[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-04 03:55:34
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Together with Wang Shu Jin previous life when a woman asked me, says that the child is still small, do not want their lives to be disturbed, to leave the shadow of their growth. This is,zanotti pas cher, I understand.Reporter: Wang Shu Jin Hebei native brothers and sisters, have not seen you?Zhu Aimin: never.Reporter: how do you evaluate Wang Shu Jin?Zhu Aimin: borrow a word users: After so many years of purgatory,giuseppe zanotti, he gradually changed from a devil back to human form.For me,cheap jordans online, even though he was the worst criminals, but no matter under what circumstances,mens christian louboutin, he steadfastly uphold and bear their guilt, which is not an ordinary person can do.In his own words, "If you do not recognize this thing, even to the 'other side', unjustly in the netherworld shall not find me fight? My soul would have no peace."Reporter: Some people say that you and  pick this case is China's first for the soul of the party's defense case.Zhu Aimin: For an individual Wang Shu Jin concerned, it is. I also think that to this case.
it is also worthy of recognition .Wang Shu-Jin has happened,chaussures giuseppe zanotti, but also to say such a thing,louboutin pas cher, what is the point? Nothing less than to vent personal anger,christian louboutin mens shoes, Mai Tai Mai Tai others, purely an unhealthy marketplace mentality.Reporter: these things, Wang Shu Jin know?Zhu Aimin: I did not tell him said, in order to allow him to keep quiet last.Reporter: his heart there is no want to do?Zhu Aimin: He also mentioned that if the government really give him a chance, he would highly compensated victims families, but this is merely a desire, expressed his remorse and repentance.Reporter: free agency this case, what you got?Zhu Aimin: Do not say I did not get attorney fees. Kim met with Wang last book, he put his hand and handed me a bottle of mineral water.Reporter: Before this year's June 25 hearing, the Internet rumors, Wang Shu Jin to estoppel. When you meet him, how he speaks of?Zhu Aimin: Wang Shu Jin is not retracted.
there is a rule of law vane significance.Because in China, "a case of two fierce" This bizarre case is not that a solitary case. At least, there are calls in Inner Mongolia Geji Le patterns.Wang Shu-gold case handlers directly affect the processing of other similar cases, there will be an exemplary role, this is a very straightforward question.Reporter: Wang Shu Jin there put it to you, he wanted to see people want to do?Zhu Aimin: raised before. He most wanted to see his daughter. In addition,louboutin shoes, Peng Siyuan lawyer also asked him: "If your nephew or your sister to see you,christian louboutin, and you refuse to refuse?"He did not refuse. Judging from his expression,zanotti sneakers, or wish to have loved to see him.But,woolrich uomo, as I mentioned in the first instance as in defense,giuseppe sneakers, the family saw him,woolrich italia, just to see the plague, as shunned.Reporter: This will not aggravate the pain of the last of his life?Zhu Aimin: hey ... how do you say? The pain.
maybe he did not clearly demonstrated.Reporter: He can perceive the warmth of life, perhaps the last, from both of you a lawyer?Zhu Aimin: since made his defense lawyer,woolrich outlet online, in addition to legal issues, and can communicate with him,louboutin femme, to help him solve some of the problems of the soul,giuseppe zanotti pas cher, it should be.At any time, there are people who insist on justiceReporter: Wang Shu Jin on the argument in the case, which is untrue?Zhu Aimin: Wang Shu Jin said the Nie Shubin case taking on himself, trying to fish in troubled waters live several more years, this statement is untrue.Reporter: Some media description,basket giuseppe zanotti, Wang Shu Jin rape little ewe, you see such reports, is what feelings?Zhu Aimin: I think there might be some people out of indignation that some people are out to discredit. Since you already Wang Shu Jin is the virtue of this man, I say a mouth does not matter. However, this behavior is indeed desirable.No matter for what purpose, disclose such information, I felt quite uncomfortable.Whether he used to be any virtue, and calmly said that he had really have such a behavior,toms shoes sale, but he is willing to bear all the bad things done in their last days, did not want to let other people on their behalf unjustly.
相关的主题文章:

hogan scarpe uomo Original title

giuseppe shoes  41 side potOctober 11

air max 90  I will kill . "

toms shoes sale  11" event generated by a large office

borse moncler  after the transformation of the house

[/url]

[url=http://sj.145hao.com/?action-viewcomment-type-news-itemid-69]hogan interactive donna  Liaoning

christian louboutin men shoes
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-05-26 16:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.102259 sec., 23 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list