[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-09-10 12:20:00
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Knocked down two children, the driver ran away!
Two children of a foot fracture a concussion, would like to deny driver arrested after
August 31 afternoon,Nike Tiempo Rio SG Homme Chaussures de foot, from Linyi to green willow, Yangshuang Yu siblings in Beijing Road, a parking lot in front of the building to play, both in the pursuit of the process, was suddenly hit by a car traveling in the SUV. After the accident, the car's driver and passengers to get off to help his brother  up, but they disregard their families to catch up and shout,Nike Tiempo Natural IV Homme Chaussures de foot indoor, accelerated and sped away. Later, the city traffic police retrieved the surrounding Southern monitored and locked the vehicle according to models.
Miss brother knocked the driver fled
"My child was hit by a sport utility vehicle champagne, the driver drove away!" City Southern police brigade August 31 afternoon, Yang received a public warning,Adidas Espagne Coupe du monde 2014 Domicile Maillot De football XAVI 8 Adidas Boutique En Ligne, said, 13:25 Xu No.38 Beijing Road in the vicinity of the occurrence accident, their 3-year-old son Yangshuang Yu and relatives 5-year-old daughter Willow were both hit by a sport utility vehicle,Hogan Olympia Donna nuovo arrivo nero scarpe outlet, were seriously injured, the vehicle quickly fled the scene. City traffic police brigade police investigation south immediately.
"I heard a child knocked on quickly ran past, when I leave the car about 30 meters away, just to see there are two men and a woman got in a hurry and I shouted as she ran past the side, I did not expect the car then is underway, paused and then throttle quickly drove off, I did not catch. "injured boy's mother to the police about the vehicle fled the scene and provided the vehicle's license plate number. But the police investigation the victim's family provided a license plate number, was actually a small truck. "Families of the victims,Hogan Interactive  Donna 2013 hogan Beige outlet scarpe, said the vehicle was a champagne SUV, and we found that the trucks,http://www.caozhoushw.com/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=26429, regardless models, brand or color of the car is not right, we called the family to identify, they also think it is absolutely not the car." Police said clues temporary interruption,Adidas Hommes 2014 World Cup Maillot visiteur Allemagne Kits BECKENBAUER 5, it can only start the investigation from the periphery.
Monitoring to help detect car accident
Police retrieved the scene immediately surrounding monitoring, security surveillance found in a shop doorway just recorded the incident in the whole process, but the license plate number obscured, unrecognizable. "After repeated and detailed view,http://www.yoshidashinya.com/bbs/joyful.cgi?mode=res&no=, we found that the safety of the vehicle roof rack traveling behind the car bristling antennas, and the placement of the pedals themselves." According to three distinct characteristics and surveillance video appearance style car accident and other information, police launched vigorous investigation of the crime scene that day around the vehicle parked in contrast individually screened and interviewed passers-by and nearby residents, and finally locked the license plate number and identified the vehicle's ownership.
"The car is a unit of the bus in the afternoon driving by the driver, Lee." Evening of 31 August, the city traffic police brigade south owned by units of the vehicle driver summoned Lee,Hogan Interactive Coppia Di Scarpe Nero scarpe outlet, however, face the inquiry, Lee refused admit that afternoon had hit extraordinary. When the police come up with on-site surveillance video and other evidence, Lee this have nothing to say, confessed to the fact that its hit and run. According to the police,http://enjoy1.bb-east.ne.jp/~sky-tears/cgi-bin/apeboard_plus.cgi?command=viewres&target=132381/, Lee escape after causing a traffic accident, but does not constitute a crime, be fined 2000 yuan, administrative detention for 15 days of punishment.
Two children were injured
September 1 in the afternoon, the reporter also saw the surveillance video of the incident when. Video display,Nike Mercurial Victory V IC Chaussures Indoor de Football Pour Homme Blanc Maillot Foot Saison 2013 2014,http://rockclimbing.com.nmsrv.com/cgi-bin/videos/search.cgi, when two children from a former store ran down the slope all the way to slapstick, one after the other just went to the side of the road, he was hit by an oncoming car,http://m-style.ouchi.to/bbs/whatsnew/apeboard.cgi?command=read_message&msgnum=60/, the girl knocked the head and thrown out, After climbing up and stumbled her head away, after it has been sitting on the ground knocked the boy. At this time, people and cars co-pilot position on the first down, looked at the situation after the driver and the car and hurried to call down a woman, the woman helped the injured boy up, and then the three of them get together to say something words, then quickly ran up the car and sped away, the whole process less than ten seconds, the victim and her mother in the back shouting chase, the car did not stop.
September 1, reporters and the boy's father, Yang Yang Shuangyu made contact, he told reporters, a man from Linyi to Qingdao to Yangshuang Yu's grandfather was a doctor, and to the 11 adults and four children in the afternoon, four children In the building's parking lot before the play,Hogan Olympia Argento/Nero outlet scarpe, the big people in pharmacy. "We are listening to what doctors say the disease, the child suddenly ran a big point in, say  was hit by a car.  foot fracture,http://www.fengnongzhikang.cn/news/html/?1869.html, and he has been sore,Adidas Espagne Coupe du monde 2014 Domicile Maillot De football DAVID VILLA 7, the doctor said his bones had not fully developed, and now fear sequelae;. willow is a concussion, she has been vomiting, could not eat rice, "Yang said, September 1,Hommes Adidas F50 adizero TRX FG LEA Jaune/Noir Maillot De Bain Femme Shorty, causing car owners have to get in touch with them, and said it would actively compensate the family is also preparing two children back to Linyi treatment.
Driver: "I thought nothing thing."
1 September afternoon, reporters in the southern city traffic police brigade accident Division saw the driver Lee, 55-year-old Lee said he has 18 years of driving experience, have not been a similar accident. "I was in a friend's house after the meal, took two relatives drove away." Lee said, the car accident is a unit of the car, he drove the start, is planning to acceleration,http://www.will-company.jp/pagoda/cgi/bbs/epad/epad.cgi?job=view&no=206&page=4, two children ran from the gap in the two vehicles , at the head hit the car, and he hurried to the car stopped. Lee said: "After I got off only saw a little boy sitting on the ground, then he walked away, I thought nothing was done, he drove off." In the case of the families of injured children behind to catch up,Hogan Interactive in Blu notte Italia scarpe,http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/fatalities/search.cgi, shouting , Lee said: "I did not hear."
Lee told reporters afterwards that he would two relatives back home, wait until the evening to inform him that the traffic police brigade unit handling the accident, he did not know Murder, finally admitted the truth. Reporter intern Li Chen Ying Huang Shuai
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-17 18:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.163776 sec., 21 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list