[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-06 11:21:05
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Nanfang Daily (Reporter / Valley Shaoguan Daily reporter Li Hui / Liu Xinhui) because his father refused to pay tuition and living expenses, Reading University in Guangzhou, Shaoguan membership girls will be the father to court.
To her daughter, divorce mother abandoned property
This year 20-year-old Xiaoqin home in Shaoguan,http://www.footjunior.com/forum/profile.php?id=10758, China Southern Power Grid Xiangongdianju a family area. April 7,doudoune moncler sans manche homme doudoune pas cher moncler, 2005, Xiaoqin's parents divorced,http://bbs.yoom.cc/home.php?mod=space&uid=22431, Xiaoqin therefore become lonely,nike pas cher homme jordan iii, even some rebellious.
Divorce, there is no source of income mother Ingrid beloved daughter Xiaoqin will remain in her husband, in order to let the children have a good education and life,http://www.zhenyuantravel.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=29043, Ying penny possessions are not taken away.
Ying divorce agreement on show wrote: Because the woman no source of income, in order to give the child the next school life have some protection, raising the girl to the man, the woman not responsible for all the costs of raising children, all property attributed to the man at home .
Go to college, his father said not afford
2010, Xiaoqin college entrance examination, and was eventually admitted to the Guangzhou Industrial and Commercial Institute of Technology. Exam worse, Xiaoqin very sad, but she hopes to continue studying, Upgraded future round of their college dreams. But Arabic Xiaoqin's father and her stepmother was opposed. . "They insisted that I read a technical school, or go out to work, said the family had no money, can not afford university read" Xiaoqin told reporters: "I had to cry to my mother, my mother promised her to chip."
August 26, 2010, from the school last payment deadline specified in only two days,http://bbs.xncm123.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=150786, but the 14,000 yuan of tuition is still not forthcoming. After several arguments, Xiaoqin's father finally agreed to a 8000 yuan,scarpe hogan uomo 2013 shop hogan, and the rest borne by Xiaoqin mother. Penniless Ying had borrowed 6,000 yuan from relatives and then in the village with a friend borrowed 2,000 yuan to Xiaoqin do living expenses.
A paper agreement, sparking her father told
The first National Day, homesick eager joy freshman daughter returned home, but it is waiting for her father to produce a paper cold "tuition agreement." Xiaoqin never seen this agreement on behalf of the drafting Xiaoqin,hogan karl lagerfeld fabbrica hogan macerata, require parents to pay half the tuition fees, and other expenses in accordance with the two men share a certain percentage, if Ying refused to sign, the right to terminate Xiaoqin Arabic studies.
See the agreement, Xiaoqin sad, angry Ying, mother and A statement on the court together. Ying told reporters: "divorce, shares the family estate, hydropower I did not want,giacche woolrich woolrich uomo outlet, figure that a child has a chance to read the future, he now says no money, refused to pay for their children to study." It reflects Ying , Xiaoqin's father work in China Southern Power Grid, the annual income of 40,robe abercrombie chemises abercrombie,000 to 50,000 yuan,nike requin chaussure nike femme pas cher, in Xiaoqin college entrance examination, has just bought a new house worth $ 200,000, the old house has sold about 10 million.
Xiaoqin told reporters that her father did not know how much income, she only knew my mother's relatives at home in the countryside, while the father's brothers and sisters at home 6 people 7 people out of work.
Faced with reporters, Arabic, said: "I did not empty a later date." According to China Southern Power Grid staff anonymity introduction, Power Supply Bureau of permanent workers should be higher than the local civil service wage the same level for the child to read Universities should not be a problem.
October 2010, filed a lawsuit to Xiaoqin County People's Court,http://xn--6mq179ao2g.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=325465, requesting the court sentenced the father to pay their tuition and living expenses.
Final judgment, Xiaoqin appeal was dismissed
After the hearing, the county people's court of first instance verdict, decree Xiaoqin's father, from November 2010 to pay 650 yuan per month for living expenses and tuition Xiaoqin bear actually charged per semester. After the verdicts,http://182.92.163.19:81/read.php?tid=52567&ds=1, Xiaoqin's father refused to accept the Shaoguan City Intermediate People's Court of Appeal, said: parents of adult children funded legal obligations and responsibilities to complete university studies are not the parents, is a voluntary helping behavior, no one has the right to interfere.
In February this year, under the coordination of the court, Xiaoqin returned home from school. According Xiaoqin's mother said that after her home, in the face of a group of relatives of accusations. "Her two aunts, her uncle, her father and her stepmother that a group of people around cursing my daughter, say '18 years old, what to read, do not read '."
Court mediation failed. After the trial period, Shaoguan City Intermediate People's Court revoked the County People's Court of first instance verdict, dismissed the claims Xiaoqin. The trial judge said, "Marriage Law" Article 21:. "When parents fail to perform their duty,nike air max 2013 basket jordan pas cher, minors or children can not live independently, have to ask their parents to pay alimony rights" and according to the relevant legal interpretation of " children can not live independently "means the school is still in high school and below acceptable academic education,woolrich outlet bologna sito ufficiale woolrich parka outlet, or loss of or totally incapacitated due to subjective reasons other non unable to maintain a normal life adult children.
Mother and daughter to work,hollister clothing uk online shopping, the ability to realize their dreams is still unknown
Litigation failed, in order to allow her daughter to continue reading, Ying Shaoguan work out. Over forty years, she found a job through an intermediary domestic work. Looked at his work and earn money to help her daughter to continue their studies, Ying very pleased.
Beginning last year in October, Xiaoqin never get a penny from his father. Holidays, in order to save $ 60 round-trip fare, Xiaoqin not willing to go home, she was alone outside part-time work. July 11 this year, attended the final exam Xiaoqin about a few students ready to work in a toy factory in Shantou,http://z70099609.hk168.163ns.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=33104,mulberry bags outlet uk genuine, the wages of 1,boutique abercrombie paris adresse magasin abercrombie,300 yuan a month, you can let Xiaoqin independently assume the cost of living.
Once again reopened, for 14,000 yuan of tuition, Xiaoqin her daughter is still not conspire. . "Last year did not borrow the money also,http://www.qc03.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=27932, want to take difficult, I want to do student loans, do not know can not grant down" Xiaoqin told reporters on the phone: "Anyway, before the school year, I must back to Shaoguan, long time no see my mother, and wanted her ...... "
(Text characters are all a pseudonym)
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-09 09:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.099498 sec., 22 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list