:00 on the 19th more time, a woman covered in burns was sent to the car a court scene quite tragic, when Miss Ma Shanggei surgery,offerta hogan, now in hospital Heavy ICU unit for treatment.
Subsequently, the reporter went to the hospital's intensive care unit weight, a doctor told reporters, severe burns patients who present situation is not very optimistic, doctors are doing their best to save the lives of the wounded. Now injured in a sterile isolation room,sito ufficiale moncler piumini, in addition to doctors, anyone can visit, including the injured family.
After hospital doctor's instructions, the reporter came specially prepared for heavy care unit patient's family lounge, in the lounge, the reporter saw the way Na's father, a serious lack of sleep due to body weight loss in the elderly.
Cheng said the old man, his daughter and now the situation is very bad,calzature hogan,http://spark.pupu.jp/myu_days/apeboard_plus.cgi?command=read_message&msgnum=35/, he looked into it once,http://www.dgco.jp/furima/b-parts25/bbs.cgi, found her daughter's face very serious burns, ears, nose began to fester. "This year's situation better than yesterday, I was always said to her daughter,scarpe hogan donne prezzi, her daughter ah, you have to hold ah."
Husband to his wife poured gasoline court hall
The reporter then understand that, injured two years ago to marry Cheng Na Su Zhen current husband (phonetic), time of the incident,http://www.eru-collection.com/joyful/joyful.cgi, the family and her husband's family in Na Li Cheng District People's Court Yaoqiang court divorce proceedings. 10:00 more time, just out of the court process Na, Su Zhen rushing to her body full of combustibles like pouring gasoline and lit it with a lighter. And this scene, became a way Na and family life are difficult to erase the nightmare.
Cheng Na's father has been difficult to use language to describe the scene at that time, but the spirit of comparative calm Cheng Na cousin briefly described the situation at that time, told reporters: "at 9:00 on the 19th more time, the court hearing, is my sister a man go , because at that time the Soviet Union Zhen said, if we have to go sit in a man, he would not cooperate lawsuit so the court would not let us into the atrium, just let us wait at the door courtyard .10 half, adjourned the. We waited at the door of my sister out. At this time, the hall suddenly heard her sister's screams and I thought a thought, bad, something went wrong. hear sounds we quickly rushed into the hall and saw my sister who are all fire hall was someone shouting, the man (Su Zhen) to pouring gasoline on her, and quickly put out the fire ah, I was nothing on care,http://gpog.ch/gpog/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50&Itemid=71, immediately took off his clothes, to my sister who flame, we are a total of 8 people, and some went to the water, and some, like me, with clothes flapping fire.
I remember that the court came up with a fire extinguisher, but no matter who the court or our people, do not open the fire extinguisher. Fortunately, a cleaning person in court from the bathroom with a washbasin brought out some water and poured it on my sister's body. From fire to fire, which is a few minutes of it,scarpe hogan uomo outlet, most of our people trying to save lives. After that, the court staff immediately drove my sister to a nearby hospital. Later, I heard people say that the court was Su Zhen drink bottles filled with gasoline, gasoline court because the equipment does not detect, while the Soviet Union was also hidden deep shock, so people do not think the court that the accident occurred. "
Su Zhen has been under criminal detention
20 afternoon, the reporter arrived at the town Yaoqiang Licheng District People's Court, in the hall of the Court, the reporter saw the scene has been processed. A judge of the court, told reporters in the interview, Su Zhen parties Detention public security organs have been,moncler donna prezzi, and now the case is under further investigation. Reporter could not contact him, as Nana's father has said is true, has yet to be verified.
For the whole thing through, the judge is not willing to say, "before the incident, we do not know who he will come with petrol, if you know, we are determined not such a thing happened."
The judge said the 40,000 they paid in advance for Cheng Na treatment. This matter is currently detailed process, they have been involved in leadership by the Jinan Intermediate People's Court, they do not know the specific circumstances.
In the remote town wall, the villagers here when talking about the matter, have said he was shocked. A nearby fruit lady said,moncler outlet veneto, "had never heard of such a thing actually happened in court."
In an interview last, reporter Sue shock phone call has prompted the shutdown. Cheng Na father finally told reporters that this matter has been very much noise,hogan rebel outlet, and Su Zhen was arrested, his family went into hiding. "From the daughter of the accident to the present, their families did not even face exposed."
Face scarred daughter has not yet passed the critical stage, the face has been arrested son, face never appeared relatives, paid 40,000 dollars to face court, the old man into a confused ......
◎ old things Playback
He was kneeling in front of us, and vowed to Nana good
Nana looks good, he began frantically pursue
So, in the end had a couple of people what hatred it? Insisted in court, the other burned alive? Reporter Donna's father, through the process of understanding some things.
Cheng Na one is south of Jinan City full Fukumura, she is 27 years old. Her husband is less than 3 years old, is the town of Dong Xingjia Wacun people. Three years ago, two men met in the summer of 2008 to get married, and gave birth to a boy, about two years old this year. He said: "Nana is my daughter,hogan rebel uomo outlet, my body is not good honest man in particular, guaranteeing eat with his wife, Nana grew up helping work at home, is a rare good boy this boy lives bitter. ......
Two years ago, Nana and Su Zhen met at a processing plant. Su Zhen see Nana looks good, has been chasing Nana, but Nana has not agreed. Because Su Zhen in their village is very famous lazy. But Su Zhen spent a lot of means, do not agree to come to our house downtown, and even beat her. Later, Su Zhen is getting worse every day to our house to play. I am so much older, can not stand him repeatedly toss. Nana see our family suffers along, just like Su Zhen said, as long as the Soviet Union could rehabilitate the earthquake,scarpe hogan uomo, I agreed with her.
Later, Su Zhen in our home, to Nana and I knelt down, and vowed to make Nana ensure a better life. Later, he came to our house almost every day, give us kneel down, swear on Nana is good, but if Nana with the others, he took our entire family killed. No way, we had to agree. "
"He even Nana when pregnant are playing"
Nana's father went on to say: "We did not expect was that the Soviet Union after the earthquake married Nana, not only did not change, but more lazy than before Nana can not see past a few times to persuade him that big. After the old man is not at home, but also the out of work. However, Su Zhen but quarreled with Nana, beat Nana, Nana said he slandered nondescript on the outside, but she was also quit Nana work with him at home to eat mountain air and you think, ah, the family had no source of income, but they still want to live this money come from? spend how to do this? Without money, the Soviet Union began to complain Nana shock Later, they began to implement domestic violence against Nana.
He was afraid Nana out, put her in the house, in a bad mood, and it kicked on Nana, Nana makes the body is injured. Do not let Nana back to our home, when we went to see would not let us. Later, Nana was pregnant, but the Soviet Union still did not let go of her shock. Nana was crying and told me that when she was seven or eight months pregnant, Su Zhen often beat her. Let her sit, just let her squat.
After the child was born, Nana lived here for some time to come to me, and later the Soviet Union earthquake threat to children Nana,http://www13.plala.or.jp/gakuki3/cgi_bin/aska/aska.cgi, Nana lie back again. Nana back later, almost every day he's been beaten. Earlier this year, our family went to dignitaries, and even alerted the police station. Su Zhen is not put Nana put out, even threatened that if Nana is gone, he told us the whole family die. We run into this rogue, really have exhausted all the ways that does not work, is this Nana's life? "
Morning stole the keys to escape the nightmare
Nana brought experience, Cheng whole body began to shiver,scarpe hogan saldi, several times the language is unclear. As for the later things, basically Nana Aunt Zhao told reporters described. Zhao told reporters: "In mid-August of this year, Nana escaped from their home after her aunt has been living in the home, by her aunt to take care of later,http://nariyama.sppd.ne.jp, I went to see her, Nana told me to escape. through that day four or five o'clock in the morning, while Nana Su Zhen asleep, Su Zhen found the key left on the motorcycle, they sneak up and screwed down the key and she did not even dress how finishing on went to the yard. opened the door with a key, ran out and she went, even the road did not dare to go, go all the way to the corn. connected to the body being excluded from injuries, Nana did not attend to the tube, is a kept on running.
Later, she met a high school teacher to go to school, give the teacher knelt down, and said his own experience, they do not have money. The teachers were very good, they quickly gave her ten dollars, she ride back home. After arriving home, she was afraid to come to the Soviet shock, but do not dare in live too long, went to the home of her aunt. We are a people who see Nana almost all hurt, we discuss a bit at home, went to the Women's Federation.
Women's leadership looked after, but also very angry,http://www.flyaka.com, they suggested we must litigate, we must divorce. After that, the leadership of the Women's Federation to help us contact the lawyers and the courts. Because pre been busy preparing evidence, therefore,http://www.jxg365.com/news/html/?125904.html, until October 19, we went to court. Originally thought to the court, Nana would be no danger, however, did not think, on the court, Nana did not escape the clutches of the man ...... "
Reporters in good
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-04 07:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079791 sec., 20 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list