[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-13 15:55:09
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
which is probably misguided.Guangzhou Daily: What, in your opinion, contemporary ink in the ink is still very important and meaningful it?Liu and: Indeed, pen and ink on Chinese painting is concerned, is not the general importance, but very important. Without a painting pen and ink, watercolor looks like the West, there is no longer necessary. But today we treat traditional pen and ink, in fact,air max shoes, to focus on the use of this way to observe life, let ink and modern life occurrence associated schema, rather than take a traditional symbol in reality condemnation, mechanically. I have been trying to break up the ink,abercrombie fitch, dismembered, restructuring, the purpose is to bring meaningful ink to stay, no sense of ink fade away. Now some people think that tradition is important, but only the traditional style seen important,air max 1 pas cher, and to underestimate the importance of life. For example,barbour femme, to emphasize the shape of the inside all to reflect any ink,air max femme, but the ink and then have fun, and then the ever-changing, which does not fall off the place,piumini moncler, really zero up. So, I only way to re-ink regardless of the shape of the moment is not recognized. Pen must be followed by modeling, together with the integration of the human mind,zanotti pas cher, and can not be separated, the ink in isolation. There may be some people in the deviation of traditional Chinese painting emphasizes that China is merely ink painting tradition. Traditional Chinese painting is actually more a cultural tradition.
sometimes drawing on the inscription. Of course, more often still read posts,chaussure air jordan pas cher, try to figure out, want to understand the kind of state of mind when writing from ancient calligraphy them. Why did they ever be able to write so well? A small accountant, described by the word that anger did not, as we are now a lot of the so-called great calligrapher,collane tiffany, between the lines filled with anger, manic gas. I think this is a cultural fault problem.Guangzhou Daily: It was also proposed to be restored calligraphy education, you recognized it?Liu and: Of course recognized! Unlike calligraphy abacus,moncler outlet online, the actual function degraded. Calligraphy of mind is helpful when writing sort of understanding among speed, pause,christian louboutin slingback, very good. I often tell people that, for today is sought after contemporary ink or new ink, I was somewhat worried. When we emphasize new style ink paintings tend to ignore the meaning of the writing, or even abandoned.
paper, art can reflect a variety of devices, you think so?Liu and: In my opinion.
since the Han, Tang and Song is the case, there is not only accompanied by rice paper ink techniques yuan later. Simply focus on pen and ink, in fact simplified Chinese painting tradition kernel.Not mechanically apply the Western ideasGuangzhou Daily: You are on the current state of the city is particularly concerned about the human spirit, and most focus on the performance characteristics of the times what aspect?Liu and: painters in this era has been exalted high enough, including me, are being pushed by a kind of inertia, it is difficult to stop. This inertia is the real get, get. This inevitably makes some concern.Guangzhou Daily: Some people believe that your work exaggeration, distortion and even "Ugliness", you are not to express such a state of mind and intentional?Liu and: maybe his habit,tiffany outlet italia, I always feel that I work very realistic painting, and no exaggeration, distortion components. Beauty and ugliness, there is no absolute limit,hollister, the key is whether it is true.
is there real feelings. Some image looks tall, the actual very empty,hollister italia, it is false,hogan, neither true feelings, and very far from reality,air max one pas cher, it is not the United States but exaggerated.Guangzhou Daily: You always insist on realism, for so many years in the past, have not thought past the experimental, abstract direction?Liu and: Until now,woolrich parka, I could not easily draw abstract things. On the one hand, to the abstract and no higher than the current overall status; on the other hand, the abstract is very difficult not to draw on the line are not allowed into abstraction. Why Chinese-style performance and abstraction did not let me move,barbour france, it is because they are more just Western ideas take over, devouring the way in pen and ink to apply, and even now do not have a brush, direct is a kind of behavior. By doing this you can tell about art, but to say that is the end of ink, it seems too simple rude.Guangzhou Daily: Indeed, it was considered not only exist on the spirit of ink pens.
相关的主题文章:

[/url]

[url=http://www.52zunyi.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6713]tiffany  said

[/url]

[url=http://www.dishuilake.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=43526]

air jordan spizike  dental records

christian louboutin  Cathay Building

[/url]

[url=http://bbs.pacificpromos.net/home.php?mod=space&uid=39573]
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-04 05:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067179 sec., 20 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list