[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-16 05:43:10
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
"I started on the female driver's behavior is very indignant, but afterwards she considered a sincere apology, and her family's specific situation, I still intend to forgive her." 23, 2009, a woman refused to accept police Chaogu, actually crashed to the traffic police, cause traffic police were injured. On the 25th, due to the woman afterwards recognize their mistakes and made many trips to the hospital to visit, apologize, and finally got the police understanding.
Woman hit by car traffic police refused to accept Chaogu
"Not to say there can not stop,wx08j4SDEt, Why the hell give me a car stickers ticket?" 23, 3 pm, Mianyang City traffic police detachment directly under the brigade three squadrons Police Association , is on both sides of the Yuejin Road, parked vehicles Chaogu chaos deal with. At this time, a woman came forward, pointing to a license plate on the River BL39 ** red car just pasted Chaogu ticket for  scold.
The woman said she parked the vehicle in a non-vehicle lane, but a few minutes, and did not hear the police shouting. Wangchen Long explained: "You parked vehicle location for non-motorized vehicles,uN8ASd2SDe, are not allowed to park a motor vehicle, there was a marked road signs prohibiting parking in front Chaogu treatment, I had to remind owners as soon as the car moves through a megaphone. "But the woman did not accept the explanation for Wangchen Long. In exchange no avail, the woman left the scene, Wangchen Long then proceed on duty.
I thought things would end this way, I did not realize when Wangchen Long ride a motorcycle into the main city of Mianyang, in Yuejin Road, Hong Gao market road patrol when he suddenly heard someone behind the whistle signaled a look back, it is just red car owners. The woman driving the car, while driving a car to slow the motorcycle parallel by Wangchen Long ago, while continuing with Wangchen Long theory.
Wangchen Long will once again explain the motorcycle stopped, the whole red car parked on the motor vehicle lane, in order to prevent vehicles blocking road, Wangchen Long indicate the woman to the next intersection parking, something to get off and then communicate. Then starting about 30 meters before the line, red car surges forward foot throttle, steering wheel to the right-sided, the police motorcycle hanging down to the ground,  also been left on the sidewalk. Incomparable feeling right leg pain, Wangchen Long call a colleague, after being rushed to hospital.
Asking for forgiveness claiming to be a moment of anger
According to police reports, the woman surnamed Tang. In Wangchen Long was taken to hospital for treatment after the test is determined by the hospital, Wangchen Long leg soft tissue injuries, to be admitted to hospital observation and treatment. See what a big mess, Tang very sorry, just after  hospitalization, Tang repeatedly to ward visit Wangchen Long and want to be forgiven.
"A moment of anger, requesting police understanding!" On the 25th morning, in the inpatient ward, the reporter saw Tang is caring Wangchen Long, recall uprising hair scene, Tang heart very sorry.
"I was a child straight personality who, failing is also more impatient." Tang said, had left the scene after she drove home,3lGAg3bwn4, on the road again to see , the heart on top of an inexplicable anger, "I was He wanted to come on a motorcycle stopped to have a say. "Tang police car near Tama, try its exchange, in a schematic hear Wangchen Long intersection ahead to pull over after she made a right turn stop action, puts Police Mount upside down, causing Wangchen Long injuries. Tang told reporters, "ended up doing now, really sorry for him."
Understanding traffic police have been involved in the investigation
The understanding, Tang family has two young children and two elderly parent to take care of, including elderly people also paralyzed in bed, for Tang's repentance and sincere apology,scarpe hogan donna outlet, Wangchen Long said he had forgiven Tang's negligence.
Because Tang Moujiang line intercept vehicles cause injury to others, their behavior has violated the relevant laws and regulations, at present, the district police station has been involved in the investigation, on the 25th afternoon, the reporter learned from a suburban police station, "according to the relevant laws, if there is sufficient evidence case, Tang or will be sentenced to the punishment of administrative detention. Currently, we are under further investigation. "suburban police station said.
Traffic police department reminded the participants hope that the majority of traffic police department on weekdays enforcement process, such as felt, met unjust treatment, can call 110 or go to the traffic police detachment to apply for administrative reconsideration, to take illegal extreme way will be handled according to law.
WCC reporter Xu Yang Zhang Yao Maojiang
(Original title: Women's parking lane and hit the traffic police refused to accept the ticket)
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-06-13 19:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.269684 sec., 21 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list